Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZIScFOaaYk
youtube.com/watch?v=99NgfUpS4rk
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/915315185644077061
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=gZIScFOaaYk

Excuse me but as a Valencian I want to make clear that we are an independent nation that deserves to be its own Kingdom (fuck republicommies)

Visca el Regne de València!
Tots a una veu, INDEPENDÈNCIA!

what is your opinion on Catalans?

Catalonians are arrogant and commie and I overall hate them but they have all of my solidarity against the smack of Spain that is starting to act as if it was Serbia

but you speak a form of Catalan, too?

Tots junts per independencia

So does Switzerland with german

one time on Sup Forums a Spaniard told me even leftist parents would find it repulsive to see their daughter have a sudaca boyfriend.

I know 2 catalan women here who have sudaca boyfriends. Is this a Catalan thing? Maybe Anti-Castillian?

stay out of the spic's affairs

let em slaughter each oither

Allah wills it

dumb polak

Don't tell me what to do you fascist.

Also
>being Polish
>not being pro-freedom

Not him but I'm catalan. My dad who is extremely leftist (his actual ideas are closer to ANCAP but this notion doesn't exist here and right=authority) and he would find it absoluty repulsive if my sister had a sudaca boyfriend. We're not an arab nation tho so if she wants to date a sudaca me and dad can't do anything about it, specially if the girl lives in Germany. It's her (bad) decision.

Also if the sudaca in question is argentinian I'll say it's not so much of a big deal. Argentinians in Catalonia have been here for quite a long time and they're as well integrated as immigrants from Spain.

Castile is very reactionary. Look at what have them created in South America

I though dumb asses like you died in Iraq for the international oil corporations and the petrodollar

just get the fuck out of here and go pick a side to fight in asspain and die already

BTW I hope the fascists win, kill all commies for mommies

one sudaca bf is mexican, the other peruvian or something

>Valencia
DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=99NgfUpS4rk

fucking nazi go join the franco boys or kys

The second one's dad probably had a seizure when he found out.

>nazi

not bloody likey

Im a pro islamist Turk that cheered Iraqi resistancefighters as they were slaughtering dumb polak occupants over there.

dont know for sure, but he is not euro sudaca like argentines. he is brown and looks like a common sudaca

you what

Visca Catalunya lliure!! Guanyarem!

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/915315185644077061

Why spanish ruin our cultureal heritage (paella)?

They don't have feelings.

>spaniards are gonna invade Roussillon even more than they have by now

i always laugh at the idea of a fascist pole

ARROZ CON COSAS
R
R
O
Z

C
O
N

C
O
S
A
S

Never

How easy is it to learn Catalan? I know Portuguese and some Spanish

catalan is closer to french than spanish is, so it would probably be pretty easy for you.

french+spanish=catalan
so you already speak it and you didn't know

Then pretty easy, besides it's a french 2.0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYMgb2qHX8

Catalonia merda

rude
t. Madrileño imperialistic oppressor

per que menteixes

>have nice traditional senyera flag
>hold up senpai lemme put a godawful spic triangle and star to really give it that poor brown spic feel [REGGAETON PLAYS IN THE DISTANCE]