Why, Mr. Doss? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why rescue them? Why keep fighting...

Why, Mr. Doss? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why rescue them? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your country? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Doss. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as this ridge itself, although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Doss. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Doss? Why? Why do you persist?

Underrated

BECAUSE I JUST NEED ONE MO

Why do you persist in playing ABBA?

Nani?

THIS IS MY WORLD MY WOOORLD

Sadly he never got him

did people laugh when they saw this in movie theatres?

I kekked I dont know why lol

>"We've got company"
Not joking... he literally says this line in this scene

MISTER ANDERSON

uhhhh Mel?

Although I hate the MC, I think it was a great film.

For some reason, that scene felt like a scene from when you play soldiers as a kid with your friends

if only he was being pulled on a cardboard box

post watch kino

haha i fucking LOVE this crossover meme

He nailed the role though, he gave me feels.

they did have watches back you retard

oh fuck I keep thinking Hacksaw Ridge was a WW1 movie...

>we're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy

the line probably wouldve been better if Vince vaughn didn't say it

>Vince vaughn
Reminder that he got cast to play
Norman Bates in the Pyscho remake

Biggest snub was him not getting an oscar nod for that role

This a thousand times, he was amazing in the movie.

it was so distracting watching him kek

Lol that's agent smith. Just popped in to say that, I haven't seen Mel kino yet and don't want any spoilers.

These guys know. His performance was fucking transformative. I'm a huge fan of Hugo Weaving and there were times that I forgot it was him. For an english person his accent was incredible, felt so authentic.

Doss cunt

Seriously, seeing that kid from Manchester by the Sea get a nominee and Hugo didn't.. the biggest joke of the century