youtube.com/watch?v=QGhh77PC4Eg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
executive-magazine.com/business-finance/society/lebanese-conquered-brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDmklLFXVc
nomorelyrics.net/ar/611-lyric.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sfQVM70tG1A&t=1355s
youtube.com/watch?v=R_iYQlMw0r0
exame.abril.com.br/negocios/os-43-mais-ricos-do-brasil-em-2017-pela-lista-da-forbes/
youtu.be/bCOHYBPl12k
youtu.be/CauLB8I7kxA
youtu.be/bLCUWgIRud4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>about to leave for class
>suddenly feel the need to take a poop real bad
>by the time I'm finished it's too late to go

why ? is this how life is meant to be, ruined by literal shit ?

when I was 14 and hit by angst I thought it was a transitional feeling linked to chemical reconfiguration within the body, that it would go away once stabilisation is reached. It won't

despair is not an resulting emotion, it is the very fabric of this life

>Road takes too long
>have to go but bathrooms are closed
>I will just endure until the lecture ends
>Can't
>Storm out of it
>Be a joke and will probably fail this class

why don't they want to be my friends i'm so alone i only wanted to be nice why does she look at me this way I am always going to be a loser are they lying to me I am not a special boy

we'll get it right t-to-tomorrow.... we will get healthy digestive schedule from now on and pack our textbooks and go be efficient and successful, tomorrow is the day we fix it all

Yes we will.....we will

worthless bump

good morning lads

Talk to me french flag. Tell me about yourself.

good morning

>Tell me about yourself.
what do you want to know ? It won't matter anyway because as hard as I try to post in a recognizable manner, at the end of the day you still call me bilel tn/al beur or whatever

start tripfagging then

Post good reaction image.

Time to namefag then

I hate sandpeople.

>namefagging
>shirkfagging

most MENA lives in grasscountry or mountains.

Fucking Bilel cunt faggot deliberately ignores my post because I am Afghani

baka

I might've mistook you for theres been an increase in French flag so I'm finding it difficult telling them apart.
Are you the new French flag?

never in my life I will do this faggotry, the mere mention of trip disgusts me. It has a specific utility in boards meant to share content like /t/ or Sup Forums but in here it's only for attention and obnoxiousness. You can differentiate me from the others through my superior intellect

jou ma se poes man.jpg

I've been here for a few weeks only, but there are other frenchflags sometimes, some of them even more recent

>superior intellect
sure you're smart kho, but smarter than me? doubt it a lot senpai

Why do you always ask me about "shirk" and "namefagging"?

Yo
Lecture in 1 hour I dun want to

Oi lad, post more of your face I wanna add it to the collection of MENA cuties I beat my meat too. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGhh77PC4Eg

what class?

>MENA
>alll these european flags
Kek

>baal

>africa-european mulato
>lives in south america
kek

Y-yo don't beat your meat to my face :$

Grammar & translation in English

Go there kho, except if you already have the cours, then fuck it

I'm way more european than you, sandnigger.

This

go, never miss a single one, just go, I had to poop this morning and missed two hours, I've been sitting in my goy studio since 7pm reading half pages and trying to find a tune that will relieve me of frustration
just go

oh, that's kind of annoying desu

so you're studying English?

>Italian passport
lol

>sandnigger named mehmet
>lives in an african ghetto
>thinks he is european
kek

Your point?
Your entire upper-class, most of your politicians as well as your current president are all MENA in origin.
It's a blue board baby, can't ask for more than your face.

>8%
>most of the politicians
Lol, are you actually retarded?
>entire upper class
Deluded sandnigger go back to mauritania

You actually have to have european blood to get it. Unlike frence where any sand nigger ou sub saharan nigger born there gets it.

>ancestors separeted from european culture for more the last 500 years
>afro-native rapebaby
>thinks he has more claim on european identity than me

yeah mostly because we only read and translate,
I study Languages & Economy
Fine fine, I'll go and be studieux, and I know how you feel, missed entire hours because of poop in the past
b-but you can't do that...

>entire upper-clas
Lol.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Brazilians_by_net_worth
I see only german, italian and portuguese surnames here

suffering a massive breakdown attack at the moment

>captcha is college school
please stop

When he told me in game that there are two bells I instinctively tried to find the lower one. After 30 hours, I missed that left turn at the valley of the drakes which goes to Blighttown through a cave, and got back to Firelink shirne. i found about that some 30 hours later.

Sure thing, Muhammad al-khabul. You are 100%
Now go pray to allah in african ghetto's closest state funded mosque

lmao

>you actually have to have european blood
lmao
you can marry an italian and hang out there for a couple of years and get it lmao

>economy
oh wacky man, me too

how's that going?

Neither of you are European. You probably even look the same with his nose being a little more ape like and yours being crooked.

it's OK bud, it's aight

your president's lebanese

>>ancestors separeted from european culture for more the last 500 years
Actually my ancestors arrived here less than 60 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Brazilians
My grandparents are italian and im pretty sure my dna is like 90-95% european, unlike yours.
Also, we speak an european language, unlike your sand niggerish babble

Even a super power like America realises how much influence MENA people have in Brazil
>executive-magazine.com/business-finance/society/lebanese-conquered-brazil
Purposely ignore the second richest family being Arab, also thats the only the top 10 only. You also ignore where they're sources of wealth come from, look closely do you see anything?
>b-but you can't do that...
I can and will. I always get my way :)

Oh gud, it's going well for the language part but the economy part is boring as hell and I have issues with mathematics, wbu?

Most of the lebanese here are christian and bro tier.
Absolutely no problem with that

Mer7aba, zunuji.

