Dude comics lmao

>dude comics lmao
>dude movies lmao
>dude nerd things lmao
>dude lmao dude
>dude I used to be funny and a made a couple of movies and now I still wear big clothes and pretend like I'm relevant lmao
Who are some other former actors/directors/etc that desperately try to cling to their relevancy by any way they can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmvFwE0KcCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TIVWjz0lidA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all of them. Will Weaten especially really makes me want to gas kikes

he has never bashed a film... he gave suicide squad a great review. I like watching it tho for some reason. he is so positive

youtube.com/watch?v=RmvFwE0KcCE

All "nerd culture" critics are like this. It benefits everyone if they just say everything is great. They keep their viewers happy, and they keep the studios happy by sucking everything off

I can't decide if he's a celebrity cocksucker or some sort of super fanboy. Could be a bit both I guess. Still all that optimism is why I like Hollywood Babble-on, makes a good contrast to Ralph's drunken bitterness.

I remember him bashing Batman v Superman for how wrong they got Batman's character.

whats the black guys purpose?

To show that Kevin Smith isn't racist.

he's genuinely a good guy, and his Q&A videos are gold, but he has his issues, the main one being an extremely low self esteem, he can't be judged, he still wears baggy clothing, he puts out shit nepotistic films just so he can say "lol i wasn't even trying, it's for the fans" i think he has the potential still, but he's just too much of a suck.

also, if you need something to lift you up, check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=TIVWjz0lidA

he's a fucking idiot

>dude, life of an artist
>dude like artists are so special lol

he changed his mind after "seeing" it again

>dude, i didn't watch the video lol

that was the question that was asked, but then it turned into a "meaning of life" speech, it's pretty good.

No one cares what some has been wanna be try hard has to say on the meaning of life.

Hothead

>kevin smith
>artist

kevin smith's podcast is better than joe rogans

huhuhuhuhuhuh YEAH MAN so i'm the type of cat that just says things without thinkin' about 'em, you know. i try to will these things into existence but hold on SHECKY you know sometimes things don't work out but you know what man i have this other script written and i sent it out for feedback and its the best thing ever written man

hey man, corey is actually god's gift to mankind.

this board needs more coreyposting.

To shit on movies since Kevin is too scared to. He manages to shill marvel even harder than Kevin Smith too.

shit like this makes me hate the fact i was ever into nerd """""""""""""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""""""""

a bump for based kevin! snootch to the bootch!

It used to be so good back when it was an interview show. He'd get people like Grant Morrison and Mark Hamill and have fascinating discussions. I guess he ran out of friends to call though.

people say i look like kevin smith. i'm a big fan of his (me on the left)

You and your husband look cute together. Are you the bottom? Those your kids or did you kidnap them?

Kevin Smith is one of the last kino directors

Nothing like him my man

>All "nerd culture" critics are like this.

Most of them hate DC movies.

The Grant Morrison episodes are Alex Jones on JRE tier.

Why did the Today Show invite him in the first place?

Smith is probably the most pathetic piece of shit I've ever seen.

can't afford a mirror?

they didnt get his character wrong, they specifically made the killing out to be a bad thing and out of character for batman you fucking idiot, its why he goes back to not killing after Superman dies