Bill looks out at the water, and thinks of all the wonderful things he will do with his life

>Bill looks out at the water, and thinks of all the wonderful things he will do with his life.

Cried like a bitch

>Isn't this amazing

>Isn't everything amazing

Reddit. Literally fucking reddit

t. reddit

This film destroys me every time.

I repress my emotions, but this movie made me let it all out. I cried for nearly the entire duration, it was weird.

The scene with the dad, and the monologue as he's walking around his building seeing the beauty in everything around him fucking get to me

You have to go back. This is such a pandering shitfest of a little flick, have some decency and taste and stop falling for shit like this.

I've got this on my to watch list. What the fuck is this divisiveness.

It's quite neat.

For me the film is a one-man masterpiece. Truly one of a kind.

The ones who are hating are just doing so because Reddit likes. Because god forbid they both like the same thing.

Falling for good films that are genuinely heartfelt and emotionally resonant? Fuck off. Get some taste.

OK, I'll watch it tonight. I'm trusting you, user.

This shit gave me an existencial crisis

Pretty good movie desu

essential redditcore

>Truly one of a kind.
You'll be glad to know that he's been shitting these out for like 20 years then.

Yeah, I guess it will really resonate with you if you spend most of your time in your ridiculous lib hugbox alien friend website.

There's a moment in each of the chapters that hits my emotional core like a runaway train. It's absolutely amazing.

Damn looks like Reddit has good taste in film.

>Basing your enjoyment movies on what websites approve of it

What's it like to be this insecure?

Actually you know what, I'm gonna go further with this.
If this kind of shit makes you cry, you probably cried at Grave of the Fireflies didn't you? That's the only movie I can think of that's on par with that kind of tryhard emotional manipulation bullshit. It's in poor taste, and the director is trying to pull your chain as hard as possible to dupe you into thinking its really emotive art. It's cheap is what it is. Think about just overcooking something as much as possible, that's what these guys do.
Also notice how both of those faggots only work in animation. Can't put together a real production with real people.

>DUDE LIFE IS PAIN LMAO

So, what was his father's sin boyz?

You can clearly tell that I have my own opinion.
This wasn't even a good try by you.

>making people feel this strongly about crudely-drawn stick figures.

I'd like to see you try your hand at that.

>You can clearly tell that I have my own opinion.

Not really. Seeing as your criticism is based purely upon the fact reddit likes it.

Could I do it? No.
But the point is people who like it feel strongly about it because it's simple and they can project themselves onto it. It really isn't a mark of talent on the artist or of intelligence on the audience of feeling for stickfigures.
What you apparently like is his writing, and that's it, but that's the part that I would have do disagree with you and say it's nothing special.

nice oversimplification friend

Thanks.

What movie is this? Looks like a similar style to the my anus is bleeding cartoon I saw years ago.

I don't even know if reddit likes it, but I would assume that they do. In fact, I basically guarantee they like it.
I'm not saying it's not good because of that however, and I never did.

They were both created by the same guy, Don Hertzfeldt.

The movie is called It's Such a Beautiful Day. It's comprised of three previously released shorts.

That was Rejected, which Hertzfeldt won an Oscar for I think.

He made this, It's Such A Beautiful Day, and World Of Tomorrow which I thought was fantastic but a lot of folks think it's pretentious tripe.