It's actually pretty damn good

You guys know all the hate is from SJW critics who hate white people right?

Fuck the reviews, you should just watch it and see for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxo0pSNYMXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to assume Sup Forums will call this the greatest thing ever created for no other reason then critics hate it so they have to be contrarian.

>blames Donald Trump for bad reviews

He got fucked both ways. But I'm still going to watch it.

>donald trump basher
Nah, this will be shit and the actor can go fuck himself.

>an actor said something i don't like so i refuse to watch a show he's in

At what point in your life did you become a whiny woman?

bruh it is obviously kino bruh

It was fucking weak to begin with. It's because of the characters they chose. No one heard of Luke Cage or Iron fist before Netflix. Jessica Jones was pretty much made up on the spot. But it was tolerated because it was "I'm black" or "I'm a woman".

Daredevil was good because it's something everyone knows. At the end of Daredevil season 2 they should have introduced Blade. A black character that everyone fucking loves and it would have fit perfectly into what they were doing. Remember when they found people brought back to life at the end of DD2? It would have been the perfect intro for Blade. Instead of the rich guy Iron Fist it should have been Moon Knight.

They messed it up.

The actor said that in response to critics not liking that. They didn't say it was bad because he said that.

>blames Trump for his bad show
I have no horse here but that just isn't the correct way to deal with the criticism.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who is "they?" I'm talking about the user who said the actor can fuck himself for bashing trump.

WHAT ARE YOU A DRUMPF SUPORTER FUCK YOU AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
TRUNK BTFO xDDD

>You guys know all the hate is from SJW critics who hate white people right?
But the actor is a SJW himself.
Who am I supposed to root for here?

He DID NOT blame Trump you fucking whiners. He said people are pissy about Trump so he gets that people are pissy about Danny Rand. Fuck him for not being a blunt maniac telling SJWs to suck his uncircumcised dick I guess.

You don't have to hate anyone. SJW regularly turn on their own, especially if they want to write an article about something. That's how they make their money.

They don't bitch about Arrow, Batman, or Iron Man. They choose things that people are looking forward to and twist it into some sort of Sup Forums thing. And not to bitch about Sup Forums, but they do they same exact things, turn something into some sort of race-based political discussion. Two sides of the same coin.

I mean...shit, I can turn Lord of the Rings into homosexual propaganda by writing a few words.
>two guys that love each other
>running away from a golden ring and want to destroy it
>bad guy is a flaming vagina

pretty sure the actor just said people are bashing the show because his character reminds them of donald trump

>ā€œI think the world has changed a lot since we were filming that television show,ā€ Mr. Jones told Radio Times on Monday. ā€œIā€™m playing a white American billionaire superhero, at a time when the white American billionaire archetype is public enemy number one, especially in the U.S.

Nice try, marvel marketing intern.

I am shocked all the redditors took that as "FUCK DONALD TRUMP"

That's what I'm doing. I've enjoyed all the Netflix Marvel series so far (to varying degrees) so I'll at least give this one a few episodes to see. It's not like I'm doing anything with my life regardless.

This sounds more pro-Trump than anti-Trump, if anything. Did people just want the actor to be bashing Trump? Because I find it hard to imagine anyone taking it in that way without some sort of bias.

Fuck sake...you shills don't even try anymore.

His tweet was retarded. He thinks people are giving him shit reviews cause his character is rich like trump, even though nobody seems to care about iron man or batman. He doesn't see the fact the only shit reviews he is getting are just ignorant SJW types who think "wtf he goes to asia and gets powers? muh cultural appropriation".

>Luke cage
>jessica jones
user, marvel are the SJW.
If you have any self respect just don't watch any of them.

Well yeah but you have to understand those characters didn't rise to prominence under the Trump administration, so they're afforded like, cultural immunity or some shit. Not that I even agree with him but it's not too bad of a theory. Homestly there aren't as many whinging retards whining about 'muh cultural appropriation' as there are moaning about Trump so i see how he would think that.

That isn't really true, there is a literal rapist (not a mansplaining microaggressionist, an ACTUAL evil rapist dude) as the villain in JJ, and Luke Cage is a very principled, responsible man who doesn't play into all the irresponsible culture shit that black culture perpetuates to keep themselves oppressed like calling each other nigga and being overly aggressive and doing drugs

You can't trick me, fucker.

>it's not SJW because an evil rapist is the villain

lol

He has the same physique as I do. I can do 50 handstand push ups. I can do wide grip pull ups until the sun sets. What's the issue with him having an agile physique? It's not like every hero has to have the same thick physique (like in the retarded picturebooks).

Lol, someone actually watched that shitty daredevil show.

>>it's not SJW because an evil rapist is the villain
This some kind of retarded simplification right there. The guy can make people do whatever he wants and has used his tyranny to defend the notion that no-one matters except him. He his an actual sociopath and he ruins peoples lives left right and center. That's why he is the a bad guy. The fact that he raped (and lets not forget, mind controlled) the MC just provides the MC motivation to go after him, it has nothing to do with his portrayal as being fucking toxic.

None of the negative reviews I read even talked about political or social issues. Most of them just say it's boring and by the numbers. You guys are doing exactly the same as the SJWs by turning everything into a political argument.

Who will be the one to tie this to the other shows? So far the Lawyer Boss chick and Nigga Night Nurse have been the ones to connect the characters.

>It's actually pretty damn good

youtube.com/watch?v=cxo0pSNYMXE

Daredevil was pretty good until about the 4-5 episode and then it fell apart. I tried watching season 2 to see what they did with punisher but it was just bad. Boring and lazy

Are you an extremely gifted martial artist?

This is true

I have been reading all the reviews I can find, literally 100% of them have listed 'white washing' as a major down point.

To be fair many have listed the billionaire soap opera character back from the dead aspect as tedious. I get that can be annoying, but many take point to mention how bad they are for being white as well.

I don't have high hopes for the series because Luke Cage was shit to me because of how slow, boring, and unlike Luke Cage the show was. Luke Cage was unapolegetically your typical black guy in the comic and a decent dude, but he wouldn't have pussy footed around wrecking people's shit like he did in the show and it was drawn out garbage where they basically tried to make Luke Cage have zero fucking faults.

The same reviewers who are hating Iron Fist blew their loads all over the place with Luke Cage, so it is actually a plus to me that they hate it.

I'll give it a try. At least it isn't full of blacks. Luke Cage was painful to watch.

but its out tomarrow

What's funny to me is I thought Danny Rand was Asian.

>watching capeshit
>watching capeshit TELEVISION
LMAO

Yea I really didn't like Luke Cage or Jessica Jones. Luke cage got bogged down with all the "guns that hurt me shit". Jessica I hated with all the anti hero crap and alcoholism.

You're afraid a black man might steal the love of your life and fuck her the way she wants. Don't be afraid bud.

nigga you on Sup Forums, so you still a fucking nerd.
You're not better than anyone.

>anti hero crap and alcoholism.
What's the problem?

I had to force myself to get through it. I'm getting really tired of all the arguments in tv anymore, Marvel seems to be the worst at it.

It's from Netflix that hasn't made one good show. So prolly not.

>imply you haven't watched it
>already hate on it

They weren't arguing about that shit though. They were basically glorifying it.