OMG this is gonna be soooo epic!

OMG this is gonna be soooo epic!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihHw3de86xs
google.com/amp/twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/01/26/you-sure-patton-oswalt-nazis-like-richard-spencer-should-be-constantly-punched/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=-3j-yE49gvM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I know that's Zoe Quinn but who's that girl?

Anita Sarkeesian

Why would I want to hear PC faggots "riff" anything?

>Omg Hugh Jackman just heterosplained *farts into mic*

he killed his wife LOL

>wife dies
>instead of grieving and attending to raising your children, you're off dressing like a lesbian and hanging out with a literal who

he's no rick moranis

>SJWs appropriated MST3K
What's next? Will the new James Bond film have trigger warnings?

>tfw cant watch anything with nudity in it because I live with a roommate

>yfw you DIDN'T fund this

Have to make money, man

GodDAMN look at this classy motherfucker. He just knows he's gettin' his dick sucked at some point.

Is your roommate religious or something?

No and neither am I
I don't know, it's like you wouldn't want to see tits on tv when watching a movie with your mom

i genuinely respect this guy for giving up acting to raise his children after his wife died. If I ever meet him I will shake his hand and offer to buy him a drink.

I realise Oswalt has made himself the punchline to a joke by being an insufferable faggot, but I still think he's legit funny. There's no possibility I will watch this, because I hate Felicia Day more than life itself, but Oswalt alone could be a funny host.

Why does she always make that face?

Also how tall is Oscuck?

222 is a great album and I don't regret buying it.

I won't be getting anything he releases in the future though, if he ever does.

I've only seen a few episodes of the original show, but I really loved it. I don't know, something about this feels so wrong to me. Like a corporation trying to cash in on "nerd culture". Two big actors with "nerd cred" in the roles, the head writer used to work for The Daily Show. I just don't want this. MST3K was never really "my show", but I still feel somewhat offended by this.

He does a really good Woody Allen impression too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihHw3de86xs

I can see it now.

Reddit's probably jerking this image off hardcore in defence of this shit.

Some user in another thread put it best

>It's a "Millionaire manchildren take a show that gained a following because of the low budget charm and everyman Midwestern cast and turns it into their insincere, overproduced personal dress up time plaything" episode.

Oh, and also I really don't like Patton Oswalt as a person after all his Twitter meltdowns and sending a bunch of angry liberals to mock James Rolfe for not wanting to see Female Ghostbusters.

Well in the new books he has a gay best friend and an outspoken sassy live in girlfriend so we're heading in that direction

Reminder that they invited everyone from the previous series to cameo except Mike Nelson, presumably because he is openly conservative.

This isn't true. Mike's going to cameo as Torgo but he declined stronger involvement with the show because he's got his own business to take care of.

I want to punch that smug face.

Oswalt went on a Twitter rant defending the punching of Richard Spencer. Fuck him.

Didn't they only invite them after fans objected when they found out none of them had been approached originally?

>man standing on the street minding his own business deserves to be punched because he disagrees with me

If if Richard Spencer was a literal Nazi, punching him would still not be justified unless he's currently committing an act of violence. Fuck this guy.

Sauce or you're just repeating some Leddit rumor. What I've seen indicates he's not appearing.

So? Literally, so what? You can only laugh at a joke if it conforms with your political views? You must be a real fun guy at parties.

Patton has the same haircut my 86 year old great-aunt had.

I agree, and I'm literally a handicapped Jew.

>films only men can understand

He wasn't joking when he defended vigilante violence against white nationalists.

He's done tons of faggy things but that's not one of them.

He literally could have died from being suckerpunched like that. The idea that people are defending this is insane. I'm terrified of the future if liberals get their way.

So? George Carlin wasn't joking when he described tv as cancer, does that mean I can't enjoy watching Carlin on my tv? I don't give the slightest shit who Oswalt would punch, or for what reasons, so long as he's FUNNY. This is because he's a comedian, not a politician or moral figure.

>I'm terrified of the future if liberals get their way.

They wont. Even if it means bodies hitting the floor.

Who would Sup Forums cast in the MST3K reboot instead of these fags?

google.com/amp/twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/01/26/you-sure-patton-oswalt-nazis-like-richard-spencer-should-be-constantly-punched/amp/

I'm not. Patton and other tards are just being edgy fucks. They'd bruise their hands if they ever tried to sucker punch anyone, which they wouldn't because they're cowards.

If you're letting yourself be scared of paper tigers you're already losing.

I mean I don't give a shit if he wants to punch that pudgy, overweight yellow fever skinhead manchild.

Here's an idea: Don't reboot it. There are a billion youtube channels that do the same exact thing, the shtick is no longer new or interesting.

But if you HAVE to, then I think I speak for all of Sup Forums when I say Emma Stone and Idris Ebla.

Ross Scott (Freeman's Mind) as Tom Servo.

Ken Jeong as one of the
Mads.

fuck off hypocrite, if he was defending the punching of libshits you'd be calling him based

You're naive, I can tell. Try going to an antiTrump protest in a maga.

Brad Jones

And yes, big piece of shit that he is I would also cast Spoony.

He's really good at riffing.
Ross Scott is a good choice

No, I wouldn't because I'm not a sociopath.

The thugs going to protests and the celeb faggots on Twitter aren't the same people.

And all the retard protesters are doing is making counter-protesters arm themselves which no surprise is going to end very badly for them.

Nut up.

Are you gay?

who cares only reedit-tier faggots watch the sketches between the movie segments

Should've ever been rebooted in the first place. Just go watch Rifftrax or retsupurae if you want mst3k styles of humor.

this guy is an actual hero.

no, why?

Most of my friends are liberal, dumby.

>And all the retard protesters are doing is making counter-protesters arm themselves which no surprise is going to end very badly for them.

Then they get arrested, like the shooter at the Milo event or the guys from /k/.

>when you make george carlin so butthurt he changes his entire act

King Cuck BTFO

BEFORE THE EMERGENCE OF SJW CANCER I MIGHTVE GIVEN A SHIT ABOUT AN MST3K REBOOT

BUT NOT TODAY, NOT WITH THAT CASTING

Paaaatton.... Paaaaaatton...

Story?

This. It was clever and unique in it's own time, but studios are doing the easy "let's take X and add these meme celebs to it" to make a quick buck off the manchildren. It's like when Neil Degrasse-Tyson was on Cosmos.

He did an impersonation of Carlin once on SCTV where he was a hack comic with a notepad asking "have you ever really thought about X?" and desperately trying to wring a joke out of everything he laid his eyes on.

I came here for the Oswalt trashings
Disgusting and fat and dead wife aside, what the fuck happened to this disgusting and fat guy? I remember way back when he wasn't harping on inequality all the time, maybe his stand-up gigs weren't that great and maybe he relied too much on the same obscene shticks, but when/why did it all go so wrong? Was the SJW craze just his ticket out of total fucking obscurity?

George Carlin admits this impression hit him hard and made him change his act to prevent being looked at as a one note comedian in I believe his last book.