Venom Movie is coming in October 2018

WeW Lad!
DC cucks on suicide watch. ((again))
>Hot of the press from Sony Pictures headquarters, and quite frankly completely unexpected, comes the news that finally, after being announced over a year ago, the Venom movie is set for an October 5th 2018 release date, filling the slot nicely that James Wan’s Aquaman has just vacated.
>Alex Kurtzman, writer of The Amazing Spider-man 2 and director of The Mummy reboot will be at the helm of Sony's Venom.

>Alex Kurtzman, writer of The Amazing Spider-man 2 and director of The Mummy reboot will be at the helm of Sony's Venom.
It's DOA

Please do Venom justice. Please do Venom justice. Please do Venom justice.

What do you mean? lol

How are they gonna introduce him? Is he gonna be on the next spider man movie?

>Sony
>Alex Kurtzman

A movie based around Venom has potential in the right hands but I'm pretty sure Sony has proven over and over again that it can't get it right and Alex Kurtzman being involved just solidifies that.

Here is the new Eddie Brock

What is the point of having Venom if you don't have Spider-Man anymore? Venom is Spidermans Bane

what do you mean they have new Spiderman movie with new guy and shit
pretty obvious they want to go deeper with Spiderman universe

Oh Christ, I forget they already casted Eduardo Brocko in the new Spider Man. Fuck this diversity bullshit.

>you just know

Disney is making the new Spider-Man you fool

He has the physique of a dancer
good casting for spiderman tbf

Still waiting Fappening 2.0 Marisa Tomei photos.

You promised to me and you didn't deliver, hacker known as Sup Forums. Do it now.

It's a different universe, I guess. Maybe it takes place in the same universe as Andrew Garfield Spider-Man.

So, MJ is a hipster now?

that's aunt may

>>Alex Kurtzman, writer of The Amazing Spider-man 2 and director of The Mummy reboot will be at the helm of Sony's Venom.

FUCK YOU SONY

So, aunt May is a hipster now?

oo yea i forgot sorry
dunno then im not much into spidermang comics but i know Venom have his own series
my bet tho is the movie will be Venom vs Carnage

by the looks of it. maybe so

he call her mommy during sexy time for sure

>FUCK YOU SONY

For a second I thought I was on Sup Forums again

>mommy
>not aunty

JUST

Why can't we have Flash Venom?

>PG-13

So this isn't going to be connected to the MCU at all? What the fuck is Sony thinking? God, they're fucking retarded.

No it isn't. Sony still owns Spiderman, Sony will still get the money from the new movie. But there is now a deal between Sony and Disney that allows crossover.

>Sony
>Kurtsman
>October
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

The comic series was very solid and it would make a good anti-hero movie.

He's also very popular among fans. I can't understand why they can't go in reverse order. Have Flash be Venom first, tie it into GOTG somehow, Flash somehow loses the symbiote, it fixes itself onto Brock for three movies then BOOM we've got Anti-Venom

so does that mean they no longer have the rights to include spidermans name or any knowledge of him in the movie?

>Alex Kurtzman
>As in Orci and Kurtzman
>JUST pictures
>won't/can't use Spiderman
>Not Cronenberg style body horror about Eddie Brock losing himself to the symbiote

Smells like success to me

>Deadpool and Logan were big successes because of their R ratings
>Sony will still make this venom movie a family friendly PG 13 piece of garbage

Why can't disney and sony just make good superhero movies like Fox and WB? I think it would be easier that way

>Sony Pictures
>Alex fucking Kurtzman

Guaranteed trash

>they didn't fire Kurtzman
Literally why

That's Flash Thompson, not Eddie Brock. Though they could end up making Flash venom considering we've already had a movie with Eddie.

omfg...get hype...cannot contain my excitement...

They're making a non-MCU Marvel film?
Have they learned fucking nothing?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Alan Ritchson for Eddie Brock!

They got a preteen twat to play the new Spidy.. lets see how they're going to fuck this one up.

>Eddie Brock is female

How will this be handled? MCU Peter is just getting started and Venom relies on Peter having the black suit as a precursor. Without that, it makes no sense. I suppose they could have it set in the ASM universe. I know Zylka really wanted to play Flash Venom. That way, we could also possibly get a Garfield Spidey cameo. Or just a completely different or ambiguous continuity like Deadpool has.

>GOAT Rider 2
>Original F4 movie
>Most X-Men movies
>Punisher War Zone
>Punisher 2004
>Blade 1 and 2
>Raimi Spiderman Trilogy
Literally every kino Marvel film is non-MCU

nigga you know I meant Sony in its current state
after the amazing spiderman died I thought they'd let it go
Also,
>F4