MARVELFAGS BTFO

MARVELFAGS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBBMH8ItRxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he thinks he's better for watching other capeshit instead of this capeshit

go watch the Big Bang theory faggot

we only care about the films of the MCU, who cares about the shitty tv shows. ew

>positive 0
Savage

I dunno.

I'm 3 EPs in and it's much more fun than Luke Cage

I'll just leave it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBBMH8ItRxI

Fuck. Why it was posted in existing thread?

What TV show should I watch instead, my DChad friend? Supergirl? Arrow?

What DOES that mean?

Watched the first episode. Enjoyed it. No left wing propaganda being shoved down my throat. Cuck critics BTFO.

Do people that like capeshit actually enjoy the big bang theory? I enjoy capeshit but the big bang theory is one of the most insufferable programs I've ever seen.

It's about time Marvel gets the trashing they deserve.

But they talk about comics in TBBT don't they? Isn't one of them the owner of a comic book store, like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?

So is it actually shit or is it getting rated low because "muh cultural appropriation"

I don't think its that bad.

But its different from the other marvel netflix series

Both, more of the latter. It's a pretty run-of-the-mill capeshit show

It's not AMAZING but it's better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones by a mile. After reading alot of the reviews before going in, it's very clear a good chunk of them zeroed in on "m-muh white savior" and "m-muh why is this white man better at kung fu than this chinese woman?".

>watch first 4 episodes
>not great, but enjoyable, second episode suffers from being set in one fucking location for almost the entire thing
>not boring, fight scenes range from okay to actually good

So I guess all those reviews that spent most of their review whining about Danny being white were just negative because Danny is white.

I have 2 episodes left of the first 6 critics were shown, and maybe the reviews had me with way lower expectations, but this is not bad. Certainly better than Luke Cage.

So far its been pretty boring with bad dialogue. I could see die hard fans enjoying it but frankly it feels boring and generic with no sense of any actual style to it.