Does the first world have these?

Does the first world have these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FIwsgnAqGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they exist in Florida and Hawai

Yes, we have them pretty bad in my state (MI). Thankfully most of them all die when we start getting frost nights. Only see these buggers during the months of June-September

pretty much anywhere with a body of freshwater will have them

Mosquitoes? Sadly they exist even in Greenland.

Aedes Aegypt is one specie that doesn't like cold.

Sadly

Yeah they're here. I think midges are more of a problem with the annoyance factor.

>day one since around march-april with temperatures reaching 20°C
>got 3 bites already
Whenever I get rich, I'll get myself a summer house in the south, and a winter house further north

Yes but minus the diseases. Luckily they now gonna die because of cold. I seem to attract these mofos and it makes me mad.

These little white stripe fuckers had colonized all Spain since 2010.

They are way more little in size from their yuropoorean counterpart and their sting is more annoying than a normal one.

Thank you globalization

Hey Spen, whats the news on sCatalonia?

Yes

yes holy FUCK they are awful in northern ontario because of all the lakes and woods

black flies are worse though they will literally gnaw at your flesh

youtube.com/watch?v=9FIwsgnAqGY

General strike today, lots of parades planned for this morning.

Politicians retarded on both sides, one side for violence and the other one for not having enough patience for a general election.

I'm Catalan and I'm gonna stay comfy in my virginty dungeon spanking the monkey and watching anime.

I'm the glue of the everlasting Mediterranean civilization,

They ruin summer, yes

Is it so true that if Catalonia breaks free and unites with Andorra you will possibly be the world's first Ultra-power

Parasites? No there are no parasites in the first world.

Is weed common in the first world?

All those fanatics are in for a treat if we become independent you can bet your mommy allowance exports which came from Cat to Spain (40% of ALL Catalan exports) will change creating new industry into the neighboring regions of Valencia and Andalucia and Aragon.

We would hit a pretty low economy at first but if we play merchant like the jews in a decade we should be all right.

As for myself I've always have had precarious jobs so I don't give a shit about the result I'm gonna be dirt poor either way.

I think it's less common than in the third world desu but I'm not sure senpai

Thank you for your service.
I really would hate to see you split.

Truly, mosquitoes are the bane of civilization.

>SE Asians were the ones who brought Zika

Thanks you slant eyed fucks.

They exist in Britain but no one ever gets bitten by one. I don't know why mosquitoes in Britain don't bite people.

>ticks

Shut up you racist fuck

maybe you're not people

Wasn't it from french polynesia?

Some said it was from Philipines, Laos, Vietnam. These cunts with jungle.

kæk

wtf hows it even possible

Fuckton of them here in southern France, thanks to the heat in summer and the multiple ponds along the Med

I think they are removed from this world during 21 centry

Sure
We just eradicated the malaria species

FUCK MOZZIES

Because of the bad food.
Any fragment of black pudding would put off armies of mosquitoes.

there are mosquitoes even on the fucking arctic circle nigga

yes we have them

kek

Mosquitoes seem to shit drops of liquid when they're sucking. Anyone know what those are?

The mosquitoes try to remove as much water as possible from the blood they are sucking. They shit out droplets of mostly water so they can drink more.

Yes. Lapland especially is swarming with them on the summer.

>he says in a country full of Moroccans

Interesting. Thanks for the answer, this bothered me since I was a kid.

I saw them in Italy

do mosquitos get attracted from blood like sharks or scared by it? technically it would mean that other mosquitos got smashed so they would be scared and go away or jump onto the pray? it's not like they can drink blood lying in the open anyway

One of the things i love about chile is that theres barely any insects, these fuckers were everywhere back in venezuela

You're country is literally weedcentral. It's literally the only famous thing you have (maybe also bicycles).

You'd be surprised how many...