What are some movies about weak Christians?

What are some movies about weak Christians?

You have 5 seconds to explain why Europe should take in Muslims.

Deus vult!

Because they're too weak to defend their own countries. Their economies would die if they were forced to rebuild their armies and not rely on us.

We could cut 25 percent of our military budget if europe defended itself. Especially germany. Free ride shit needs to be over.

Because they destabilized the region?

Joe's Apartment

Yeah it's not Islam and its horde of inbred camelfuckers slitting their own throats constantly.

They need to be forced under threat of violence to uncuck or die.

>uncuck

they couldn't win a vote in their own country

How did countries like Austria or Germany or Sweden destabilize the region?

So Europe should become weaker because of these weaklings?

Don't see why Europe has to clean up the mess.

Proving my point, they need violence.

Let's be real for a second: the only solutions to the ongoing problems Europe has won't be found in voting, because voting for solution oriented parties or candidates would be against the law.

>Don't see why Europe has to clean up the mess.
So you expect others to clean up your shit?

>CIA colour revolutions and American satellite governments in Europe topple sand dictators
wtf working class Europeans have to LOVE diversity nao

Because Jesus would have done it

>inb4 atheists

blacked.com

I guess the shills just completely stopped trying, wow. So low energy

Let's send them all to Jesus then

Refresh my memory on how Sweden destroyed Syria.

Jesus was a jew.

You ruined our country. Now we deserve to live in yours. Baghdad used to be more important than Paris. Now it's rocks because of your bombs. You owe us apology and land for breaking ours.

My english isn't too good I'm from Franc

>Jesus was a jew.
You can get permabanned on Sup Forums for this :^)

>Now we deserve to live in yours.

You don't deserve shit.

Back to Kebabistan, Ahmed.

>Refresh my memory on how Sweden destroyed Syria.
EU messes in middle east > Sweden is part of EU > Sweden is ok with messing in middle earth

Are you really this dense?

you really need new 'memes', no point even trying anymore with this shit

Ah yes, I remember now. Sweden must pay for its crimes in Mordor.

Weren't the dutch who once said "Rather Turk than papist"?

Well, good luck now

>Sweden is ok with messing in middle earth
That implies that Sweden has the means to stop the EU from messing around in the ME, is this the case?

When you build all our homes and buildings you destroyed for no reason. I don't commit crimes but when I see other African or arabi people do I don't even blink an eye. They are only doing justice what has been done to our land and people will not be free.

>people unironically acting like there wont be mass death in the next decade

lol I cant wait to see Europe burn. I guess the cucks forgot this is planet Earth where you fight for whats your or die.

>middle earth
kek

>That implies that Sweden has the means to stop the EU from messing around in the ME, is this the case?
No but Sweden can fuck off just like Britain and void all its responsibilities.

Jesus was raised a Jew, correct. However he was also God and set about correcting the religion with new teachings, his parables. One of those parables was called the Good Samaritan.
If you consider yourself an atheist perhaps you should fuck off back to redit then

>no reason

You allahu akbar'd

t. Sad fat virgin

>raised a jew
>ethnically jewish

Nice try Jesusberg

t. soon to be corpse

lmao nothing you can say will change whats coming

good to see my countrys culture spreading over the world

I tip my hat to thee fellow leddit sir

>oy vey goyim I'm not a jew! love thy neighbor!

>christians are now jews
Okay buddy, it's time to stop posting.

>Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. —John 13:33–35 (KJV)

Their party won lots of votes. Seriously delete this thread if its just to whine about Wilders. He won his party enough power to control things in the country.

You don't deserve everything though. I am sorry about what happened but you tend to elect very toxic leaders who attract lots of attention, don't always blame us.

Islam is pretty gay but I don't know if I necessarily believe this. Europe survived a lot.

Literally a Jewish woman talking about Jews being at the spearhead of the destruction of European culture.

But wow, you're image really showed me. Totally invalids everything.

I don't even date white girls, almost all my my gfs have been Asian.
You don't have to be a white supremacist to be disgusted by what Jews are doing in Western countries. I'd be just as pissed if they were trying to force multiculturalism in Asia.

How do you go from Jesus being a jew (fact) to a strawman like
>christians are now jews
?

>mad at multiculturalism
>enjoys multiculturalism

wat

Hes a literal paid shill and thats one of their stock images.