youtube.com/watch?v=bv5XlcdAyoM
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ou1RG38Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=KRUZK01LffE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pierce > jeff > britta > troy > abed > annie > shirley

prove me wrong.

hmmm

if we disregard how hot annie is you might actually be right

wow this is actually objectively correct, but if we account for Annie's hotness she slots in between Jeff and Britta

FACT: Slater >>>> All other women on this show.

theres something really "off" about gillian that i cant put my finger on

Why would anyone like Pierce? His character was just garbage.

Frankie > Annie > Britta

>Why would anyone like Pierce?

if you have to ask, your streets behind

His character was really fucking funny.

so what exactly happened in the last season? i pretty much stopped watching the show around season 5

Pierce was really hit or miss. And every once in a while when they tried to write something for Abed it became stupid as hell like that Jesus movie thing.

That episode is amazing you pleb. literally one of the most unique sitcom episodes ever.

>wow this is actually objectively correct, but if we account for Annie's hotness she slots in between Jeff and Britta
fug i think even that sounds pretty correct

I approve this list.

his character kind of went to shit at season 3 which imo is when the show stopped being good.

His character had a few moments, such as the D&D episode and the paintball one, but overall he was mediocre and under-utilized. I don't see how that makes him the best character. Chang was a better character than him ffs.

>Slater
Literally who?

>Chang was a better character than him ffs.

chang is only funny in small bursts. every chang focused episode is garbage

the stat teacher that jeff banged in s1 i think

It became absolute shit.

One of the great things about Community was that it was so ridiculously fast. They only had 22 minutes to tell a story and do al the jokes they're going to do, so it's just a breakneck speed and a Darwinian process that whittles down the comedy to a tight-as-fuck 22 minute episode. Yahoo threw that out the window.

A lot of those episodes had runtimes of 26, 28 minutes, just because they could. It was the internet, they didn't need to worry about fitting into a time slot with enough commercials. They could do whatever for as long as they wanted to, which led to a lot of stuff dragging out, and a lot of stuff got extended, which wrecked the show in my opinion.

It's like in the old Community, if they had a character getting high / hallucinating, they'd have a solid 15 seconds devoted to randomness and a joke before they had to get back to the plot. In Season 6 Community, everything stops for a minute and a half long That 70s Show style hallucination, where the joke is funny wigs and Britta dancing.

i swear gillian is like that two face girl from seinfeld. sometimes she looks hot and other times she looks ugly.

This, pretty much
The concept for season 3 showing him spiraling into madness was sound but it turns out he's just not that entertaining when he's doing stupid shit all the fucking time

That episode was absolute shit. I almost always can't stand plots where people are working to make a movie / tv show, and Abed is a crap character.

Let's be fair and agree that Chang was never funny.

I never understood why people liked Frankie's character. I just don't get it.

2>3>1>dunno it was shit after that

Chang was shit in the later seasons, especially season 4, but S1 Chang is great.

What season did it start to Flanderise?

switch 1 & 3 and you're good

Movie WHEN?

Will Troy return? Did Pierce fake his death?

season 3 probably

Nah. Definitive Chang Ranking is:

S 01 > S 02 >>>>> S 03 >>>>>> S 04 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______________

And then S 05 and 06 a few miles down the road.

He was great as their Spanish teacher, especially when he wasn't a complete psycho / retard. They absolutely blew up his character because they wanted to keep him around. It's weird looking back at S 01 Chang, who's kind of wacky but just amused / contemptuous of the study group, and then see how they wrote him down into a hyper 8 year old / monkey retard.

The paintball episodes were the best. And the pillow fort

4 actually, 3 is pretty good, even 4 got better in later episodes, 5 and 6 didn't have troy and shirley

the D&D episode is up there for me

1 just wasn't that funny. It took a while to really get going and for the most part 3 was really funny while also having several great episodes.

shirley is a useless character though

Probably never. How based would it be if they just got the whole original gang back together and made a movie with just, like, a few times the budget for a paintball episode? They always think movies have to be a huge scale up and bigger than the show, but I'd almost rather it be more small.

