What does Sup Forums think of the U.N.?

what does Sup Forums think of the U.N.?

League of Nations v1.1

woodrow wilson was our best modern president

A useless thing because rogue nations have veto rights.

>the farther your country is from the centre of the UN logo, the more third-world it is

Hmm, made me think a bit.

The UN is the accepted forum for the expression of international hatred.

What about australia?

I don't know

It became a shadow of one's former self. It's been so useless in the last years.

Great concept. Russians ruined it though

>Rapist in charge of judging his rape

Dumb retard.

breddy good at preventing World War 3

This.

Haha, no. MAD prevented World War III, although it almost happened anyway because of numerous fuckups causing close calls.

When, during Iraq invasion?

UN ensures that there is a platform where all powers that could destroy the world can diplomatically talk to each other.
If there is no more communication, conflict can arise very easily

While I don't agree with how the security council works it is the one mechanism that prevents small nations hijacking the general assembly. Small countries have not only been known to sell their vote to the highest bidder but can blackmail concessions out of larger nations and are prone to force special snowflake intersts into resolutions.

As undemocratic as it may appear it forces larger nations into mechanisms like G20 in order to get anything done.

>UN ensures that there is a platform where all powers that could destroy the world can diplomatically talk to each other.
>If there is no more communication, conflict can arise very easily

That's already taken care of by normal diplomacy and/or backchannels (like the "red telephone" between Moscow and DC). You don't see the US government talking to NK in the UN, but there is active backchannel communication.

The UN could be a really good thing, but it is too spineless and divided to do much good.

UN provides a platform for public, multinational communication. Backchannel can't replace that

Absolutely critical for implementing the Sustainable Development Goals.

>UN development goals
>By 2020, good things will be increased by 215%
>Bad things will be eliminated.

Thanks UN!

It's by 2030 actually. Good things take time, hyuk!

WHO is the only useful part.

You DO realize that UN Development Programme has a major global shared services center in Cyberjaya KL, i.e. they employ tons of local Malays?

I don't live there, only foreign employers in my area are Japanese and German conglomerates.

No, when you supported the only country that the UN has ever taken military action against

An illegitimate bureaucratic organisation designed to function as the ruling body of a new internationalist world order.

It must be extinguished and its officials be brought to justice.

It's a very funny organitation

e.g.
>Saudi Arabia in the women rights council
>to critizice when Spain return illegal inmigrants when they jump the gate of Ceuta and Melilla because muh human rights

Bunch of despicable faggot cunts and SJW commie central.

It's a nice place for cunts to gather and talk. Thats it.

We need more, more powerful UN to beat world-class-bully like Russia or china

plz more huge UN army

A bit too bureaucratic for my tastes.

Wasn't 2040?

so does it mean nigger annihilation

*blocks your path with my veto*