Would we live in a better society if we banned women and old people from voting?

Would we live in a better society if we banned women and old people from voting?

Yes

It'd be a better society if we banned voting

Age limit 70 maybe?

Yes !!
>Old people only live a few years more
>New people are doomed for many years if they pick a shitty president
in spain 40% of the country taxes go towards paying for old people shit, kill em all i say

Yes

>women
yes
>old people
no

old people have wisdom and experience we don't

The age when you no longer be eligible for reserve duty.

>they keep voting for the same pricks over and over
Old people don't try anything new. Also get out of here with your old man's wisdom, most old people are actually retarded.

Old people have an "spend all the money now, fuck the long term consequences of anything we do, in a few years I am dead anyway" mindset.

>muh
do you really thing that Boomers have learned from any of their mistakes

that's a european mindset

Yes.

Only a couple with child should be able to vote. One vote per family. No more.
This is the best way to keep leftists away.

nobody should be allowed to vote
democracy was a mistake

And on which continent do the oldest people live?

Asia.

Japan

Women and poor people. Nothing good comes out of letting those vote.

oh god noooooo, imagine all those virgins going to vote

>continent
>Japan
Why you do this? You don't get tired of being insulted?

>old people
no

(not him)
the definition of a continent is, at best, completely arbitrary.
antarctica is just a string of islands.

>antarctica is just a string of islands.
Under one giant ice cube...

No Europe.
The only notable old country in Asia is Japan and no one will deny that Japan has fucked its economy with poor economics.

>Allowing boomers to vote

You are right. Some times i forget that the European suicide actually started a decade ago.

Germany and Japan are competing to see who will be extinct first...

Haha yeah so true xD I'm feeling so ashamed right now of the decisions of people I have no control over

How many babies you already have?

Very.

>Minimum requirements to vote:
>Between 25 and 65 years old
>STEM University degree
>Be civilian, not militar
>Have citizenship

Excessive conservatism is cancer.

>have penis

No they dont. Have you ever met an old person and talked about politics? They dont understand anything. Old women vote leftist women because they have tits and are beautiful, old men vote same communists they have voted last 50 years

>Have certified mental health
>Have started a functioning family
>Have passed a Politics knowledge test

that's because all the non-communists in your country were culled

the fuck you talking about?

All men are created equal so advanced age should not matter when it comes to voting.

90% of women just vote for whoever their husband/father does anyway or vote for moral reasons as opposed to economic. So it doesn't matter wether they vote or not.

>Want to ban the only People with experience and common sense

Leftwingtards are really a cancer, u mad for not let ultrafaggots lgtb special snowflakes commies into the gob m8?

>All men are created equal
All men are evolved differently.

sp*niards never evolved

Idiots. In everything you posted you could remove "old people" and replace it with "niggers" and have the same uniformed retarded discussion.

We don't have those here.

>tfw jamal from the good who failed 3rd grade can legally vote

Here, if only Young braindead People votes. In this moment we will be memezuela 2.0 with a lot of hungry and terrorist groups

Did you know that in the 20s, it was leftist that were mainly against womans vote because they thought they would vote right wing ?

Totally depends on who the woman and elderly trusts. They both go with the pack, even if it's towards a cliff...

You're right. Boomers shouldn't vote either.

Spaniards evolved into apes

This board has gone to shit

It's just ledditors and Sup Forums aspies

>>Have passed a Politics knowledge test
All nice and dandy until you see
>question 1: which are your top 10 favorite genders
Or
>question 246: should the undesirables be beheaded on sight?

>old people have wisdom and experience we don't
I think beyond a certain age you don't get any smarter or wiser. An idiot at 30 will be an idiot at 70, just an old one.

>USA
>first world

did you ever consider there's a reason eastern europe is so against what western europe is doing?

Yemen

If you get money from the government, you don't get to vote. That includes all the retired old fucks, all the gypos who live on state money, all the people working in the administration, all the cops and soldiers. It would be nice as fuck.

What do you mean?

Rhe argument was the same though. That women are too passional and emotion-oriented.

Yemen, like all traditional arabic countries, worships old people

Still better than the west worshipping big black cocks

>timor-leste
>afghanistan
>18.5

nice

Yes.

When will leafs be extinct

>gypsy, nigger and spic families make the majority of the vote now
Great plan mr. Shekelstein

People on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. Over half the population of Denmark is on welfare, and that group of people unsurprisingly always vote for more gibs. It's a downward spiral into national poverty.

No.
It would be a better society if more people voted instead of 50%+ abstinence for no good reason.

That's because from young age people hate politics and only few people come to care about them enough to even vote. I blame the education system, instead of teaching people more about the world around them, more about politics and teaching then to care, we keep filling their heads with tons of useless shit they will never use. Academics are a joke if you just nerd some knowledge but don't become a citizen who cares about the world around them.

Nah, we just have to elect not only a president or/and a pm but the whole government. It would make everything better.

>implying the average person knows so much about politics or cares enough to vote the whole government
Not happening

meanwhile the other half is busy fucking little children in SEA

People tend to not think about it, but old people are the same person they were at 30 personality-wise. If you were an asshole at 30 you'll be a bigger asshole at 70. If you were a nostalgic faggot who thinks human civilization peaked when you were 12 years old, you'll be that and then some when you are old.

Old men can vote if they want

Women do not need to vote or hold office

According to Freud, your personality is set in stone by the age of 6.

Of course you don't like people voting

Maybe you don’t feel it at 22, but at 29 I realized that one day I’ll be 75 too.

Consider there’s good chance that tissue engineering and other medical revolutions will prolong average lifespan to like 120 while keeping you at much better mental a nd physical capacity that current day old people enjoy, which means you’ll be working your ass off till anti Alzheimer drugs fail and your brain melts into beta amyloid sludge.

now that's what I call bleak future

>people under 18 cant vote in catalonya
wtf catalonya is fascist