Totally forgot about this

it won best picture wtf

You're a cuckold.

Most best picture winners are completely forgettable.

yeah but that at least seemed like oscar-bait for the hipster era

spotlight is like a 90s hbo movie and got best picture so it'd have more publicity

are you an angry jew or an angry catholic?

Masterclass in acting.

angry kinophile

>says he forgets about films
>constantly brings said filma up to say he forgot about them
Really makes you think

I was going to say wasn't that Birdman but I guess that was a year before

Still haven't watched this, probably won't, but I did watch the Big Short and that movie was probably better

>"they control everything"
>"its not just boston, its the whole country, the whole world"

Shakespeare in Love did nothing wrong

Big Short was pretty bad. These movies are filmed like tv movies (literally close up of faces that cover 3/4 of the screen like we're watching it on a 1980's tv) in comparison with stuff like The Insider

Great movie. Second best Best Picture winner this decade after ...Argo...

It did nothing right either

>unironically a Disney film with the based songs replaced by tits
>best character is unironically Ben Affleck trying to be English
>historically bullshit
>wins Best picture

Everybody envolved in that film should burn at the stake

there were zero tits

>Ordinary People
>not Raging Bull

>The Deer Hunter
>Four check marks

Why the fuck do people like that shit?

Nah, it was a great movie and if you've seen it you won't forget it

Big Short should have won so more people would watch it and realize how incompetent and negligent the people in charge are

Stop. Watching. Or. Caring. About. What. Won. At. The. Oscars. Please.

Anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable prejudice in America. I eagerly await the day when they make a movie about disproportionate Jewish influence, or the damage done by circumcision, or the insane rate of rape by illegal mexican immigrants* and it wins a fucking Oscar.

*Mainly against other illegal mexican immigrants, but still

a woman could never understand

I would assume those who were Catholics would want to see things like this brought to light?

Don't you fags ever get tired of bitching over anything that wins an oscar. You act like just because it won it has to be some life-changing picture that's going down in history as the greatest thing ever made.

it was just so blatant. A lowbrow movie (not bad, tho) about the most irrelevant theme of the day winning the spotlight

when sweden, cologne, rotterham&neighbors are happening, this one gets the attention like they know very well the logic of libels and how to balance and shift blame

and it was, loads of times. Even as a non catholic this shit was blatant in my childhood (and it was all about abuses during the 70s).

you're more likely to be molested by gym teachers

are you kidding me? Ordinary People is one of the best films ever created. Raging Bull is not even Scorsese's best.

Confirmed not having seen Ordinary People with Don Suths