I need your help. For about a month I've been wooing a nice girl from my work, we talked about Japanese kanji and Arabic calligraphy and other nerdy stuff.

I promised her to demonstrate why ruq'ah is more efficient for handwriting than naskh, and she eagerly agreed. I also proposed her to think of something of to write, and she came up with the idea to write some Arabic poetry.

Of course, she would like to know what it's about, so here is my plea: could you recommend some nice, beautiful verses of an Arab author? Thanks.

>the economy part is boring as hell and I have issues with mathematics
disagree with the former, agree with the latter

what are you struggling with in math?

You can't act superior while living in Brazil favelabro, especially when you're acting more like Africans than Europeans

you spent 30 hours fucking around firelink ? lel had the same thing with Das2, never thought about following the little path that led to scorpion quelag boss and just ran around aimlessly between bastille and warf

MSA or in a dialect?

I thought you had a problem with non-euros, having a boner over blood & languages

>*to write down some

MSA preferably, I'd hardly be able to translate from a dialect.

>italian
lmao even better

Safra is jew. You know what they are doing to you sandniggers in palestine, right?

clip of sensual jewish babe dancing
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDmklLFXVc

Lebanse =/= sandniggers
Also, again, 90% of them here are christian and pretty nice people, unlike the ones flooding europe right now

>this map

I'll do you one better

nomorelyrics.net/ar/611-lyric.html

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQVM70tG1A&t=1355s

these are -really- goddamn beautiful verses, and here you have Omm Kulthum singing them as well, which you can show off too

So fucking what? I'm Christian Lebanese and will not tolerate you shit talking my muslim brothers just so you can feel superior. Please STOP, you're embarrassing yourself with this nonsense.
>He is of Lebanese Jewish origin, and comes from the Safra family.[4]
Jew is a religion not an ethnicity. Thats why there are many types of Jews (Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Shephardi, etc etc)

May Allah bestow you with a qt gf.

I have one :3

appreciate loads and loads doe yo

I cant remember accurately but I took the master key, got to the taurus tower and instead went down, it took me a long ass time to kill havel. I got into darkroot which I explored too fucking long because of 3Cat up there in the garden part, and I also missed the climb towards andre, fuck me stupid. Then I wasted even more time in the valley of the drakes and again missed that cave towards blight town. It was a long way, but I outleveled the undead burg when I came back by at least 30 levels. I also missed the little path towards the catacombs, i had to google that one when I was near completion.

Ah the wonders of a first playthrough.

Good for you. ;3

>Jew is a religion not an ethnicity.
VERY untrue and you know it.
There are many secular/atheist jews, you are only a jew if your mother was a jew and conversion is extremely restricted

I don't why I'm taking the bait today, on another note can anyone recommend any good manga? I'm looking for something with outdoor survival, jungles and creatures.

Get BOMBED, sandnigger
youtube.com/watch?v=R_iYQlMw0r0

Tf is that edginess

Are you retarded? Lebs are pure middle eastern therefore "sandniggers" just like the rest of us.

>only the top 10
exame.abril.com.br/negocios/os-43-mais-ricos-do-brasil-em-2017-pela-lista-da-forbes/
Again, i only see italian, portuguese and german surnames.
The only """arab""" is an ethnic jew.

The ones that came here are the good ones.
They don't rape, don't throw acid at people, don't run trucks over peope etc...
They are not sand niggers

Also, they are crhistian and are not trying to impose islam here.
Sand PEOPLE =/= Sand NIGGERS

lmao it should be known fact latam posters are the biggest race shitposter in here made even more obvious with flags coming to pol, even though it's been quite a few months since we had one come here to vent off...
Have you ever been to ireland ? brazil have visa favors with them, so there's a shitload of temporary residents there, apart from the few "muh euro roots" fat bald nutcases they're lovely to be around and always show interest in knowing you and spend fun times. Just let this one go through his arguments and leave

They are still non-white semites you autists. And Sand people and sand niggers arent even real terms most middle easterners dont even live near the desert.

I noticed. Insult Europe or Europeans and you'll always have a Brazilian flag running to their defence.

If you guys love your MENA shit so much, why the fuck don't you go back to your own countries?
Really makes me think.

So you are out of arguments?

Syria desu

What movie has the best soundtrack and why is it Peter Jacksons King Kong.

hello son of bitch, how are you doing today ? any plan for middle of the week ?
I am blasting some good vibes don't come disturb it son of bitch noob
youtu.be/bCOHYBPl12k
youtu.be/CauLB8I7kxA

I'm on my way to dinner with my grandma.

A bit late (._. )

oh nice, is it a regular thing ? family relationship maintained through quality time and maintained contact is a thing market dominated western societies have dissolved through individual hardship . Hard to restore relationship these days

what is she cooking ?

youtu.be/bLCUWgIRud4

>barbara streisand
Be honest with me user, on a scale of 1-10 how gay are you?

how get qt syrian refugee as gf?

Restore the united arab nation and she will be a refugee no more.

sometimes to feel gay(happy sense) you need to act gay

a loaf of bread and a roof will suffice to win her heart

How can you differ a southern euro from a light skinned MENA?

Very true
How?

dark skinned southern euro from a light skinned MENA*

i dont know
i am asking you
Michel temer (brazil's president) looks like an italian mobster, but bothe his parents were from lebanon

Oh I thought you were gonna tell us a joke or something. Facial features mostly, Italians for example have longer faces, thinner noses and lips also their eyes are rounder whereas a Leb would have a wider face, thicker nose bridge and smaller eyes. I'll post a graph that explains this better. 1/2