Who /Toffee/ here?

who /Toffee/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBzhvsFRMs
youtube.com/watch?v=I8B4tMhIsPo
onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/is-it-illegal-for-christians-to-evangelize-in-israel-billy-graham-has-held-rallies-in-over-185-different-countries-including-communist-but-has-never-been-allowed-to-hold-a-christian-evan/
youtube.com/watch?v=WEpsqsuJyow
youtube.com/watch?v=WZyNS4rMmh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you know that evangelism is actually illegal in Israel?

really gets the dreidel spinning

Why does she wear like that?

you're fucking pathetic cunt. kill yourself

Don't insult god's chosen.
Those that have been chosen to lead us, it is a sin to insult them. And on sabbath as well.

that was great, I love it!

huh
really makes you think

> Dawn Rosenzweig

>all those retarded Christfags in the comments who think this is serious

Just how fucking stupid can you be?

>Don't insult god's chosen.
>Those that have been chosen to lead us, it is a sin to insult them. And on sabbath as well.

Who are you quoting?

I didn't hear any Jews giving a fuck when South Park parodied Jews.

Maybe because it is. That's Israel for you.

That's what happens when you unironically read The Stormer

Her name is not "Dawn", that's just the translation of her first name into English.

It's literally not. It's a satire show and was broadcast late at night at an adults comedy channel. You have to be literally retarded to watch this clip and think it's in any way serious, particularly because they present Jesus as a good guy.

I didn't quote anyone. This is a mock piece made by arabs to mock the Jews, god's chosen. I don't like that you do that to those that should rule us all, especially when they have shabbat.
We should all volunteer to help them today because it is not allowed for them to do manual labor today. So we should turn on or off light switch, clear their drive ways and so on.

When do christians get to satirize jews and muslims and their gods? Equality sounds fun.

Did you miss all of the early 2000's?

>Sup Forumstard humor

kys

Whenever they want.

Also, this doesn't actually satirize Christianity. It satirizes old-timey views and people who actually think that.

>did you know that evangelism is actually illegal in Israel?
having a non-mutilated cock is also illegal

Did you know that education is actually illegal in the USA?

humor? I am serious. I am on my way to help the Klotzen family on this day they are not allowed to work.

No

Not whenever we want. If we make fun of jews we're likely to get arrested and islam is the same.

that's why the jews had al qaeda fly planes into the WTC

> If we make fun of jews we're likely to get arrested
Yeah, remember when Matt and Trey went to the Hague for making jokes about Jews?
youtube.com/watch?v=0vBzhvsFRMs

You're not used to Israeli tv, obviously.

>Not whenever we want. If we make fun of jews we're likely to get arrested and islam is the same.

You make fun of the Jews all day on Sup Forums, were you ever arrested? and you won't be arrested for doing that, either, since it was done on tv several times. You won't be arrested for making fun of Muslims as well, but they might just murder you for it.

this girl has some of the nicest tits I've ever seen

sorry I don't speak jew

I am Israeli, dum-dum. You have no idea about the amount of shows here that satirize Judaism as well.

Jews are christians now? Matt Stone?

I forgot Sup Forums is televised nationally, thank you for being obtuse.

I want to enslave and ravage her, she's got a sheri moon zombie attractiveness to her

I'd suggest you go to town and make fun of Jews just to see that nothing would happen to you (legally), but you sound like a huge coward, so I know you don't ever do it anyway.

she a CUTE
I want to fug her forever

You are such a fucking modern American it disgusts me, the patriots didn't bleed for you to be such a pathetic faggot so afraid of making some bantz about other races and religions

Apples and oranges? How is me sperging in public equate to televised media?

Well that's how we do it over here
youtube.com/watch?v=I8B4tMhIsPo

You said you can't make fun of Jews. I said you can, in public, private or on tv. You took the Sup Forums meme too seriously, you little pussy.

That bitch's hot.

>You make fun of the Jews all day on Sup Forums, were you ever arrested?
Are you kidding? Sup Forums is in its current state because of them. The JIDF got Trump elected.

Any pics of her feets?

brb making aliyah

erzet yisrael soon

>feets

Are all Israeli shows this kino?

But you're wrong

18C.

Racial villification laws, religious discrimination.

