Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=uKIXjRlQWG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVYSyiL4iis
youtube.com/watch?v=uhrDR3u1VcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK I MEANT KNIGHT

wtf I HATE men now.

This looks like crap but at least it seems the fight scenes are a bit more "readable" for lack of a better word.

It will still make a brickton of money but it looks mediocre at best.

WTF, I WANT TO #KILLALLMEN now

looks like more Baykino. I didn't see 3 or 4 but I might see this one. Tyrese is back for some reason?

>we want the feminist audience

HAHA! GIrl power!
Girls can do anything a guy can!
That's why girls compete in the NFL all the time
And why we have so many female marines!

>ugly, smug, brown-skinned girl talks feminist trash in a setting of giant robots and explosions: the movie
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>youtube.com/watch?v=cVYSyiL4iis

Wow, they're finally starting to release trailers in 1440p

We won misogynist neckbeards. Get over it haha

>brown kids
>brown womyn

I hope that's not the focus, Bay never disappointed me before.

Yeah, what are they thinking, who the fuck thinks that is the target audience?

Will you be my girlfriend!?
I'll let you get fucked by as many black dudes as you want!

"Who is he?"
>"Far as you're concerned, my boyfriend"
"I just wanna know more about your autobot, you shitskinned cunt"
Jesus Christ, Raimi

can i get the quick cundown on this brown chick

Omfg I don't mind female leads, but this fucking trailer makes me wanna blow my brains out. Shit the feminist 4th wall breaking ughhhhhhhh

Yes she still expects a white man to take care of her.

Hahaha, beta detected. I bet you dont even have a girlfriend

I hope it's just promotional shit and not in the actual movie.

Lmao, Bay is for alpha's only pleb.

Why can't Bay just do more smaller budget black comedies?

This is such a misandrist thing to say
He asked an innocent question and she automatically assumes he's making a pass at her
This is the same as assuming a black man approaching you, asking for directions, is going to rob you

Yeah, and you are a beta.. omg.. lol...

I think he has to do a big money maker like Bayformers, and then he gets to do a passion project like Pain & Gain or 13 Hours. Hopefully Bad Boys 3 is good, but it's been so long, I don't know how it will go down.

I really don't understand how you got that from my post.

>yeah I fight like a girl, don't you?
Cue the joke that is 99% of women's MMA

>I think he has to do a big money maker like Bayformers, and then he gets to do a passion project like Pain & Gain or 13 Hours.
He does. For pain & gain he had to agree to transformers 3 and 4

This is Michael Bay so the #LikeAGirl is a cashgrab riding of the meme but I don't see how these people never get why the phrase exists.

It's not "like a woman", it's "like a girl". Memeing like this doesn't magically make girls able to throw well or take a punch.

Plebbit please FUCKING LEAVE!

Thank you

I think this ends the discussion lads.

That's interesting, and it makes sense.

why those guys beating up Optimus

So is his quota 5 big budget flops for every decent movie they'll let him put out or does just by and large have shit taste?

Transformers should've ended with the Shia saga and TMNT should've ended after the first

>We're kids. We get away with anything
>I was just a normal girl...before my world fell apart
Hack writing. Looks fucking awful.

Tie bombers.

He didn't direct TMNT, can't speak for Transformers, I've only seen like 2 of them.

What is your definition of flop here? The Transformers make hand or fist money.

The success of trash like these Bayformer movies is why Donald Trump is President of the USA. American's are the dumbest motherfuckers on earth.

hand OVER fist*

Fuck, I hate these movies

except Trump voters were smarter than Clinton voters

why is Optimus evil?

Has mexico paid for that wall yet?

This is one of the situations where the China meme is valid though. They love any shit, so long as it has explosions and robot fights.

Has Trump nuked the world and put your shitskin family in a concentration camp yet?

Bay probably has no hand in the advertising he's just the guy in the director's chair.

This ad is cringe as fuck though

Hollywood definitely tipped their hand and bet on Trump losing because just like Logan this movie has an old white guy passing on knowledge to a young beaner child

they will my amigo

1:03

noice

cringe, whats it like being on the wrong side of history?

>just like Logan

More retards not getting one of the core themes that was always in X-men. You have to go back...

the "fight like a girl" part is funny because it's from the brains of these sheltered people who have never even seen some sort of battle or war

very easy to make up a romanticised version where the women are are strong as the men and are all like black widow in The Avengers, doing those leg flips and stuff

but it's very far away from reality, only exists in movies and in the minds of a woman who never had to fight

t. GI Joe

take THAT, men

#woke

X-men is Jewish comic book fantasies, it's a bunch of outsiders being persecuted for being "special" while one faction behaves like complete terrorists, and the other possess the ability to mind control people.

I want DRUMPFLINGS to leave NOW!!!

isabella moner will be the next...

what the actual fuck

come back when YOU'VE read all the Andy McNab books from cover to cover and we'll go toe to toe

U Mad Bro.

Never thought it would be possible to create a more annoying main character than Shia, holy shit the cringe is out the chart

Who cares, she is eye candy.

Pedo

I actually like this protagonist, unlike Shia and Diggler.

>implying shes not right and boys arent constantly thirsty for female affection

>Girl with mega tits
>Pedo

Pick one and only one.

Yeah they need to keep it realistic and only having Marky Mark shooting alien robots with laser guns and then jumping out the way of an explosions fireball and falling 10 stories unharmed.

What the fuck did I just fucking watch

Is this like a fan made thing?

little mexican girl LOL also what happened to the daughter and boyfriend of that faggot vietnam fucking shits character?

>15 yo

Considering that Lockdown's ship showed up, I'm guessing those are Lockdown's guys from the last film and are probably wanting revenge.

S-she's almost 16 and it's legal in my country

>This looks like crap but at least it seems the fight scenes are a bit more "readable" for lack of a better word.
Bays action scenes have improved for a few movies already. Transformers 4 and especially 13 hours had perfectly readable action.

>Punished Optimus: A Prime seeking Redemption
>Knight Megatron: A Warlord who raises his Sword
>OP in the light, Megs in the dark

I'm calling it right now: This is the one where Optimus realises all he's achieved is fucking over his own species by being a human house nigger, and gets willingly guilt tripped into going full Prime of Murder so his creators will save what's left of his race.

And Megatron of all people will be the one to beat sense into him.

And I'm not gonna lie: For all its' objective awfulness, I really wanna see that.

They went away.

Why the fuck does the aspect ratio keep changing jesus christ

>that projection

waifu claimed

Yes, and?

>female marines

>he doesn't understand what pedo actually means

What was going on in that webm?

People want to see lewd photos of that?

>You X like a girl
Literally only said to men

Yeah, Bay only brought him back because he kept asking. I'm okay with it.

She's struggling to pull the pin out of a smoke bomb and then she throws it at a closed door

I mean flash bang grenade

youtube.com/watch?v=uhrDR3u1VcY

STEM is the last bastion of hope against these femicunts

Kek

how come feminist movies made by the right (Michael bay) seem so much more authentic than the feminist propaganda made by the left?

Everyone losing their minds about some little girl, but what the fuck is going on with Grimlock? I was holding my breath waiting for him to speak, but instead he pukes up a car with more robot bodily fluids? Why would they put that in the trailer?

Because it's funny

3/4 way through i thought this was a parody

She's got nothing on Dafne.

is this for xbox?

>We want the female audience
>Female audience proceeds to watch some shitty love flick

Why do market people keep trying to fuck things up for a few extra shekels but loose money by alienating previous fans?

you'd have to be a megadork to not watch a based bay film due to there being a girl in it*

also, a huge (And growing) portion of moviegoers are Hispanics whereas whites are going to movies less and less. if you're talking about earning shekels, then throwing a ugly brown spic girl into a film is a smart business decision.
*a girl in it who is in the film for reasons other than showing her tits

And this is the movie that has Hitler, King Arthur, and Anthony Hopkins? Wew..

She's so weak she can barely get the pin pulled, which needs about 10 pounds of force.
Then she does that typical girl throw, not realizing wtf she's handling, and flashbangs her colleagues.

Where is webm 1 and 2>?

Doesn't it have a handle that you keep pressed down so it doesn't have to go off immediately after you pull the pin?

More pushing spic females must mate with white males propaganda.