LOL

LOL.

It's literally impossible to tell the difference between Sup Forums and The_Donald

If you didn't suspect it was muslims at first you are lying.

Yes, because the majority of shootings in America are committed by muslims right?

I am literally starting to get triggered by leafs

Welcome to the club

then you must be new

It's just that it's been so bad for so long. I can't believe that after watching all sorts of mindless crazy shit here over the years it's not gore or cp that breaks me down but the fucking Canadians. I'm legit impressed at how vile a single nation can be.

So the shooter was just bored or did he not like country music? Was there no motivation?

he lost all his money gambling.

I don't care if it's muslims or white males, americans has died and it's good, world is a little bit better now

he had two houses worth 700k
you dont hoard guns, ammo and explosives cause you are on a losing streak in vegas.

The whole Canadians are nice is the biggest meme in North America. They lie, cheat and steal without remorse

t. Border knower

>you dont hoard guns, ammo and explosives cause you are on a losing streak in vegas.
He was American though

No shit sherlock, modern Sup Forums is nothing but r_d users.

cringe.

cringe.

so they are english?

>posting REeeddit garbage
>not banned

>meanwhile you cannot post if your writing contain's the websites name spelled correctly

This place is garbage, just like OP

If it happened in yurop I would've suspected muslims but in america it's always social outcasts

Stupid Americans. Even I know better than going to Vegas. There's a hole in the desert made for you.

Agreed
>t. lived in Canada for 5 years

It's funny you say that, because I lived in Canada and hated the English speaking people, they are the biggest pieces of shit I have ever met.

Over a year ago I moved to Utah (ethnically English majority state), and instantly noticed the people reminded me of Canadians.
After living here for 1.5 years: these people are the biggest scum bags I have met in all of the US, absolute human garbage: liars, cheaters, back-stabbers, over-all pieces of shit.

I have been wondering for the last couple months if it has something to do with Canadians and Utahans being ethnically English, and if that is were all the "perfidious Albion" shit comes from.

Can anyone confirm this?

This sounds like ye olde America.

Is it the shared *nglo heritage?

You can (could) have an even better time in Vegas if you're not a gambler, because they base their business model about entertained drunk people losing their money at the tables and on the bandits in between discounted shrimp buffets and cirque du soleil shows. I still reckon if I steered clear of the open air concerts I could still have a pretty good weekend in Vegas. The people I know who have gone, none of whom even went near the gambling, had an awesome time.

Those who made it back alive. I'm not setting foot on that continent until they invent rayshields or ban guns.

This is not international related discussion, therefore I am reporting your thread.

>Oh fuck, didn't Alex Jones very recently warn of an impending false flag??
This is some POE shit right there. Maybe Sup Forumsslash/the_donald/ is one big Russian operation to make Americans look as cancerous as humanly possible.

Why would I expect a Muslim for an American mass shooting? That's white rednecks 90% of the time there.