Top 5:
>d&d
>timelines
>paintball
>chicken
>paintball 2

>all shitty gimmick episodes
Nope

to each his own, i recently rewatched the series and i wasnt laughing as much in s3 as i was in s1 & s2.

The only way it would work is if Greendale was going to be closed or something, and they all had to get together to "save" it one last time.

Not my fault that the show was funniest in those.

whats your top 5 then?

>tfw I watched every season mostly bc of alison brie

It had its moments. But her.and britta kept me coming back.

S1 is one of the best TV out there. S2 is also good.

I agree, just recently rewatched it myself and S1 & 2 are pure kINO, S3 is hit and miss and then everything after that is pretty damn mediocre. 5 is alright, but it's still nothing compared to 1 & 2

S2>S1>S3>S5>S6>S4

The reason the show went downhill is due to actors leaving / Harmon in S4. Even if characters like Pierce / Troy / Shirley weren't the greatest on their own, the group dynamic created with all 7 characters was excellent, and once that was gone the show became a shell of what it once was.

Season 1 chang was amazing but when they stopped focusing on classes his character lost focus.

Always thought a funnier gag and a better use of him would have been him teaching a different class every year. Dan Harmon why you no think of this.

IM GETTIN RID OF BRITTA

youtube.com/watch?v=bv5XlcdAyoM

Not him, but even a basic episode like the one in Season 2 when Jeff gets hassled by Annie and the Dean for making up fake classes and they spiral down the Professor Professorson mystery. One of the best Jeff / Annie pairings, nice use of the Dean without being too ridiculous, and just a really well-done episode.

how come this show had low ratings anyways? the first two seasons deserved higher ratings, anyways.

Like she explained in her first episode, she really managed to make being boring a fun character trait. Honestly one of the best characters in the show.

Watched the whole series, even the last season
It was nice, most of the characters were ok
But it lacked something

Dunno, it felt at best like poor man's Scrubs

i dont know, that episode was kind of gimmicky especially the final scene.

S2>S1>S6>who cares at this point
Though with 3, 4 and 5 being shit I can forgive people for overlooking 6.

I just don't get it, sorry. I find her character incredibly forgettable. Can't think of one thing she did, or one line of dialogue even though I've seen the season 3 times.

agreed with this ranking

I never liked the air conditioning storyline to be honest. I agree with the guy who said these episodes were gimmicky.

I think one of my fav episodes is the spanish final exam. Anthropology? Anthropology? Anthropology?

The show's kind of gimmicky. A good portion of the episodes are genre episodes. But yeah, I just looked it up and I forgot that that was the one with the blanket and pillow fort stuff. So yeah, that one's a bad example of what I was going for.

who was in the wrong here?

Clearly Chevy. What the fuck else was he going to do? He was washed up at the time, he had a good gig with Community and didn't need to be such an asshole.

Both are assholes who shouldn't be around people desu.

he was never in it for the money though, he said the only reason why he joined the show was because the writing was sharp and funny.

that feel when you know you already downloaded way to much horny stuff but download it anyway.

Flanderized Troy > Flanderized Britta > Flanderized Abed

That alone should put troy ahead of britta. That said, S1 Britta was primo

Frankie made me pick up criminal minds.
I'd go down on her sweaty pussy for days

S1 Chang was pretty good but S2 Chang is a different beast. Still p good tho.

>Senor Chang and his brother Rabbi Chang
>Senor Chang is the black sheep of the family

>You're not the new Annie.
>You're the new Abed!

>Watched all of season one
>breddy good
>glad i found a new show to watch
>season two
>end scene or something
>"and thats why friends are really whats important" speech by joel mchale
>the most obvious in your face "and here's the moral of the story" speech ive ever seen in any show in my life
>so mad
>stopped the show there and never went back
>dissapoined

didnt he make a similar speech in s1 or im i just remembering it wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ou1RG38Pc

You mean this one retard? It was lampooning his character, and the entire episode was poking fun at "montage" episodes by having all the montages being things that were never actually shown in the show. One of the series best episodes imo.

wtf i want to lick alison bries anus now

It DEFINITELY wouldn't of been that one. I didn't even get far enough in the season to see that. Even if i did, i would of picked up the joke.

Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRUZK01LffE

it was this speech