Comfy Landscape Thread

ITT post comfy landscape images from your country and enjoy others'.

Other urls found in this thread:

fogoislandinn.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hva faen er dif?

fittlag, gnaget är världens bästa

Here, take a pretzel with you on your beautiful walk!

The global stock of moose counts about 1.5-2.5 million animals, of which about 750,000-1,000,000 are in Europe. An overwhelming majority (at least 2/3) of these are located in Norway, Sweden and Finland, where many now believe that the stock increase is out of control. In North America and the eastern Siberia, the population amounts to about 1-1.25 million animals.

You always can come to Brazil with a bunch of nut heads and build your own ethno-community...

bjud aldrig in sverigetråden, för det är såhär det blir då.

post landscape pictures guys pls

De som ikke bryr seg om natur går nok tilbake til sverigetråden skal du se. Brev noe fint da.

haha "aa"

>tfw no Independent Southern Brazil

Norway is too dramatic to be comfy

meh

Får man breva städer?

We are going to have an unofficial plebiscite day 7.

Is this too dramatic?

went well for Catalonia

Or this?

Is this real or is it from The Shire in middle-earth?

Our is more like a popular consult. We are gathering signatures (need 1% of every south state) to create a law that allow us to peacefully get independence.

My friend drowned here.

>Our is more like a popular consult. We are gathering signatures (need 1% of every south state)
Oh okay cool, what will the new name be?

>to create a law that allow us to peacefully get independence.
Again Catalonia, will the rest of Brazil accept this future referendum?

This is comfy

This seems a little too imposing

There's quite a few tree tunnels (I don't know if that's the proper name) in the UK.

How about this? Imposing or comfy?

This is where I want to celebrate christmas.

I like them!

>Oh okay cool, what will the new name be?
There is no name yet (pretty dump to a bunch of people decide the country name, all by them selfs)
Maybe we just end with an african tier name, like "South Brazil"...
>Again Catalonia, will the rest of Brazil accept this future referendum?
NO...
São Paulo (the wealthiest state) may be favorable because they too want independence. But the northeast? Kek, they will cry rivers in their designated murder streets.
Our tax system is the main reason why we want independence. We receive only 17% back from what we send to the federation. This let our local government crippled.
It look like a meme, but the south is pretty rich, not heavy industrialized as São Paulo, but rich due agriculture and manufacturing. The exactly momentum when we got independence, our HDI will be higher as the Chile HDI.

For me it's very dramatic, maybe to other people it's comfy. I am too used to gentle rolling hills

>We receive only 17% back from what we send to the federation. This let our local government crippled.
that's insane

>but the south is pretty rich, not heavy industrialized as São Paulo, but rich due agriculture and manufacturing.
Yeha I've heard that.

>The exactly momentum when we got independence, our HDI will be higher as the Chile HDI.
well dman no wonder you want idependence. Good luck!

Thanks.

dis ok too?

Comfy

What's that building?

>tfw no cozy landscape
just spare a few nukes for us based Kim

It's an Inn,

fogoislandinn.ca

Very red. What grows there which makes all that red color?

Red Fireweed, and some other red leaves plant.

Pretty cool desu.

Lot's of aesthetic scenery ITT but the snowy ones best fit the description comfy or cozy. Ireland is comfy when it snows although it's rare sadly. That said, when we did have heavy snowfall a few years ago, there was snow on the ground for like a month and I do remember being a little sick of it towards the end so I can understand if people are desensitized to it

Hessen?

Miehmland-Pfalz

Yes snow is very comfy.

What a lovely view :^)

Buffalo River in Arkansas

Best I can do from my area.

I agree, deserts are the most horrible thing that exist on earth.

You don't need to post only from your area.

contributing

Ever play the game Unravel? It has a super comfy aesthetic in general but then there's also a winter level which really sent me on a feels trip

comfy

>yfw these are peacetime photos from the Mid east

Picket Range, Washington State.

Patagonia kicks ass. The most amazing place I've been in my life.

Nobody outside of America think of the US in terms of states. To us you're all just America, so might as well post stuff from America.

top comfy

city in southern Poland

very pretty

I don't think I could be happy living somewhere without a view of a mountain.

I agree.