Source?

source?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PCBbeu6_qCQ
wwwdotallucdotee/l/My-600-lb-Life-s05e11-James-K039s-Story-YKJack-2017-03-15-mp4/lk50balq
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489103532359.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my nightmares

FUCK

Diabetes

just put some goldbond on it every night

Thanks you faggot for ruining breakfast

It is afraid.

I wonder if his nerves can still function enough to feel the pain that has to be causing, or if that facial expression is shame .

how much to lick it?

I bet that all he can think about is how he wants a bite of something to calm his nerves.

$50,000 to lick from the cankle to the back of the knee. If the the entire tongue against the surface

>modern medicine will keep this man alive for 50 more years
>over the years hundreds of people will have to take care of him and clean him, making sure he lives for as long as possible

>tfw agree to those terms but a chunk of his skin the size of a chicken breast comes off completely in your mouth

absolutely disgusting

i feel bad for him

>Sent home on strict 800 calorie diet
>Gain 158 lbs in four months

What did he mean by this?

do you have the source??

>Paying four people to tend to him instead of just putting him to pasture

cmon man

From /fit/ with love.

mega.nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

Tip-top fat kino

Healthy at every size

thank youuuu

the show is "My Average American Life"

it's his god given right as an american to get that disgusting

How easy is it to become that huge in usa?

>search "James K 600lb life" on youtube
>get a bazillion scams

Seriously lads, you HAVE to watch this one.

Dr Now spits hot fire from the moment he shows up and it's glorious.

>I gotta eat somethin'
>No you don't, you've already eaten 800 lbs of food

you owe it to your family member to kill them at that point

The britts is giving USA some serious competetion nowadays in terms of obesity

Get ready for Khan Baba.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCBbeu6_qCQ

No wonder you fuckers voted for trump

*Blocks your path*

Oh what the fuck NOOOO

Not even a good fatsuit.
He is strong, though

It requires dedicated effort over at least a decade of eating way too damn much. A large portion of their lives revolves around food.

You can't get this fat casually. Overweight, obese even, but not this. It generally requires the help of an enabler to keep bringing them food.

I'm a strong advocate for people who get too fat to lose all human rights and anyone is legally allowed and even encouraged to execute fucks like these no questions asked

Now HE'S a Big Guy.

Don't know, but I tried for a week or so to get fat but I just got slightly flabby. Unless I'm high as shit I get full and it hurts to eat a shitload cause of that. Right now I'm maybe 10-15 lbs overweight but this has taken more than 2 months to get to this point, and not working during that time. How can anyone afford or have the time and dedication to get super obese? This isn't something poor people should have. I'm mexican and a lot of my diet can be high in fat but even then, goddam.

Imagine the smell

if you want to get really fat you need to load up on carbs, animal fat alone doesn't do much

>average trump voter

This is why suicide shouldn't be treated with so much shame. He could be dead and happy but those fucks just want to keep him alive and wash his asscrack.

>bringing politics into a fatkino thread

Neck yourself you precious cunt.

So am i the only one who doesn't know what that... yellow stuff is?

It works if you can just shotgun multiple sticks of butter. The problem IMO is that it's harder to eat huge amounts of fat than huge amounts of carbs.

Why not just smother him in his sleep if you're his family?

There wouldn't be signs of struggle because he can't move enough to make them and nobody would push an investigation anyways, he probably nearly suffocates ten times a night normally as is

>all this talk about killing people

stay edgy kids

>He doesn't know about fatpower
It's like retard strength, but MUCH angrier. If you tried to smother him, he would chase you for miles before gaining his senses and collapsing.

triggered trumpet detected

Everytime I watch this show I feel like running for 5 miles after just so I can feel safe knowing I won't get this fat.

It's worse than that. The people closest to him are the ones that keep bringing him food. Once you're that fat you can't sustain it alone.

I like menudo though. It's fucking delicious.

