New MST3K revival photo

New MST3K revival photo.

Other urls found in this thread:

rifftrax.com/rifftrax-live-plan-9-from-outer-space
radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/
youtube.com/watch?v=4ellEb0jlj8#t=26s
youtu.be/P0_f5fkrCTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This has to be a lie.

Two Juggernauts of modern comedy working on new MST how can this go wrong?

ugh

Is he giving her advice on how to kill your spouse?

It's a "Millionaire manchildren take a show that gained a following because of the low budget charm and everyman Midwestern cast and turns it into their insincere, overproduced personal dress up time plaything" episode.

the pain is still fresh in his face.

Is it true that Mike Bill and Kevin weren't even approached about this by Joel?

>How to ruin a show with 2 hires.

I'll just skip the skits, like I do with the original show

>waaahhhh my wife death makes ZERO cents
>turned out she was doing tons of drugs

This can't be real.

>this is galactica actual

Felicia Day is a sad, old, disgusting hag. I genuinely hope the worst for her. What a repugnant piece of excrement

This trainwreck is going to be great. I hope someone streams this shit so we can all laugh together.

top kek

is this true? never heard anything more about it after she died

It's still beyond me that MST3K never did any Ed wood aside from bride of the monster.

Ed Wood movies are a gold mine.

Probably movie rights.

Is that felicia day and patton oswalt? wew

They said numerous times that they considered him too easy, and I liked that MST3k stayed away from the films that were mega famous for being bad.

I had some bad chinese food today. Been struggling with it for the last hour, not sure if should throw up or not. This put me over the edge. Thanks, Sup Forums, I'm feeling much better.

rifftrax.com/rifftrax-live-plan-9-from-outer-space

Rifftrax is the same guys that did mst3k at its peak with Mike, Bill and Kevin. It's really funny. Check it out.

radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/

and her prescriptions were for benzos, opiated and speed. do you think any sensible doctor would put someone on all three

A report a couple of weeks ago revealed his wife's pig carcass tested positive for:

>Xanax
>Fentanyl (A serious drug for terminally ill cancer patients)
>Various kinds of opiates.

But new details have emerged about what Police found laying around inside the house on the night Oswalt's fat ugly wife ate shit & died.

>Cocaine
>Oxycodone
>Hydrocodone
>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
>Dextroamphetamine (dangerous stimulant that can lead to psychosis and heart failure.)
>TFMPP, or "Legal X" (recreational drug often sold as an alternative to MDMA, or ecstasy)
>A prescription bottle missing a label filled with Xanax
>Bupropion (an antidepressant)

This piece of shit has a 7 year old daughter and his house is filled with loads of hard drugs, yet he spends all day tweeting @ Trump like a butthurt ex-girlfriend. We should call Social Services on this degenerate manlet.

>patton oswalt and felicia day

Wow thats hillariously unappealing

You can just tell he was drugging his wife up like a fucking nigger dealer

Because Manos is a masterpiece of cinema?

I bet she smells like feet

oh no...

oh wait MST3K was never good

This. It's Reddit before Reddit existed. Never been able to finish one.

>radaronline.com/videos/patton-oswalt-wife-michelle-mcnamara-cocaine-painkillers-party-pills/

That's a lot of drugs for a cancer patient.

>>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)

w-why

used with cocaine

>Is it true that Mike Bill and Kevin weren't even approached about this by Joel?
Joel has publicly stated that he has an "open door" policy regarding the Rifftrax crew. Bill and Kevin are already confirmed doing something for the new show. I think I saw somewhere that Mike says he's got his plate full with Rifftrax.

So Oswalt is just TV's Frank?

I work at a pharmacy and actual cancer patients aren't on that many different painkillers. Something is definitely fishy.

What a piece of shit.

*sigh*

>Rifftrax is the same guys that did mst3k at its peak with Mike, Bill and Kevin. It's really funny. Check it out.

As far as the movie riffing goes, Rifftrax is the GOAT. You just don't get the skits.

