*URRPPP* God's not real Morty

>*URRPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor starts stroking his cock
>your parents are i-i-idiots, why would anyone not listen to me, I'm a ge*burp*nius
>the redditor's face starts to get flushed as he begins to sweat
>WUBALABADUBDUB MOTHERFUCKERS POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor's micro penis begins to twitch as he strokes furiously to the superior intellects of Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland
>Mmmm get schwifty
>The redditor collapses into a drained husk at his battlestation as his life force is forcibly ejaculated from his body while the most intense pleasure imaginable washes over his body like a wave

upvoted xD

who are you quoting?

I like that show though.

I have few friends that love this show and often talk about it. Watched first 2 episodes and this old guy was getting on my nerves wit this burping bullshit.

I guess I'll stick to South Park.

Reddit

Stop liking what I don't like!

nice reddit thread, redditor

Fuck off back to r2.71ddit your fatass ledditor cunt. Even better, kill yourself

Agreeing with Rick makes you Reddit, but the show itself is kino.

Great thread.

WOW I hope I see this on /r/Sup Forums later!

Rick and Morty is pretty funny, but why did Rick talk more and more like some retarded teenager as the series went on?

Always ending sentences in son, or bitch while throwing up hand signs, it was kind of lame to be honest

I fucking love this show and I can't wait for season 3

Ahh reddIt and MemeY. Nothing greases up my turd tunnel quite like it and gets the ol anal glands working. Listening to tom pettys "free falling" as the shit slowly crawls and "free falls" out of my ass into the toilet, onto the dog or maybe onto a homeless man hungry for his next meal. Whatever the case, a cock is going up my shit stained poop chute and reddit and memey will be playing in the background.

1st season was really good. Lost a bit of steam with the last few episodes but still good.

2nd season? I don't even know. It lost the edge balance the 1st season had. There was no more adventure feeling and every episode seemed pretty forced. Almost as if it was pandering to some audience.

I laughed a lot in season 1 and barely in season 2. I'm sorry Justin. Get your shit together.

That's the only problem I had with the show. Saying all that immature shit didn't feel right for Rick

its irony and irony is fucking ruining everything

I mean its funny every now and again but this show waaaaay overdoes it. Its like it has to counter balance all of its psuedo intellectual sam harris tier anti god/ society shit and the only way it knows how is by having the main character say random vulgar shit or saw "oh shit dawg!" to remind you he's totally not written like an edgy fedora wearing 15 year old.

Same reason million dollar extreme fans purposely misspell things wrong so often. How are people going to say you're trying to hard when you say spell "the" as "tha" every now an then?

Stopped reading at redditor

How is it irony? Please explain

>I laughed a lot in season 1 and barely in season 2.

That sums it up for me, too.

>Can't express opinion without bringing up reddit
>Makes thread about Rick and Morty daily
>Sup Forums is actually just obsessed with Reddit

You could just go there since you like it so much. Or admit you like the show and make a better thread instead of being a pasta faggot.

>I hate reddit and this show so much, let's never ever stop talking about it

Autism.