Why is she the new Aunt May?

Looks too young.Spidey is going to be 5 yrs old in this movie or what

She's 52 years old. The fuck are you smoking?

she's too youthful for the role, in the comics she's an elderly women

>Aunt May's age has always been crucial to her character because Peter has to hide his secret identity from her or she will literally die from a heart attack
>Disney has the chance to finally make a faithful Spider-Man adaptation that gets everything right
>Instead, Disney makes her a MILF for literally no other reason than DUDE SHE'S SEXY AIN'T WE HIP LMAO :^)

I hope this shit bombs.

>52
Nope

Anyone seeing the new Spiderboy movies is a braindead animal that deserves to swallow whatever shit they cram into them

Marvel is pandering to my dick.

Having an old aunt (and uncle) makes no sense. Unless Peter's grandparents had Peter's dad 40 years after Uncle Ben.

>What's going on Aunt May?

>go back to sleep Peter

I do swallow the shit I cram in me though.

NO DONT DO IT PETER AHH

They aren't blood related so what's the problem?

That makes no sense though.
Peter is 18 years old
So his mom will be 20-30 years older than him, why would her sister be 10- 30 years older than her?

YER GETTIN YER COCK SUCKED KID

when they are on spider-man 3 she will be almost fucking 60 years old

Because she's hot as fuck and a decent actress.

I wonder why they've rebooted Spider-Man 4 times in 15 years

society is the problem

Is this the cheating slut Aunt May Universe thats really Peter's mom? Thats the look they wanted right?

Highly profitable character that requires almost no effort

Because she isn't 90 years old? Sounds like you've got a bit of a problem m9.

>>Aunt May's age has always been crucial to her character because Peter has to hide his secret identity from her or she will literally die from a heart attack
Is this true? That's stupid. I always thought Peter Parker didn't tell Aunt May and MJ that he was Spidey to protect them and so they wouldn't worry about him. That's a better explanation, and what they went with in Raimi's movies. If you think "her little heart can't take it ;_;" is better simply because it was in the comic books you read when you were a kid, you're a retard.

It's so she's still able to get pregnant with Peter's kid.

She came close to dying a few times due to her heart in the comics. He was always afraid the shock would finally do her in. I don't know why I'm explaining this to a fag who never read a fucking Spider-Man comic though.

yea she does look a little young tomei

@80526078
(You)
Groaannnn

a lot of fags in this thread

>reading the paper jew

She's gotta be young enough to fuck Iron Man.

Living proof that George Kostanza had the best taste in women.

God, she's perfect.

>ywn service her feet

jdimsa

Is that Bane?

>image.jpg

And the mentally fucked footfag has arrived

Its budget bane, Logan Marshall Green.

looks like the Baldwins

fuck man she is the MOMMYest of MOMMYs