Christian nations bind themselves to passive submission while other nations (Islamic, Judaic) do not.

Freedom of speech was a stroke of luck by Americans, if not for that noone on earth would have it (who wasnt Islamic or Jewish)

>Citing 18c
As a fellow Australian I'm embarrassed for you, it's meaningless paperwork unless you make a shitpost on facebook

And yet Judaism and Jews were parodied constantly on South Park, and by Mackelmore, and none of them got arrested.

Then go on television and satirize islam and jews. If it's all so simple.

Matt Stone is a jew, why are you being obtuse? Mackelmore did what? Did he have a tv show about jews?

i want to lick that tofee!!!

>Then go on television and satirize islam and jews. If it's all so simple.
Already been done, sorry you were born in 1999 and missed out on the golden age of banter

>Matt Stone is a jew

He has like a Jewish grandmother, that doesn't make him a Jew. And his partner isn't.

Also, would you accept making fun of Christianity if it was by Christians?

Mackelmore did some parody on Orthodox Jews, I don't even remember what it was because I don't actually care about it.

Christians always make fun of itself.

I am speaking about the inability for Christians to make fun of Jews/Islam while Jews/Islam can make fun of Christians

Anyway kys I don't care the point is moot nobody here is going to do anything this is just a waste of time

I told you, you can make fun of Jews. Nobody stops you. Nobody will arrest you for it. Stop being such a coward that lets Sup Forums feed his paranoia.

>kys
1999 birth confirmed then, come back with some pre 2010 comedy under your belt and chuck a spasm, you might have more authority then

>thicc

what did she mean by this?

That isn't thicc you fucking moron

fake news

Someone recommend me similar shows

Is it true?

what langauge does she speak?

Yes, and they were enslaved to make basketball players, nothing the cautious tree says is a lie

That theme song is catchy as fuck

>Isreali tv show
>Durr what language does she speak?
kill yourself.

israelish?

WE`VE MOVED:

>American education

Shekelish

Israelese

my source was a friend who visited Israel while being a part time missionary and they stopped evangelising when they were there and were told it was illegal

after looking it up this seems to be pretty accurate
onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/is-it-illegal-for-christians-to-evangelize-in-israel-billy-graham-has-held-rallies-in-over-185-different-countries-including-communist-but-has-never-been-allowed-to-hold-a-christian-evan/

Based Giora

>israelish?

i kek'd loud

mmmm imagine being her pusy slave and apologizing to her for being a worthless christian

Well I'd tell missionaries of every religion to fuck off.

>dude there shouldn't be freedom of speech lmao

Freedom of speech doesn't include coming onto my property to proselytize

Wtf i love israel now

when the fuck did muslims make fun of Christians

>tfw too dumb to recognize beheadings as black comedy kino

youtube.com/watch?v=WEpsqsuJyow
I guess this? I don't see the issue desu

I want her to sit on my face and fuck me with a strapon while she calls me her filthy little goy.

here's how it works
>Muslims in Muslim nations mock Jews and Christians
>Jews in Israel mock Christians and demonize Muslims
>Secular people in Western nations mock Christians but adore Jews and Muslims

here's how it really works
>progressives in muslim nations mock islam
>progressives in israel mock orthodox judaism
>progressives in the west mock christians

>>progressives in muslim nations mock islam
perhaps they do but it's literally illegal
>>progressives in israel mock orthodox judaism
that's not progressive; most Jews mock Orthodoxy
>>progressives in the west mock christians
and defend/adore Judaism and Islam

>I live in a gay cunt country scared of making fun of Muslims
Shit, Even Germany makes fun of islam
youtube.com/watch?v=WZyNS4rMmh8

and progressives in muslim countries defend/adore christians and christian values. only jews are fairly nationalistic even when progressive.

i live in a muslim nation and no one ever makes fun of Christians you retarded fuck , they only insult the jews

>i live in a muslim nation
Sad!

not really; also nice dubs

can jews not eat toblerones?

>Compliments dubs
>gets trips
Broken posting system

Do you speak English?

We'll we do have Betsy Devoss in charge of our nation's education.

>wanting somebody in charge of education
lmao

>that shit
>thicc

o you poor boy

everyone mocks the jews tho
they're bald manlets with giant noses