WTF, why where there Godzilla people growing out of his tail at the end?

WTF, why where there Godzilla people growing out of his tail at the end?

Those aren't people. Those are half people half lizard species. An Asian woman had sex with Godzilla and that is the offspring

Because of this kinomaster

it's the people who died in the nuclear disaster/tsunami/quake that hit Japan a couple of years ago. Godzilla was created by the souls of those that died in that tragedy.

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE BUT IM A TORRENTNIGGER AND THERES NONE FOR THIS AND FUCK

He was evolving into a hive mind of mini hybrid Godzillas and humans. It realized it was just to big to do anything.

anno made it

It was a way to propagate the species.
The little guys would grow wings and fly away laying eggs for more Godzillas.

wait, is this movie actually kino?

Absolutely.
It does have very long sequences of politicians talking over what to do about Godzilla. But they are well shot and serve to create social commentary about the Fukishima disaster.
So if you're a Marbel baby it might be too "boring" for you.

Xenomorphs

Tell me this anons why was the chi so shit? What decides good and bad cgi

I can't believe the amount of work that went into designing this thing only to have it appear for less than a second at the end in a blurry long shot.

Fucking Anno.

Not really. It has some great scenes here and there but doesn't really to come together as a consistent whole. Still better than the 2014 American version though.

In other words, this movie fucking blows lmao

That was just a movie about some bland soldier with Godzilla in the background

sequal bait

It's more a movie about how fucking ridiculous Japanese bureaucracy is.

It's Goji's next stage of evolution. Upon realizing humanity could beat him as a singular giant monster, it began splitting into smaller ones using human DNA from the scientist who -'twas implied- killed himself at the beginning of the movie.

Any torrent avaible yet?

pls respond

No blu ray until 22. Also it will need fansubs.

What torrent sites are still up?

rargb.org or whatever it was called got taken down last week.

Godzilla the titan is put in difficulties by ants, so he tries to evolve into said ants to fight them on their grounds. It's his next form and offsprings

What the fuck are all you fags babbling about?
TPB is up since forever.
RARBG is up since forever.
KAT is up since forever.

Too fucking stupid to find a website.

it's on piratebay

>AGGH, HELP ME ANGUIRUS!
What did he mean by this?

What was his endgame?

>swiggity skreonk i'm coming for that badonkadonk