ITT: Saddest South Park episodes

ITT: Saddest South Park episodes

South Park doesn't do sad.

I cried the first time I saw "Kenny dies"

that whole last season was sad

The episode they rushed to make because Trump won the Presidency and ruined their story arc, which exposed them as being angry, bitter libshits. Sad!

This. The whole season was pretty mediocre BUT Gerald's final confrontation with the Troll was cool in its exploration of why people shitpost and troll.

...I can't remember what she looked like, Billy.

They probably would have also bashed Hillary if she had won though. South Park usually makes fun of both sides.

That one when they tell Cartman to give up his toys and he does that elaborate plot to kill them all off.

I don't understand that ending.

Yeah whatever. Maybe do an episode about an autistic kid.

i don't get how they fucked up so hard. The series is known to be able to be current. its not like they made the series a year in advance and had to redo it as fast as they can. They adapt each episode according to what happened that week yet didn't account for a fifty fifty chance they didn't get it right?

She rallyed so hard for people to accept girls as they are and to not be superficial. And in the end she lost and just submits so she'll be loved.

billy...

that bolotie is

fucking gay as fuck

But in the end she concedes that she was just jealous the entire time.

Ye, she is infact jelly

I actually drove through Fairplay, CO, the town which South Park is based on. It looks absolutely nothing like the show portrays it as.

>which exposed them as being angry, bitter libshits. Sad!
fuck off to /r/the_donald faggot
just because they don't support your retarded cunt of a president doesn't mean they're "libshits"

>i don't get how they fucked up so hard
they basically explained it in a (very short) recent interview. The whole situation itself was extremely ridiculous, almost like a South Park episode. You can't parody comedy. It's hard to joke about a living, walking joke.

Oh hey man, I was about to eat a hard-boiled egg and noticed that I forgot to sprinkle some salt on it. Glad to know you got my back!

I didn't feel bad because she got fake tits in an earlier episode for the exact same reason.

I thought was with things going forward, didn't realise they meant it with the current season.