Reminder

If you're white you have a moral obligation to watch this and stick it to SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew
youtube.com/watch?v=AMxh6bPve6o
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/tv-shows/finn-jones-hits-back-at-iron-fist-whitewash-accusations/news-story/1177c04d37427948720880e76bce9b03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am an independent white man and I will do whatever the fuck I want which includes not watching this stupid capeshit in the first place

Shills begone

>no costume
>no mystical dragon
>poor unconvincing fights

>ironfist

will do

Dragons don't have hands, much less fists.

Can't trick me, Finn. I'm giving your shit show one star. Or a thumbs down. Whatever.

I had an image of this series being some badass Kung Fu flick expanded over an entire series of television shows that would plunge into K'un-Lun halfway through.

All you need is good kung fu movie fight scenes. How could you fuck this series up? Who they chose as the lead should have been a good indicator that it was going to bomb, I guess.

Please actually watch the series before issuing judgment.

I don't care that they don't show him killing a dragon.... But he still killed one in this right?

Yes. They said they were said they didn't have the budget to show it in season one

youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew

youtube.com/watch?v=AMxh6bPve6o

honestly its not just his twinkish body that makes this whole ordeal unconvincing

its the body, the tattoo, and that horrible hair/beard combo

like 2 out of the 3 would have been bad, but all together it looks like he should be checking me out at an Apple store

Marco polo

racist

What a gay superhero dude. Know nothing about him, but iron fist? He just punches people with his strong fists? Thats retarded. At least iron foot would imply some sweet kicks. No way will I watch this.

>netflix
good goy

>moral obligation
You don't know what that means, do you?

not good

>Bitching about Danny Rand learning mythical martial arts that teaches him the Iron Fist, who then trains Colleen the Kung Fu Bitch. Just cuz she knows Kung Fu doesn't mean she knows Iron Fist style you racist fucks.

But all Danny does is give the dragon a nice big hug to get his brand though.

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/tv-shows/finn-jones-hits-back-at-iron-fist-whitewash-accusations/news-story/1177c04d37427948720880e76bce9b03

it has began

Sorry OP, it looks like complete dogshit.
Im actually shocked they spent 0 time putting this kid through weight training and calisthenics he just looks so shit desu.

>stick it to SJWs
They already lost the election let them have this little bitch fest. It won't make them happy (nothing will, they will always find something to piss and moan about), but it will shut them up for a week at most.

But the only context in which Iron Fist matters is when he's Luke Cage's whiteboi.

wut

I'm a comicbook fan and I'm going to watch it so I have fuel to shit on it with

>Daredevil season one had one-take fight scenes that were straight kino

>this cuts between every throw of a punch

it's shit.

Fuck off dude no one cares. The white race is finished, or is in the process of being finished. The elections in Austria and NL proved that. There's nothing you can do unless you take up arms and go full revolution mode which you won't. Spengler was right, this is the ultimate redpill.

i can't find it, the shills must be stalling the webrips

I'll watch it on my phone as a time pass while doing cardio. It doesn't deserve a television.

These shows and movies only attract the people who also think the Big Bang theory is hilarious comedy.

>moral obligation to watch marvel conditioning white men to be dyel faggots

Hmmmmmmm

>shills getting this desperate
My sides

Awful

I'll give it a shot. I thought Daredevil was going to suck and it was pleasantly surprising.

>from the writer of Dexter's season 8

I will do that right away, looking forward to it as it looks like a promising show. Thank you, Mr. Netflix.

>we doing anything to prevent the left eating their own

You didn't think this through, shill

Not gonna lie, I wasn't going to watch this at first but now I'm kinda curious what all this outrage is about.

tribalism is for sad faggots OP.

might be good. I almost skipped over legion on fx but turns out to best fucking show on tv right now.

There is no outrage, people just think it was crap.

>no costume

already sounds great

1 more minute left on download. i''m so exciteeed!

Kill yourself

So this is it, this is the Sup Forums low point.

Not even hiding it behind excuses and bullshit now, just "watch this show because some SJWs shit on it!!"

It's a "trapped in a mental institution" episode

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP is a shill, he doesn't represent Sup Forums