I legitimately find Steve Rogers inspiring

I legitimately find Steve Rogers inspiring.

Anyone else feel the same ?

I would fight for him.

The recent movies did him great justice imho

I feel that way about the Red Skull

is he /ourguy/?

wtf i love fascism now

Chris Evans is too much of a pansy to be Steve. He's a bitch with muscles. Steve, in the comics, has a really indomitable spirit. He's an alpha, but a good man, and not an asshole. Chris doesn't really encapsulate that well; I will admit, though, he does get the look pretty well.

Why didn't a single one of them shoot him?

What the fuck? Were they trying to go easy on each other or murder each other?

Rules of Engagement?

Explain please.

Seriously they did an awful job trying to make him the villain here.

How was this allowed to be published?

>not a pansy
>wrote a letter in cursive to nick fury

His casting in the MCU is fucked tho. He's so much more manly in the comics. Looks like he's 40 with this crazy jaw and deep as fuck speaking voice.

The actor that plays him seems like a little bitch, honestly. Too pretty and groomed for it.

What about his brother, Elliot?

Cap knows Spidey won't die from that shit falling on him come on now, he was just trying to disable him from continuing the fight.

>BASED RED SKULL
Isn't he supposed to be 'the bad guy'?

Watch the Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes cartoon, Caps voice is perfectly deep and authoritative. It's the voice I hear when reading the comics.

Eh, isn't Capt supposed to be old friends with Nick Fury? I didn't agree with the casting because Jackson was so good a pick his presence felt like it emasculated Evans. The difference in age and maturity is far too great-- evans feels like a young bachelor when in the comics he's supposed to be this Wolverine type figure, resolved, calm, capable and proud

Whenever Chris Evans talks he spits on the character imo

You're not serious are you? This is the first encounter he's had with Spider-Man. Just because he can sling around like an acrobat Captain America is supposed to autistically know Spidey can survive getting crushed by tonnes of steel? Cut the act.

>he does get the look pretty well
Don't shoot me, but I think his face looks too goofy or jewish or whatever you wanna call it.

The voice actor from a few of the marvel ultimate alliance video games kills it too, I don't know if it's the same one. Capt had to be a badass 40 year old bulk of a dude that'll fuck you up if you disrespect the flag. Evans seems so sensitive.

Spiderman took Caps kick like it was nothing so I'm gonna guess that's why Cap figured Spidey could handle the weight.

I hate having to explain the context every time someone posts this single page

He is right yes, or at least sympathetic here. The problem is that he doesn't actually believe any of these things, it's just the propaganda he's using to indoctrinate people into working for him. He literally has some guy wear a suicide vest and hijack a train then kill himself and others for a completely unrelated evil scheme. The author was trying to make a point that sometimes people have different motives and are manipulative for the furtherance of their own plans

That's how they do it.
>Have a villain represent political views you don't agree with, even if they're completely rational and moral
>Then also have them do super wacky villainous stuff to drag the prior politic views down

Convenient that it's used to say "don't trust conservatives" instead of being used to say "don't trust liberals"

Why are the Winter Soldier's action scenes so vastly superior to Civil War, the highway scene is so fucking amazing

I wonder at what exact point I started agreeing with a comic book villain. Im probably, by normal standards, a "bad person"

hes the superman of reddit