Bruce Campbell as Cable

>Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice, Spider-man, Evil Dead) to play Cable in X-force

Is this official? Gonna need some sauce on that.

Stephen Lang aka that Jew commander from Avatar is better suited for the role

>a midget is better suited

He would be good, though I really want Dolph Lundgren

>muh groovy man with le did I leave stove on lol man
going full blown reddit, I see

If he doesn't get that role I'm gonna be seriously disappointed. The guy was born for it.

He's not really serious or in shape enough to play Cable imo but also he's good enough to change that. I hope this is true.

Never enough Bruce.

Why would it matter if Stephen Lang is short? even though he's 5'11? Cable is not about being strong, he is a fucking telekinetic

Didn't he beefed up for his Burn Notice movie? he looked pretty good in that and on one episode

>Cable is not about being strong, he is a fucking telekinetic

Except that he can barely use his mental powers due to the technovirus and since his inception has been drawn a 6 foot tall heavily muscled character, he's not some stringbean.

Looks like Mitt Romney

The same could be said for Wolverine, so I dont get what you are being autistic for

Wtf when did Mitt Romney get fat?

>"Nathan Summers" written on phone booth in Deadpool 2 preview
>Firefly posters in same

It's Nathan Filion.

Do you ever enjoy anything in life lol.

Let me tell you something about Bruce fucking Campbell...

>Not Black Cable

racist producers

Yeah keep repeating the same shit again and again you colossal faggot. Really original.

>Stephen Lang
yeah but it's old man bulk so he just looks like a in shape grandpa.

>The same could be said for Wolverine

You're right, Cable should be played by Michael B Jordan wearing a fatsuit, who cares about getting his appearance right, as long as he's a telekinetic like you said, it should be fine.

right stephen lang is 1" too short to be playing some one on screen who is supposed to be 6'. good thing no one can wear shoes on set or tom cruise would still be making movies....

Then he'd just be Bishop. And no one likes bishop

My problem with his statement then was more about him acting like Cable isn' t presented as a muscular character, not his height.

Shut up, Hope

Does Black Cable just take it for free from his neighbors?

Arnie.

Search you feelings. You it's true.

Bruce playing the straight man to Deadpool would be kinda funny considering his acting history. They're probably gonna pick someone lame, though. Of the currently rumored actors, I hope they just go with Pierce Brosnan because he's the best of the bunch so far.

Bubba Ho-Tep 2 when?

>Captain Holocaust? Dammit, Deadpool, why didn't you call yourself after real historical event?

Bruce is too busy with Ash vs evil dead.

NICE SOURCE FAGGOT

GOOD JOB BELIEVING EVERYTHING WITHOUT SOURCES RETARDS

Could Brosnan ever get Liefield tier jacked?

That actually makes sense. I think this is great

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D