There's nothing comfier than a late night viewing of a movie with the Rifftrax crew dubbed over top.

Mike Nelson is extremely conservative and totally anti social justice warriors.

He's probably disgusted by this.

Mike seems like, dare I say it, /ourguy/

i watched some MST3K on netflix. i didn't really find it very funny.

Levamisole is often used as a cutting agent in cocaine. Most likely when the cops found the coke and tested it the results indicated it and cocaine.

Guess i'll go to reddit. I didn't know that's where the intelligent people with taste were. Makes sense though.

How is Manos easy? Vast parts of it were silent, hence the

>Sooo.... Manos.
>The Hands of Fate?
>Yup.
>Manos.

Damn Oswald, you've made an upgrade from your last woman.

Manos was unknown before MST3K. Ed Wood was notorious before MST3K was even a thing.

I guess? This one's alive at least.

For now.

In a not too distant future. Next Sunday A.D.

That was Joel admitting that he didn't approach anyone.

This is the guy who took potshots at James because he didn't want to watch Ghostbusters 2016.
Really makes you think

how did he get his hands on all those? he looks like a cartoon snitch, what drug dealer would trust him?

I hope so cuz I wood berry

Underrated post

Mike is extremely religious and doesn't talk politics ever.

I actually liked rifftrax

>religious and doesn't talk politics

That's cool, very respectable for someone in entertainment.

wow he sure got over his wifes death easily and quickly. really makes ya think

>Underrated post

It's really not.

Remind me never to do cocaine

>You will never see a new MST3k skit written by and starring Mike Nelson

youtube.com/watch?v=4ellEb0jlj8#t=26s

It's definitely a pleb filter

All they need is Nick Kroll and we have a titan to compete against the Big Bang Theory

His character is seriously named "TV's Son of TV's Frank"

Felicia is "Kinga Forrester"

I'm getting my memes.

>not wearing a green lab coat
REEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E

it's literally like watching a film with stoner friends who won't shut up, except i wouldn't have a problem with them talking over the movie if they actually had something intelligible to say

>His character is seriously named "TV's Son of TV's Frank"

>Wow thats hillariously unappealing

Golden Corral's new slogan

why are they reviving it?

rifftrax is fucking shit and in hindsight MST3K was pretty fucking shit too i only liked it when i was a kid and these days id rather just watch the movie

You're welcome buddy.

>how did he get his hands on all those?
He has a lot of money and works in Hollywood.

>Next Sunday A.D.

Missed opportunity they're releasing the new show on a Friday, but I guess that's so people can binge over the weekend. Are Netflix shows always released on Fridays?

Tell me where I will go beat them up xD

That's the most midwestern skit in the entire show.

remember to not do any cocaine

Will they be able to shut their mouth about politics during the riffing i'm on board.

I don't have any stoner friends, they all overdosed.

That's why I watch mst3k

>I used to like it but to intelligent to like it anymore, so why are they reviving it?

You mean they didn't call you and ask first?

How many Trump jokes are going to be in the first episode you reckon?

Felecia Day and Patton Oswalt?

That's a big nope.

a woman playing a bad guy?
TRIGGERED

annnnnnd dropped

i see killing his wife wasn't enough

youtu.be/P0_f5fkrCTA

A recreational dose of cocaine for a non-regular user does about as much damage to your body as an average dose of ADHD medicine, the physical effects are minimal and the younger and/or healthier you are, the less you might have to worry about having an adverse reaction.

However, when you're married to an insubstantial manchild who talks about jerking off to comic books to other fat nerds for a living, you need a little bit more of a kick. Hence why this woman guzzled oodles of pills and fucked up her body.

fucking epic xD DAE MST3K nerd????

One is enough for me to drop it, the election is over. It's about damn time that both sides stop talking about trump.

>literally just a friend simulator before youtube was a thing

Who gives a shit

kek, I fucking love Manos

>Felicia day

NAZI UNIFORM EDIT WHEN!?