CA lost 63% of its core reviewers

>CA lost 63% of its core reviewers
>Their "comedy" is now just SJW shilling
>Based Brad is dead at this point
>JesusBro is going to just be a flop
>No more CA movies
>Jewario is nothing but ass

Are we in the death throws of CA? At least we still have Eggkara.

Nice Trips Nigger

trips confirm Jewwario does nothing but eat jailbait ass all day and is still alive

user come home

I hope Channel Awesome dies soon. Doug is the very definition of a talentless hack, and I will enjoy watching him struggle to survive after Ethan and Hila lose their lawsuit, and all Doug's work becomes illegal.

>Todd wearing autism sandals

Seriously, why does he wear the mask?

this

>tfw I've been watching TGWTG weekly since early 2008 when he only had 1-2 vids up.
>tfw I saw Nostalgia Chick and Angry Joe before they went on to other bigger things
>tfw I remember when Jesuotaku and that comedians son weren't trannies
>tfw I remember belly laughing at NC's antics in 2008-2009 like when he trolled harry potter fans
>tfw I remember when he started getting too big for his britches, around the time of Suburbian Knights
>tfw his production values went up but the charm was lost
>tfw other, newer youtubers started doing his shit better
>tfw To Boldly Flee was self-satisfied shit but hey everyone makes mistakes
>tfw He announced a new series and that TGWTG would become a high-production value "channel" with loads of different new shows and personalities!
>tfw I saw the writing on the wall but kept watching
>tfw he releases Demo Reel #1
>tfw you remember what the TGWTG boards were like the day Demo Reel #1 came out and were there to take part in the mockery/shitposting
>tfw TGWTG pretended nothing was wrong for a few weeks and kept with demo reel
>tfw he eventually resorted to damage control and brought back NC
>tfw all his other big names have been jumping ship, dying, or getting sex changes. Now it's just Doug and his unfunny paid extras
>tfw NC is still haunted by the ghost of Demo Reel with unfunny skits/extras and taking itself too seriously
>tfw in his death throes Doug has tried to latch onto SJWisms and other, newer, but far more popular reviewers like Chris Stuckmann and RLM
>tfw he still gives that same empty, sad smile that hes been giving since around 2011
>tfw I still watch him each week as I have for almost a decade now

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

the same reason he wears the hood, because he's ugly as shite.

Zero chance anyone in here is 18+

What can Doug even do if CA goes under?

James Rolfe and RLM went to film school and have actual skills, and I imagine there are other youtubers who, while not formally educated in these matters, have honed their production and editing craft by themselves over time. But Doug has nothing.

god damn is that like a 4 inch heel?

nobody under 25 knows what the fuck we're talking about, even pewdiepie is old news for old men at this point

not mentally at least. btw saged and reported for advertising. :^)

At least you have Eggkara
No joke Janitor, hell Trump might even get the old auto plant he used to work at before he raged quit.

POST TGWTGFU

LUPA CLAIMED

Lupa has become such an attention whore since she lost weight and discovered makeup

hey can anyone here put the jew wario hat back in this picture? Spoony's minions edited it out of the frame I guess idk

Brad best husbando

Oh Brad, what happened to you? ;-;

t. creampied lupa

KEKÄ’D

His power left with his hair

>Jewario is nothing but ass

wait but didn't Jew Wario an hero? Am I missing something?

I miss the Based Brad era. Having Fake Brad in the Instastream chat was so fun.

C-C-C=Claudius

He's gonna get you!

Forgetting about me, HMMMM?