Well?

Is he correct?

It's typical sexually shocking humor written by those gays writers at Hollywood

Anyone want to genocide actors?

>genocide
>actors

Yes, they're basically their own seperate species at this point.

brap

>Tongue punch in the fart box was written by hollywood
Get out more my man.

Growing up you always heard in history or literature class that actors were considered only nominally better then prostitutes or thieves. Essentially a group who performed their duty then were driven out of town.

all i want is a return to this

I'd tongue punch Margot Robbie in the fart box.

Its gems like these which keep me returning here.

only just noticed she looks like emma stone

I just want to point out this excellent post, have an upvote

I don't know which I hate more, them acting overly "upset/hurt" for comedic effect to show it totally doesn't bother them, them trying to banter back like they don't care or them being tongu-in-cheek and rolling with it going "yep that's totally me *wink*"

The only time I don't hate the person reading them is when they just go "wow, really?" or get actually annoyed/mad but don't say much. Genuine small reactions rather than these over the top "rolling with it" responses. The only ones who seem to actually do that are sports stars, probably because they're not actors.

>well Donald, at least I will be a president!

But none of those "mean tweets" are actually mean, they're just lame quirky shit. Why would you be offended by that?

>he

If you go to that Twitter account, you see it belongs to a woman

No need for that, but they definitely need to be brought down quite a bit. They are not worthy of what they get at all.

pretty hot desu

kill yourself

Pretty much this.

this

Read more James Ellroy.

>Genuine
Most of them genuinely aren't hurt or annoyed though

*drops the mic*

Rage harder, faggot.

Hell, I'd be willing to be strapped to her and do it 24/7