I can't stop watching this film Sup Forums

I can't stop watching this film Sup Forums.

I've already seen it 28 times this year, couple times a week.

W-what's wrong with me? It's literally pure heroin to my eyes.

I don't believe you.
Otherwise you'd knew WHY it is so great

there's something inside you OP...

You're a real human bean

Its hard to explain
autism

You don't have a problem in my book until you graduate to living it

Driving around late at night, every night, blaring the soundtrack, acting like you're the driver 24/7

And then you'd just be
A real
Human
Bean

And a real hero

>reddit trying to understand it
You never will

I literally started going for night drives because of Drive. The soundtrack goes really well with it, makes me feel all comfy and safe.
You know you're watching kino when it changes your life for the best.

Try listening to John Carpenter's Lost themes or just his music in general as well. It's maximum comf

YOU KEEP ME UNDER YOUR SPELL

I will user, thanks for the tip

I'm not criticizing it, I approve
Drive is one of my top of all time

Probably my favorite movie soundtrack. Every time I start drive I get up and dance for those first few minutes. Memes aside this movie is something else.

It's value is in the perfect synthesis of the main character.

They made him handsome, they made him methodical, they made him extremely bad ass...

...But they uploaded the social software of an absolute oblivious sperg and gave him a fuck-load of problems, and put him in social situations he just was not made to handle.

And the entertainment is watching him compute his way through these problems:

Notable highlights include:

Basically every meme that came out of it, from 'I drive,' to offering people toothpicks.

Remaining completely oblivious to every power play the girl's husband tries.

'Why is she upset. I saved the day' after the head stomping scene.

How instantly he goes into killer robot mode with that woman who was in on the scam in the hotel room.

The utter calmness of his bat-shit assassination of the main mob boss. He shows zero emotion no matter how crazy what he just pulled off is. Like he manages to run the guy onto the beach, and you can see 'alright, step 2' run through his mind as he calmly strolls down the beach in that ridiculous mask. What's perfect is there's no real evidence he ever killed anyone or did anything wilder than driving before the events of this movie, he could essentially just be a normal guy who settled on this shit as the best course of action.

He does some calculus in his head, comes up with the most ingeniously retarded and perfectly efficient plan conceivable, and executes it every single time.

10/10

holy fugggg

I hate reddit so fucking much

fuck off. Reddit is used so much it has no meaning anymore. Anything people don't like is automatically reddit now, and its fucking atrocious

you have to go back

You're a faggot
And you're fucking reddit
So fuck off

What about the phone call to Nino? He was clearly scared shitless.

You caught the autisms.

how do you afford enough gas to drive aimlessly

Sup Forums needs a rule whereby saying the R word gets you permabanned and subsequently redirected there every time they try to load up the main page or catalog

Only way to end this plague

Absolute robots are not immune to fear, and it still took an absurd amount to produce a slight voice-quake.

What's weirder is the lack of pride or surprise at things he does pull off. It's all just items on a checklist.

The fuck? What kind of car and how much does gas cost a gallon where driving around for an hour or so actually hurts you financially?

>What's weirder is the lack of pride or surprise at things he does pull off. It's all just items on a checklist.

He's autistic, is why, you dumdum.

There was a filter for a while but people started using leddit instead.

Fucking spergs.

Please leave reddit