Post the best of 2016

Post the best of 2016

New Zealand kino

Excellent performances 'n shit

this, this and american honey is top 3 boi

And La La Land

the scene where hes talking with his ex wife and shes apologizing to him fucking devastated me.

Underrated kino

Comfy, enjoyable, the songs were damn catchy (caught me off-guard in that sense) but overall nothing special.

This one,Everybody wants some and Edge of 17 are 2016 comedy kinos

Kiwino

Enjoyed it a lot more than expected. The songs are great, the characters are interesting and I thought it was great how it informed on sort of the youth revolution in ireland at that time.

Bunch of plebs, all of you

>le french filme
gtfo tryhard

what is it with French cinéma and explicit sex scenes

Wrong.

>ctrl + f
>La la land
>no results
Fuck you guys..

>ctrl + f
>La La Land
>two results

This fucking plebs. LA LA Land was the best movie in 2016.

Agreed. Finally someone with an actual taste.

The Neon Demon
The Handmaiden
Kimi no na wa
Toni Erdmann
The Love Witch
Manchester by the Sea
The VVitch

There's no good torrent so no one here has seen it.

Please enlighten us, o wise one.

100% true. Thank you.

best movie of 2016 was an oscar snubbed anime

What is with American cinema and explicit violence scenes

even the poster is kino

This x10000

YAAAAAS. TRUE!!!!

>

La la Land was the one one real K I N O

Very true.

I'm /HYPE/ waiting

Is it really that good? I was once a huge weeaboo but now I just can't stand it. Worth watching?

It's worth waiting. Absolute kino.

True.

it was a lot worse than the play. Denzel is simply not a good enough actor for that role. It was comical seeing an action star who has cruised by in his film by playing the same character attempt to take on a serious subject. It was honestly quite embarrassing.

These and (pic related), which I cannot believe didn't pick up one of the nominations for Best Documentary Picture

Not embarrassing at all. I ignore previous material, haven't seen this play nor have the intention to. So what matters is the film, and it has great performances, assured direction and a fantastic screenplay adapted from the play.

>unironically having some sort of slow ass Oscar bait melodrama as your favorite

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

The simple OP said 'post the best of 2016'. You fail to understand the concept and uses the idiotic buzzwords
>slow ass Oscar bait melodrama
to try and make an argument.

Also,
>Zootopia
Probably just a manchild furfag after all

Best Hollywood movie since The Social Network senpai.

Melodramatic exploitation, not even top 50 of 16. It's the best Hollywood film since TSN only if you have watched nothing else.

you have shit taste, that's all, nocturnal animals is easily top 5 of 2016. but like I said, you have to be a decent human being + have a very good visual taste

You talk like reddit

Outta the way pleb shits.

im sorry pls don't cry froggy ;_;

This was disappointing. The animation was fantastic, but the story was kinda weak.

Meh is the feeling. Excellent animation but Laika again comes without a decent screenplay/story.

Bot variations are getting more sophisticated :)

this killed me

its mediocre if ure weebooooooooo its good if ure casual leftist

this

Thats not In this corner of the world