This is why death squads shouldn't be treated with so much shame***

>tfw i have a tiny stomach due to having pneumonia as a child and literally can't eat an average single serving of anything

How do you take a piss when you're that fat? Isn't your dick just constantly smashed by fat, so you would be just like pissing into fat folds? This guy seems so fat that it would be impossible to even lift up enough overhanging fat to expose his penis to help him piss.

>hundreds of people will be employed to take care of him and clean him
ftfy ;D

Out of the four people it takes to clean his asshole multiple times a day, at least one of them has to have lost their sense of humor about the situation

>tiny stomach due to having pneumonia as a child
Is this a thing? I had pneumonia when I was 10 months old and I generally cannot finish 1 serving size.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

stream:
wwwdotallucdotee/l/My-600-lb-Life-s05e11-James-K039s-Story-YKJack-2017-03-15-mp4/lk50balq

yea, i remember getting an xray done right after it and the doctor was like "oh damn kid your stomach got all fucked up"

it was smaller than an eyeball

Cant they let him die painfully due to blood poisoning and infections like nature intended?

How many times has he had to hear the "I wash myself with a rag on a stick" joke from The Simpsons?

Fat guy was such an peice of shit the whole time. Excuses, whining, complaining. I wanted to fucking strangle him everytime he whined when the EMTs were moving him OWWWWW MUH LEG MUH LEG UR GONNA DROP ME.

I got so mad when he admitted getting mad was the only control he felt he had. What a fat peice of shit. Then when he kept cheating and gaining and thought he would tricksy the Dr. Pls gib me another chance x3!? Oh god and when he whined he didnt get his nutritionist. What irredeemable scum. Dont get me started on what a thankless prick he was to his gf and daughter

>his gf

>Fat guy was such an peice of shit the whole time.

they all are

came here to say this

MY EYES FUCKING KILL ME

So we cant have cunny threads but this shit is ok! How is this Sup Forums related fucking mods

my 600lb life is a tv show on tlc

good god just put it down

Dance moms is also a tv show. So why do i get banned for posting cunny and my threads get deleted

I like how fast her arms move and how precise she is at grabbing those cups

>his gf

welp, you've convinced me Sup Forums
time to lose weight

saving this webm and sticking it on my desktop so I can watch it any time I feel hungry aside from regular meals

so it is calories or what you eat

Not only did he have a gf but even as a fat guy he had cucked her previous husband and he raised his two kids for him.

So hes fat cucks another man and has a gf that waits on him day and night to no thanks.

And here i am a KHV....

calories

pedoshit is risque familam

Because you are literally worth less than the sack of pestilent lard in the OP.

Calories, but what you eat can make it easier or harder to cut back.

>not linking to the webm with sound
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489103532359.webm

>those people groaning in the background

thought that was some fat bitch about to BRAP on his head from the thumbnail
what is actually is is worse, much worse

Almost finished with the episode. I really hate James.

His gf is ugly and completely retarded. The doctor had to explain to her that James getting angry at her for not feeding him would have practically no consequences.

Bullshit he won't make 50

>urine burn
ahahaha what is the fuck. Fat people invent the weirdest injuries

uh

fucking hell

>I am fired up! I'm going to prove that I can lose this weight!
>You want to do some exercises now?
>Uhhhhhgh not right now

Is that boogie?

I mean yeah she did feed him way too much and to the point he was at but I cant completely blame her. Sure he can't physically do anything. But he was such an asshole to her when she was being nice and taking care of him can you imagine what a cunt he could be if he was angry? And you gotta live in a tiny ass trailer and sit as he throws a temper tantrum for not getting his quadruple bacon thickburger? I can't exactly blame her especially with her being so codependent. The choice is easy when its whiny cunt vs stuff his face with a cheeseburger.

it's just a weird way of saying rash

No, but he's been making good progress.

why is peppermint and mint so bad for you?

That really fired my neurons. Just showed what a lazy entitled peice of shit he was.

Die in a fire, pedo scum.

the mint plant isn't
but peppermint and mint flavoring is pure sugar and syrup

How often do you guys discuss the actual show rather than the little girls