Got a big enough joint there, Rick?

Got a big enough joint there, Rick?

God damn it upsets me how badly this show dropped off

When does it start getting bad?

season 1

I hear I stopped at the perfect point. The season that ended with the model train drug smuggling scheme. I hear it gets bad after that one.

You're not suppose to watch it after season 5

>trevor cory
>no more big schemes
>muh lahey cop

Trevor, shirt let's go.

>look Julian Iit's my cock

Wrong, stopping a season before would have been perfect, that's when Mike Clattenburg wanted to end it but Showtime backed a dump truck full of money up to his house and they did a seventh season.

seasons 1-7, the christmas special, countdown to liquor day, and say goodnight to the bad guys are absolute trailerkino

simply don't watch anything else

Regardless of the overall drop in quality past seasons 6 and 7, the episodes written by Jonathan Torrens are kino.

there are golden scenes in seasons 6/7

Season 2 was undoubtedly the most kino.
Best overall story arc, funniest episodes and the only season where Sarah wasn't a cunt.

season 5 for me
>the boys trying to pull together some big plot
>lahey drunk out of his mind scheming

After season 7 just stop

Watch say good night to the bad guys though

The newest season wasn't that bad except for the Snoop and tom Arnold cameo cringefuckery.

Season 11 soon , will it be worse?

S2>S1>S3>S4>S5>S6>S7>aids>Netflix seasons

>no more schemes
>S7 is their biggest scheme ever

They got way greedy. 4 movies and 7 seasons is the best a comedy can hope for

That's not even a really big joint. It's long, but it's probably only 3 grams or so

>Started the Netflix seasons
>Oh this isn't so bad
>Suddeny Jimmy Fallon, Snoop Dogg, and that weed guy

Physically sick

I did feel like they focused too much on Lahey, but 6/7 were still good

>3 grams isn't big
sure thing Cheech.

ease up on the six paper joints, Rick!

Reminder that you can't discuss TPB on Sup Forums because delirious cock suckers think their opinions on the quality of the seasons are original and need to be heard.

Seriously, if you made a post saying 'oh gee I think season 7 wasn' t quite the same as the previous 6' CONGRATULATIONS, you didn't actually see the show during its original airing and have outed yourself as a cocksucking redditor greaseball. Go take your obnoxious adolescent opinion and fuck yourself with it.

between this and sunny, which had the worst drop off??

fuck off matt smith

This is literally every comedy series on tv. Even fags in Seinfeld threads need to let you know that they know Larry David didn't work on the last season and that's why it's SOOOO much worse than the others.

which season had the hash drive way?

Which movie is it that they have the funeral at the dump? That was the ultimate white trash kino

It's not actually bad until about S7, but the downward trend starts around s4/5

Don't Legalize It

season 5

What do you think of the podcast boys

Podcast?
What's it called?
Any good?

I've only watched/listened to the first 30 or so, it's not bad but Julian is a real dick almost all the time unless he's really fucked up. I think it's best watched them listened to most of the time, too.

bump

The true end was Season 5 right? Then some necromancy happens and brings the show back from the dead next thing you know we're nearly 11 seasons deep.

TPB podcast is pretty hilarious when it's just the boys or normal cast. I hate their interviews with other people.

Who here /originalairing/?
Started watching when season 2 aired and all seasons after; probably shouldn't have got high at age 14 before each episode

Does this mean you are canadian