You know what white men...

You know what white men? every time you're walking with an Asian girl everyone knows you're just a racial fetishest and you don't even know her too well. White male asian female relationships are superficial as fuck and always creepy. When kpop grows bigger in popularity the Asian man will be seen as a sex symbol and all the white and asian girls will want us.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree cousin Chang

You tell em brother

Fuck off wh*tes. You're the nigger to Asians.

kek based leaf

Nothing wrong with that

Sorry, the Jews have decreed this Chang. Asian males will always be stereotyped negatively here.

cuck

t.mao

Why are Anglos so obsessed about race mixing

because they are predatory towards asian women like niggers

>flag
Uhmmm

ching chong ping pong

Nobody cares about that, here nobody will judge you if you fuck shitskins or gooks
Again why are you so obsessed about it ?

thesun.co.uk/news/1837590/british-women-are-travelling-to-the-calais-jungle-to-have-sex-with-migrants-and-some-have-multiple-partners-in-a-day/
btfo

only losers white men go after asian women because they cant get with their own

Zhang, my son...

>Laurent Cantet ( born 15 June 1961) is a French director, cinematographer and screenwriter.
>based on three short stories by Dany Laferrière. It depicts the experiences of three middle-aged white women in the late 1970s, traveling to Haiti for the purposes of sexual tourism with young men. Their adventures (as seen in their eyes) are juxtaposed with class issues and the deteriorating political climate of Haiti at the time. The women demonstrate different attitudes to the complex situation.

honhonhon

Fuck off wh*te shits and stop derailng my thread

Why Haiti? It's a one way ride to a STD.

>so it proves white women want muscular big cocks partners, totally not chink tier.
what's your point ? according to OP post white women want weak asian small dickie. You just contradict yourself, lol

t. creep in denial

kpop guys look like barbie girls though

I'm not OP

kek go back to /r/asianmasculinity chong

No, r/asianmasculinity is right about you wh*tes trying to steal our women

>trying to steal our women
we don't try, we just do it

>kpop
>popular

the only thing you can steal is my dick, wh*Te subhuman.

don't forget the microscope

Turkey btfo

Are you calling me wh*Te?
my dick is big enough to satisfy your mother

Coalburners are stupid

but not your repartee

What if I get a gay slanty eyed boyfriend tho

this

Just stay away from asian women

>wh*Te ((("""men""")))

He will be a bottom

Jesus christ

>"date my race"
americans, you gotta stop this shit unless you want your country to implode

How do i acquire an asian qt?

SBS is a korean broadcaster tho

>wh*Te masterrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh nevermind then

i'm knocking up a black girl regardless

I meant you need to stop fixating on race

I'm proud to walk away from the only asian girl I've ever known, who also happens to like me, cause I don't want to be with a non-germanic

>flag
kek

>crocs

Canada is more cucked than Sweden honstly, you're just catching up. The whole transgender thing, what a joke. Also Treadueu? Wew

>swede calling someone cucked and being right

i just want curly haired kids

That's fine, but don't constantly go on about how you're Irish-american, african-american, italian-american. Get back to the fundamentals.

but muh heritage

I agree. My dad left me mum for a mongoloid woman (tatar) and I have a hard time liking the cunt-eyed folks since then.

>Sweden, Yes
lol

>reee stop caring about things that I don't care about
That's worked out great for you Sweden

lol, just because we take in too many immigrants doesn't mean that identity politics is a good idea, neither for us nor you.

>muh evul identity politics
Keep being colour blind Sven. It's worked out so good for you. The other races don't seem too colour blind do they?

t. Elliot Chang-Rodgers

>muh
come on dude, you know full well that controlled, slow immigration is doable so long as the civic nationalism remains strong

Actually I think what we're seeing is proof that it's inherently disastrous. By virtue of birth rates bringing in brown people who are out breeding you will be your end.

what you're seeing is uncontrolled mass immigration, the opposite of what we just stated as the ideal

I agree with you actually. No other race preys on Asian girls more than white dudes. It's weird now that I think about it.