If he could have anything he wanted in The Matrix, why did he eat raw steak?

If he could have anything he wanted in The Matrix, why did he eat raw steak?

Its medium rare you pleb

Yes, raw.

maybe he likes steak more than whatever food you think is better.

Eating raw steak can be dangerous, but I guess that doesn't matter in the Matrix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>he cooks his food
well look at mr. fancy pants over here

If you get worms inside the Matrix, do you get worms in real life?

how was he able to get into the matrix without anyone on the nebuchadnezzar knowing?

>Living in a nightmare apocalyptic hellscape of robot overlords controlling a cybernetic hell

Yeah, I'd be ordering that shit blue.

Very carefully

This, watched it a few weeks ago and thought this exact thing

Is that a 90 pound mole?

Because Cypher is The One, not Neo.

Everything in the movie points to this.

SHE WAS A HOOOOOOOOO UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes

What happens when someone dies prematurely in the matrix? Like if someone got in a car accident when they were 10 years old. Do they just dump the body still? Or would they 'rebirth' that person into the matrix? Seems like kind of a waste to just flush 70-80 years worth of good electricity down the drain...

Presumably because he was in charge of night shift operator job. He's a bit surprised when Neo strolls in on his watch. He could have conceivably jacked in while everyone else was sleeping.

That still doesn't explain how he was able to get out with no-one on the other end to give him a line, but the machines in the Matrix could have possibly done it for him.

>trannies in charge of plot consistency

You know, if you actually think scientifically about it, The Matrix doesn't make that much sense. Are you ready to have your mind blown? Humans wouldn't really work as batteries because they consume more energy than they put out. This is because of a little something called "the conservation of energy." Now let me share with you a little known fact about this trilogy that the public barely knows-- the original scripts had the humans being used as processors instead of batteries, which makes way more sense, but the stupid execs made them change it because they thought it would be too complicated for a general audience to understand. Is your mind blown or what?

Speaking of that, what happens to someone's body when an agent takes over them?

H-Humans a-a-as processors. I don't understand

>What happens when someone dies prematurely in the matrix?

Human plebs can't separate the Matrix from reality. If they 'die' in the simulation, their irl body stops functioning as well. They're dead.

>Seems like kind of a waste to just flush 70-80 years worth of good electricity down the drain...

Economics of scale. If a few thousand humans die in accidents, it's far easier to accept the loss and replace them than it is to risk the billions of other humans rejecting the reality of the Matrix. Smith points this out. When the machines tried to make a utopian Matrix, the humans rejected it en masse and the whole system almost fell apart.

>dumb kikes ruin another script

I always kind of figured the machines would utilize natural gas, thorium, and water power, and that humans were there to torture.

That's how good steak is supposed to look. Please tell me you don't cook it til the inside is grey.

Easy

You're not wrong, but this reads like a pasta.

is it?

Why didn't he just use the training program to conjure the steak he wanted? That way he wouldn't have to betray his friends.

When you shit in the Matrix, do you shit in real life?

These movies were made by a pair of transexuals

>processors
how? for what?
and where would the machines get energy?
i agree it's a dumb idea to use humans as batteries

It's only a brief mention, but Morpheus does mention that the machines possess nuclear fussion, which makes the whole point of using humans as batteries even more nonsensical.

Personally, I just handwave it as the machines wishing to keep humanity as prisioners as revenge.

And it's arguably one of the best scifi movies ever made. What's your point

my steaks looks like pic related

>And it's arguably one of the best scifi movies ever made

It really does activate the almonds. The Human brain is a goat processor, it's just that much of that processing power irl is used for shit you don't even think about like breathing, communicating with the nervous system, organizing light from your retinas into a coherent picture, managing balance and movement.

From a power-producing efficiency standpoint, It's shit-tier. The energy required to keep billions of brains alive would be more than their energy output.

