Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me an episode of Rick and Morty and asked me...

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me an episode of Rick and Morty and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "bird person" is based off Greek mythology, to the theory that Rick is inspired from a character in ancient mongol literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a show like any other.

you better get schwifty nigger or I'll fucking blow your bains out

My teacher said to my I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what's so funny, my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class is shocked, they merely watch pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

It's not bad because it makes esoteric jokes. It is bad because those jokes hides a very dark outlook,: being a fucking failure at
life is cool. Homer tries. Rick doesn't, even with all his smarts

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Honestly, as a suicide attempter I can tell you part of the reason I tried was because I was a lot like Rick from Rick and Morty in that i am at the top of my classes and i am "too smart for my own good". I can rationalize everything with science and I know of the universe's indifference to my exsistence.

Scientific excuse is still an excuse

My IQ is over 220, and I make all As while I sleep through all my classes. I feel like I am Rick Sanchez while he was in middle school and I'm way smarter than my parents and teachers and I hate having to explain my superior intellect to all of the idiots around me.

Good

I'm a fan of Rick and Morty, and I've been watching since episode one. Most of my friends who are scientists love the show, because it has a sense of humor and plot lines that you need a STEM mind simply to follow, let alone interpret and appreciate. Most of the people who diss the show are standard literature, philosophy, sociology a business majors who would rather watch shit like The Office or How I Met Your Mother and other shit-tier shows. Get off your high horse

prove your superior intellect

haven't seen this yet
honestly quite impressive

just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

mehp, wrong

>Steven Universe fan trying to reverse troll RnM
That's nice but keep it in Sup Forums

>White people

>not so white people

What
Coke can only be 10, if coke is 10 burg is 5, if burg is 5 then fries are 1,5.
1,5 times 10=15 + a 5 burger ohok my dyslexia cheated on me it's 20. Happy einstein?

I prefer SVTFOE, truely the best of grils, first non-anime waifu.

drink: 10
burgers: 5
fries: 2

10 + 10 + 10 = 30
10 + 5 + 5 = 20
5 + 2 + 2 = 9
5 + 2 * 10 = 25
*brrraAAAAAAAAAAAAP* MORTY

Well done fellow Sup Forumsellectual, you must also indulge in the though provoking genius that is rick and morty as well

I've been thinking about watching that. Is it any good?

11 you dumb niggers

Yes its great, started watching it to fill the emotional void left out by gravity falls. Now the void yearns for this. Grade A waifu as well. Good story, beautiful animation, catchy opening, charecter development, romantic subplots and some comedy and drama

coke is 10
10 + 10 + 10 = 30
burger is 5
10 + 5 + 5 = 20
freedomfries are 2
5 + 2 + 2 = 9
last pic is only 1 fries box instead of 2 so fries becomes 1
5 + (1 * 10)
5 + 10

it's a trick question
inferior beans

This is gay

And you are *buuuuurp* dumb.
get riggity recked son

wtf pakis r idoots

Wow I bet you watch Rick and Morty my fine gentlesir

No it was just a kike move. Other than that my calculations and genius was spot on

actually yes I do, but I watch it because I enjoy it just like Spongebob or Ducktales, because it's a fucking cartoon and nothing else.

B-but reddit likes Rich and Morty a-also Sup Forums said it was random and told me to shut up. (Do I fit in yet?)

>Claim your iq is superior and this is important for some fucking reason
(smart people know it is just a number to make niggers feel bad)
>Get blown the fuck out by a Germ*n
>Good job kid
Now I'm pretty sure that all others around you are normal and YOU ARE tired of not being understood because you don't make any fucking sense there is just nothing there to understand

There was no logic behind the question it wad just kike tier tricks

The trick in the quiz was literally knowing the difference between 1 box of fries and 2 boxes of fries, brainlet

Yeah blame the kikes
inferior sand nigger

>blame the kike
No ones blaming kikes you dumb greek, the trickery was on level with the jews is what was implied

>I feel like I am Rick Sanchez while he was in middle school
>Rick going to school

And so have you unmasked yourself as a poser, nothing more but a wannabe Rick and Morty fan. You thought you could get in to the club just by flailing around your pitiful theories and catchphrases you stole from us real fans.

All I can say to you is Lick Lick Lick My Balls. Even when I doubt you understand the true meaning and philosophical weight behind these words.

>dumb Greek
At least I have the basic intelligence to understand the difference between 1 and 2 boxes

Dude
I just laugh when Rick burps. Am I doofy?

not that simple, a double fries maybe like the number 11, graphically at least, so that half of it doesn't mean 1

in other words while others (drink, burger) is and only is represented singularly
the logic of two of something written on top of each other means add or multiply is entirely unfounded and without evidence, especially when operators are already written out

even more perplexing when double-fry is presented before single fry, ie you are suppose to know 11 is the double of 1

it is structurally unsound

Im a starfag anyway

Your pity implies that you are even worst than Morty you are *and may Rick forgive me for speaking his name* a Jerry

>Blow your Banes out
Watch out, we got a hothead in this ITT thread

It's a troll image meant to trigger autistic people

it requires human math representation foreknowledge

given to an alien they would never decipher it

heart attack

What a cheap cunt move.