Wait. Why didn't Forrest get aids?

Wait. Why didn't Forrest get aids?

I mean. If Jenny did have aids and Forrest fucked her why didn't Forrest get aids too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the odds of getting it from fucking someone once aren't that high, especially female to male.

I thought she died of cancer?

It's considered a faggot virus for a reason

Heteros practically never transmit it , this is why homosexuality has always been opposed and killed on site

I don't remember him fucking her.

chance of getting AIDS via vaginal intercourse is actually lower than 1%. The higher risk is anal, which is round 3%.

The highest risk is sharing needles.

huh
the more you know

It's pretty fucking hard to get AIDS if you're a straight male

Even if you are gay it could be hard to get AIDS, basically to get AIDS you have to fuck someone in the ass until thier Colon bleeds and your dick starts bleeding, and the blood, shit, etc start to mix, and then you have to do that every day for a long time

Well yeah, I meant sexually.

If you are a man you can basically only get AIDS from swallowing cum, getting fucked in the ass, using a dirty needle, or having open sores all over your dick and fucking someone with AIDS.

It depends on if you are giving or taking too.

If you are the one doing the dicking chances are you aren't going to get AIDS regardless of if it's anal or vaginal.

And it also increases if you're on the receiving end

Well then how did Freddie Mercury get it? He wasn't a fag or anything.

Uh user.....

The dude was just very very very unlucky

>basically to get AIDS you have to fuck someone in the ass until thier Colon bleeds and your dick starts bleeding, and the blood, shit, etc start to mix
Any time you have anal intercourse it causes fissures in the anus, and semen contains the virus, so it can happen without all of the nonsense you mention.

>get AIDS from swallowing cum
Only if you have a cut in your mouth/throat or something.

took the dicking is the poop machine too many time for too long

he didn't fucked her lol she just make him cum
also that kid isn't his son

kek

>Any time you have anal intercourse it causes fissures in the anus
does this happen when you poop too?

Not unless you have bad constipation. The anus is not supposed to have things pushed into it.

It's near impossible to get HIV from a woman. They teach you this in health class in high school.

Why the fuck do you HIV is prevalent among the gay community you fuckwit.

If you had a really firm poop and then jammed it in and out of your anus repeatedly, then probably.

But usually it doesn't.

>If you had a really firm poop and then jammed it in and out of your anus repeatedly

Eh, no. Africa is full of AIDS, and it's not because homosexuality is so prevalent.

The kids are born with aids.

>late 70s

did women seriously entrap men back then too?

Violent rape is the main method of copulation over there and that tends to cause the woman to bleed.

Sort of this. Even just using a condom makes the risk practically negligible.

Didn't they have sex before she left to return to her lifestyle as a,um what's that feel good word sluts use to refer to themselves,Free spirit!

The common thought in africa is that sex with a virgin will kill your aids. Combine that with like a 90% chance of rape daily, and you get aids everywhere.

>The common thought in africa is that sex with a virgin will kill your aids.

Really ponders your almonds.

They have since the dawn of time

>It's near impossible to get HIV from a woman. They teach you this in health class in high school.
In high school, they taught me you'd get it if you fucked anybody with aids, no matter what. I've known the wrong thing from bad teaching for the longest time and now I just feel like a fucking idiot.

He never had sex with her, he died a virgin.

A condom, I didn't read the thread, but if someone had sex before would know this simple fact.

This.

It's actually very difficult to contract even if someone is already infected. Receptive anal sex is the biggest risk, but even then it's like a 1/100 chance in getting it.

The gay men community was so prevalent in new cases because the chances increase exponentially with the literally dozens of new partners they could have in only a week.

>tfw trying to perfect your own personal amazing sprint form

Kudos, Hanks.

Otherwise, Little Big Man>This turd

>killed on site
Sight. "Killed on sight" meaning as soon as you see them.

>highest chance of getting aids is from a fucking blood transfusion

how the fuck? don't they test the blood beforehand to make sure it's not faggot aids blood

>Not killing them on the faggot killing site

army vaccine when he joined.
we have the antidote and you know why , we made aids.

This is the odds of contracting HIV after the specified activity, so it doesn't factor in pre-transfusion testing. So if you get AIDs blood by mistake you have a 9/10 chance of contracting AIDs

They do you idiot, if multiple people fuck up you can get bad blood and they haven't always been testing it

because he never tongue kissed her

>Throwing body fluids
>Including saliva
Who the fuck throws saliva

>reminder that faggots believe their right to give blood should trump the receivers' right to have a lower chance of receiving AIDS blood.

Don't they test the blood anyway?

Tests aren't 100% accurate, basically if you need a blood transfusion at a hospital there's a 1 in 10.000 risk you'll get AIDS.

Unnecessary expense

No, his mother got the cancer and died on a tuesday

Now they do, but it was a real scare back in the late 80s and early 90s. A bunch of kids were accidentally infected, and it became a huge story. This kid was the most famous for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_White

Exactly, AIDS skips a generation

Wow I didn't know you had to try so hard to get AIDS.

Kids today have it easy, back in my day we had to fuck gay men all day everyday hoping to get AIDS.