>implying he's wrong

The original script had the machines using human brains as a source of CPU power, not energy. It makes slightly more sense if they were using brains to help compute shit rather than body heat being converted to power.

it literally is faggot

>If they 'die' in the simulation, their irl body stops functioning as well

They even bleed in real life, which makes no fucking sense.

Because he would know the steak was "fake", even if it tasted real. Ignorance is bliss, remember?

And it wasn't just the steak, he was tired of living in squalor and constant fear.

This website is for non-castrated people only.

t. non-white

Anus a bit flustered there faggot?

nah
searing steak and having the insides be raw isn't good cooking, just pleb tier elitism

>eating raw meat

Enjoy your tapeworms, sandniggers.

I eat my steak with ketchup and I'm glad it makes people angry

I'd ask to fuck loads of teenage school girls.

I order my steak well done and lather it in ketchup

Take that /ck/ elitist faggots

Would Smith have delivered on his end of the deal?

This is honestly a fucking massive plothole.

>Endlessly lusts for Trinity's leather-clad bunda

>Doesn't bother to ask the Machines for a loyal Trinity fucktoy

It does make sense. Mind over matter. Phantom limb syndrome, etc

Yes.

>One more voluntary power source in exchange for destroying the humans

It's a win-win.

I think it's funny that people don't realize the "machines using humans as batteries" is just the imperfect shitty part of the Matrix that humans need to believe the simulation.

That's why Zion keeps getting built and destroyed, and why Neo's powers can work in the "real world"

>Phantom limb syndrome
So another mental illness on the pile of mental illnesses that comprise these degenerate flicks? No surprise.

Everyone would want to be plugged into the Matrix and just fuck girls all day. I'd sell our humanity for that.

I'm not mad. Just sad for you.

>tfw that means >tfw no gf is such an instrinsic part of human nature that it would destabilize the Matrix if it wasn't a part of reality.

they should have made it so that while in the matrix, your brain only uses 10% of its potential, because the machines use 90% for their software and programs....
So the people in the 'real world' should have immense intellectual powers, or possibly mind reading etc. powers, cause they use their full potential........
That way normies would have understood better, what this shit was about

Agreed, and it even would have thematically been logical. The first time I watched it I honestly thought that was where it was going with muh

>why do muh eyes hurt
>you've never used them before

Yes, it also would have explained why one city of humans can even survive against a world of hostile machine production.....
Because every single human has incredible mind powers and/or is on the level of genius, and the machines just can't beat them with strategy or tactic so it's a stale mate

>tfw they are going to do a remake

Why not make a series?

There may have been a host of things wrong with the sequels, but that's what bothered me the most.

It's established in first movie that while the Matrix is a simulation, it's modeled on an acceptable reality and reflects it (but with capped limits that you can overcome once you've been unplugged)

If you can jump hundreds of feet and put up a fight against Agents (who can break concrete and move in bullet time) humans should be able to do the same and more in the real world. The main struggle in the Matrix is framed as the human mind reconciling what it SHOULD be able to do with what the Matrix has PROGRAMMED it to believe it can do. The One was portrayed as having the ability to fully reconcile the two in both worlds.

Humans should have been able to stop the Sentinels with their minds like Neo stopped bullets. Instead we got a shitty 40m-tier grimdark scenario where the best humans could do was shitty Mecha.

agreed, the mecha-battle was so plebbish and out of nowhere....
I would have loved if they incorporated more grand and 'real' ideas into struggle of man vs machine...
For example: humans observe the rise of population inside the matrix to 7 billion people, the machines are obviously trying to increase processing power for some reason, but in the real world they don't increase output....this can only mean the machines are running simulations on the processing power on how to defeat the 'real' humans....The real humans are considering killing off most of the matrix population with 'inside nuclear holocaust'....they are literally warmongering inside the matrix to save 'zion'......Morpeus and NEo are obvsiously against this and try to rather wake up the masses inside the matrix, to force a matrix reboot by the machines. where all current matrix users wake up......thus 'revolutions'