This effected me a lot.
My perspective of the world has changed, it will never be the same
And i will try it more and more

Pic or it didn't happened

I tried weed once and had a full-blown psychotic break

Yes... Asians and drugs.

aw yep is that us then bro?

chuck the knives on i'll be round in a bit

It's a really serious offense in here. Everything is done really quietly.
Shouldnt leave any evidence.
You can get jailed for 2 years for this...
Really effected me a lot.. i will never be the same
What are you exactly to say?..

>What are you exactly to say?..

Imperial China went down because they could not control themselves with drugs. Now you have the same spirit in Korea. Think about that the next time you toke up.

iirc Netherlands and other fucked up countries like belgium are still ok. Drugs are really hard to be found in here, not a big deal

Be careful. I also tried weed probably 30 times and then I realized there is nothing more to realize, just illusions.

Try acid and you might end up in North Korea after the trip.

>Tried weed
>My perspective of the world has changed
Easy there Park Morrison

Thanks for the head ups but.. its all about illusions and good feelings now..
I cant get it out of my head.. i wonder how meths will effect me

I've smoked weed everyday day for several years now. Sometimes I hardly recognize the state of my mind these days.

Meth is very much like coffee, except many times more powerful. It will make you lose sleep, blabber on about all sorts of topics. Weed is really just like 2 beers, very strange how it's illegal. Only people who have tried it understand how it is basically nothing.

yo estibro, do they sell codeine without prescription in estonia?

I don't know, I don't do any drugs or alcohol.

Yes. But you have to remove the parmacetamol using the cold water extraction technique.

Narkar

Nope, it didn't even work for me. I have experienced what morphine can do, though. I know why there's a lot of junkies around.

very good...maybe i will find myself inna boat some day in future, i am so tired of pubrenorfin.
What is the name of the product? (we have panacod with paracetamol and ardinex with ibuprofein)

I believe time will cure me... then i will realize its nothing..
Its just like sex... i remember having same experience and feelings
My first ever sex really shook me up a lot then i got numb..
Hope it goes the same.

Solpadein. It has both paracetamol and caffeine, you can remove paracetamol but you can't remove caffeine. Easier to grow some fucking poppies and understand what happens if you make a tea out of it.

Fuckin right bud i smoke weed everyday nigga

>This is your brain on Confucianism.

How much codeine there is in these?
We have 30mg/500mg codeine/paracetamol or 30mg/200mg ibuprofein.

8mg codeine per pill. 500 mg paracetamol.

Seriously, it's not worth it. Go chop off some poppies. Or buy a bunch of poppy seeds sold for flavoring and use lemon juice to boil the stuff out.

I know what a few poppy pods can do. No point trying to get codeine out of that stuff.

Yeah...seems like it

in England you can order codeine linctus off the internet straight to your house, as well as robitussin. it's also piss easy to get valium prescriptions.

true freedom over here.

First time i tried weed i didn't feel anything and thought it was lame.

next time i was trippin hard.

The first time i smoked weed was with my friend in driving school class before it started for the day. The teacher kept throwing pens at my friend and the dealer we met because he obviously knew we were high. I ended up falling asleep and my friend woke me up when we had our lunch break. The next time i smoked i got high as fuck.

>Weed changed my life
Oh wow, look at this Syd Barret guy over here.
Wait till you try acid

>ching chongs can't handle chicano leaf

sad

Good times man.

Needs to get high bruh.