>Spiffy

I'm back in the 2000s

>the first harvest

More like the only harvest

fuck outta here with your kwanza and hannuka shit, tanya and raymond

LORD ZED? WE'RE POWER RANGERS.

>this ep

Its a Rastafarian xmas

Don't you know that Lord Zedd's minions always fail him?

I would say "Clearly the Machines got to you" but I don't think they did.

it really is a race war episode

nobody is going to be watching this shit by the 20th season lmao

I swear I fucking heard Skull respond "that he might ebe Billy" and now I can't stop laughing. I need sleep.

This fruitcake sub-plot is a jab at Billy isn't it?

Fucking Saban

This is why Billy's not in this episode, right?

>Bulk and Skull never got a private detective sitcom

Remember how in the 90's Kwanzaa was shilled so hard as being a thing?

>Gold Ranger
>Suit is Black

Of course.

RACE WAR NOW

kek

>rangers take the red pill

no it was his family reunion did you listen

it's the episode with the monkey that can turn into people

it was quite funny

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

This is already amazing.

>kwanza

STOP

>korea doesn't even have any holiday

This fucking episode

Ive been obsessed with Amy Jo Johnson almost my entire life. Before I even knew what sexual attraction was I felt the strongest feelings of warmth and love when I would see her. If I really understood what an erection meant or the beautiful release of masturbation I would have gladly devoted my first ejaculation and the next million after that to her flawless, perfect visage. I know the full suit fight scenes aren't her but just the penumbra of her presence excites me..titillates me.

I don't buy into this waifu shit. Never been obsessed with a woman from a tv show or movie, but this marathon has awoken almost 23 years of burning, smoldering desire for this woman. I know the actor is not the character and vice versa but I don't care. I just want to hear her voice, touch her skin, embrace her in unfiltered and unfettered passion. All these decades her image has been burnt into my subconscious: influencing my personal relationships, torturing me with the one thing in life I truly want but can never, ever have. Perhaps my relationships up to this point have failed because deep down I am always looking for the next Kimberly, the Pink Ranger. Unfortunately, there will never be another like her. The time, place and circumstances of her entrance in my life and heart can never be duplicated.

She is the pinnacle of the "Girl Next Door" ideal. She is every notion of teenage love, pleasure and happiness rolled into one. She is the American Dream personified.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING HERE!

In Korea nobody is allowed to have any fun.

Go to bed Saban

>Rocky's pinata
As a Mexican my sides are splitting.

>this episode

This episode

noice

please tell me were getting some webms

MY SIDES ARE GONE

>Racism is the worst evil known to mankind

IMMA TAKE MY TAMALES AND GET OUTTA HERE

>Pyramid zord
WE

Why isn't Tommy celebrating native american christmas

TAMALES

Billy's face for last episode

WUZ

No winter holiday

Newest ranger

KANGZ

>show made by jews has jew holidays and jew music along with odd multicultural propaganda that's actually just as much of stereotyping in the end
oy vey what a surprise

who /vallejo/ here?

The real irony is this is literally what the world is like when you remove the diversity rainbow glasses.

also LMAO KOREA ARE YOU HAVING A GIGGLE CUNT FUCK OFF WITH THAT GOOK NON HOLIDAY SHIT

AND

Motherly Kat is the hottest Kat.

>robot brainwashes the rangers episode

ROBOT HOUSE!!!!!!

No we don't want to hear your shitty song

>singing globalist propaganda to your kids

>kid starts singing
oh my fucking god

SHIET

make it stop

Clearly meant North Korea.

WTF i love diversity now

OBELISKS

MUH 6 GORILLION MENORAHS

>"d-do you want to hear my song senpai?"
>GOT NOTHIN BETTER TO DO

>Raymond's still worried the most about all his shit even once the spell wore off

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

HOLY SHIT this is Sup Forums the episode, im glad I stayed up for this

>singing loli saves the day
wut

Too many white people in that poster tbqh

RANGERZ

so this is what the false song of globalism sounds like

the nose knows

>giant fruit cake
>it's not billy

Is the Gold Ranger technically the most powerfull Ranger in the series?

GOLDAR

It's a non-stop B movie. Never watched this shit as an adult and realized how top tier the cheese is.

OH MY FUCK GOLDAR MY SIDES

I saw Amy Jo Johnson at a grocery store once. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, She stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

best episode

JUST

Jesus Christ, my sides.

I wonder if I can take a series of naps and get through the day that way....

80 minute nap until Golden Homecoming and Mondo's Last Stand, then sleep again until Where in the World is Zeo Ranger 5....hm....

>all this jewish shit
>no dreydel monster
one fucking job saban

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP GROWING ERNIE

>we'll have to replace the fruitcake
>don't worry i got this
>calls billy

What did they mean by this?

Surprise he lasted this long considering all the shit he went through behind the scenes.

Was that bought on ernies dime?

>No Muslims
uhhhhhhh???

I was so sure he was going to say presents were the most important part of the holidays