There will never be a show as good as the sopranos ever again

>there will never be a show as good as the sopranos ever again

>there will never be a show as good as mad men again
ftfy

there has already been one

breaking bad

nice bait

only reasonable comparison

you act like mad men is significantly better than breaking bad when in fact they are both reddit core

actually there are plenty mediocre shows

mad men is significantly better than breaking bad and "reddit core" isn't an argument you memeing fuck

CARMEEEEEEEEELLA

>"reddit core" isn't an argument you memeing fuck
okay then normie core, which mad men definitely is

so is the sopranos you retard, everyone watched that shit when it aired

GABA

yeah but that was before watching long form TV shows on netflix was a lifestyle, so it doesn't count

Don't worry, they'll reboot it with a multicultural transgender twist in a year or so.

>Television acting has never gotten better than this, either. Watch Gandolfini's eyes when he talks to Uncle June while they watch a Discovery Channel show about wildlife on the American Prarie. "Why's it gotta be mean?" Tony asks. "Why can't you repeat something good?" Junior turns back to the TV screen. "There's the coyote." Watch how Gandolfini's eyes get thin, like a wince that stays there. Listen to his voice tighten when he asks, "I mean, don't you love me?" And try not to well up yourself.

oh, ok.

I guess you never saw this then.

Nah, they'll just continue the show with a new season.

Tony was just dreaming! Patton Oswalt will be replacing James Gandolfini. Tony learns to accept Meadow's new black boyfriend. Tony thought it was tough fighting for the mob? He's about to discover that it's much tougher fighting for social justice in the Trump era.

>meadow's black boyfriend
Naw, she was pumped and dumped. Remember?

Lol, losing your virginity to a kneegrow in college. There's no coming back from that.

You are USED GOODS.

MOULINYANS

Just watched LOST for the 4th time! Seasons from best to worst and this is objective... 123456.

Never watched Sopranos. Saw an episode here and there and saw nothing special. Probably watch it in my 40's or 50's.

I hope you die ignorant and at peace with yourself well before then.

>watching Sopranos for the first time
>door scene comes on that I keep seeing on Sup Forums
>not memorable at all compared to all the other moments

No idea why the fuck Sup Forums liked that scene over all the other gems.

Luther was cartoony as all fuck bbc shows nothing but pretentious trash for their island inbred fucktard population

sopranos was shit

>it's a "millennial manchild gets nostalgic for the 2000s" thread

SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOR!