Aaaaaand Twin Peaks hops on the propaganda train. And I was looking forward to it too

Aaaaaand Twin Peaks hops on the propaganda train. And I was looking forward to it too.

>advocating for meals on fucking wheels
>propaganda

cool your jets hombre

>the same people who will complain about meals on wheels budget being cut are the same people that will say old people shouldn't be allowed to vote because they are old, racist, senile, and won't have to live with the results of their voting patterns
damn really gets the noggin' joggin'

Young people want old racist to die.

Meals on wheels keeps old racist alive.

Twin peaks PR department*

when you're claiming to be an apolitical TV show and still cram that shit in there, it's propaganda

I'm not seeing the Venn diagram quite the same as you

Senile might not be a stretch since they all just voted to screw themselves on health care.

Dude you're retarded, I'm glad you won't be enjoying it

if these programs are so important to liberals why don't they just donate to them rather than force other people to fund them?

Lynch is presumably not in control of the Twin Peaks account.

Besides, they're clearly retweeting because of the link to Twin Peaks. It's not like they were retweeting about Trump's taxes or anything.

You have a pretty fucking loose definition of propaganda. Propaganda is almost always state-sponsored and intended to manipulate public opinion. This is just light political satire critical of a single government budget decision.

It's a twitter.

I doubt this'll play into the plot of the show.

Grow a thicker skin to this stuff.

Let's wait this out, Trump said the that he wants everyone covered on the campaign trail. I just don't believe that bill will ever leave the House, let alone reach Trump's desk. Signing this abomination of a bill would be political suicide for Trump.

it's literally in the original show. don't be so silly.

>my racist grandpa should just fucking die already for voting for Trump
>omg how will my grandpa survive without meals on wheelz

the actual town of Twin Peaks would fully support Trump, every single one of them except for James would would be for Bernie

are trumptards able to enjoy ANYTHING? they're literally triggered by everything 24/7.

>information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view.

drawing attention to facts doesn't seem to meet this definition

Can Sup Forums be removed, it's clearly not a fucking containment board, it only draws retards from reddit here and then they go to different boards to shit them up with politics.

Washington State is like 30% hispanic now, no way would Twin Peaks still be that lilly white mountain town that votes Republican

>I get triggered so much by dissenting discourse that I'm not able to enjoy a work of fiction because of the traumatizing effect of a worldview different than mine

alt-right faggots confirmed for whiny tumblrinas

why don't you go back to your /safespace/

this is not a fact, it's an opinion

Why do you think hispanics would be spread evenly all throughout the state? If you're a migrant, you're headed to a major city center, not a small town in the middle of nowhere.

*yawn*

i'm more concerned about twin peaks involving themselves with people like patton oswalt. if there's one thing this show does not need it's a bunch of "dude sweet callback lmao" segments

not doubting lynch's ability to deliver kino but i'm a bit afraid to see how much meddling there has been from entertainment execs who want to spawn a million avclub wires, buzzfeed listicles and reddit threads to "keep the buzz up"

Dude it's just feeding elderly people.

What the fuck is your problem?

I can completely understand people being annoyed with all this 'men can be women' nonsense etc but being against helping the elderly or poor or sick is disgusting.

I really don't like the left or the right.

well, just a suggestion in case this off-topic thread gets deleted because it doesn't belong on this board, y'know
some people is known to report these kind of threads and then where would such an enlightened 14 yo individual like you could have an insightful discussion about american politics?

what, you don't think we should cut programs for the poor so we can build up our military that already has a budget bigger than the next biggest seven countries combined? Are you some kind of unpatriotic libshit?

>cutting funding to an already underfunded program will not make it worse

how dare you question trump he did literally nothing wrong

As soon as I heard about Meals on Wheels being taken away I instantly thought of Laura Palmer and that autistic guy she delivered to

Why is it up to the state to subsidise peoples food? These people have families, and if they don't then they should fucking die already

He's not autistic, he's asocial and still fucked both Laura and Donna.

>loves people so much that he thinks they should be the most respected members of society
>votes to raise their healthcare cost and cut their social security benefits

Hey I can do the whole hypocrisy thing too! It's almost like if you assign two different trains of thought to the same group, it makes them look super hypocritical! who knew?

why are trumplets so sensitive

is it cause they backed a candidate filling his cabinet with goldman sachs

>the compassionate right

*tips Trilby*

They're also cutting subsidization for heating aid, so the elderly can starve and freeze.

he never fucked donna

At this point, Donald Trump could burn down a hospital and 40% of the country would be all "Whatever. Hospitals are overrated. Doctors are paid too much."

damn that really get your neural net CPU learnin' doesn't it?

in fairness only like 3 people in that whole town hadn't fucked Laura.

>votes to raise their healthcare cost
Trump said he wants to do the opposite and had no input on the bill. Until he signs it (which he won't) it's Ryan's fuckup

>we must ban the muslim inmigrants from using our faulty system to the benefit of terrorism!
>except the countries which are KNOWN to be funding terrorist groups, since I.. I mean *we* have shared business interests

>we must stop the unnecesary spending of taxpayer money on supporting faulty international policies and start looking at making america great again
>except with Israel, I mean, we still need to send mo' money fo' dem programs and shit you stupid goys

american voters are a conman's wet dream

Republicans will never admit to this but military spending is their version of welfare.

Poor people get supported with the added benefit of goyim dying for Israel.

Also corporate welfare when you consider 90% of military contracts are amazing exercises in waste.

>nothing personal,seniors

This shit was literally filming before Trump said anything about Meals on Wheels.

It just wasn't shown on camera