What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

>ive never worked with a retard

You've seriously never worked or went to school with an incompetent retard who gets everything handed to them despite no one pointing out how constantly flawed they are?

>being the only guy to react appropriately to Homers preposterous life and (un)deserved luck in general.

literally (us)

>appropriately
Sperging out is never appropriate. So what that Homer is Forrest Gump? Don't be a dick.

hank azaria to just use his normal voice for this cunt

There's always some fucking faggot bitching about a person being a dick.

"OH NO, HITLER IS BAD, BUT BOO HOO DON'T BE A DICK AND GO OVER THERE AND BOMB HIS CITY, RAPE THE WOMEN AND KILL ALL THE MALES"

Grimes = Millenials

Homer = Baby Boomers

Exactly. He's a bitter miserable cunt who resents the success of others. Homer is an idiot but he's a good guy who cares about others, as opposed to grimey who was intelligent and hard working but an unlikeable dick. To me that's the real lesson of the episode

>You can afford to live in such a big house from a single income and you're having lobster for dinner?!!!

seems accurate

German women were made for Slavic cock.

it's like that speech Don made to Pete Campbell. Although Don never really went out of his way to be especially likeable either.

He tried too hard. A very tragic character.

>Keep it up, and even if you do get my job you'll never run this place . You'll die in that corner office, a mid-level executive with a little bit of hair who women go home with out of pity. Want to know why? Because no one will like you.

Amen

He probably didn't become bitter and resentful until he met people like Homer. Totally understandable he became like that desu, any intelligent hard working person probably would eventually get resentful in springfield.

I get what you're saying but maybe if grimes would have worked on his shit personality instead of fuming over homer's success he could have improved his life

>Homer is an idiot but he's a good guy who cares about others, as opposed to grimey who was intelligent and hard working but an unlikeable dick. To me that's the real lesson of the episode

I feel like the writers sort of miss that latter point in the episode, and it's apparent in the way they increasingly write Homer the way Grimes sees him: a selfish buffoon who doesn't have any shame for his actions. Even in episode the final joke is how oblivious or uncaring the town is to Homer's repeated destructive actions.

>tfw my funeral
>someone says 'change the channel!'
>everyone laughs

>What the fuck was his problem?

He represents what the average working man feels. Pays into the system, never takes anything out. Then there's people like Homer, they luck into everything, never have to work hard but still get amazing opportunities and so on and son.

Probably misses his old glasses.

>I'm incapable of self control

Frank seems more like the guy who works hard, but never relaxes or interacts with anyone at work. If he just loosened up instead of working hard to suck up to his boss, or fly in autistic rage at Homer for having an interesting life, he would've been awake.

He was a subtle parody of Michael Douglas's character in Falling Down

What is this incoherent strawman?

>Grimes = DC
>Homer = Marvel

Prove me wrong

>wtso doesn't work
what the fuck? where am I supposed to watch it

The same problem at my job

Bitching about someone being a dick (Grimey) is more justifiable than bitching about someone having a good life (Homer).

>martin = fox?

Homer = Trump
Grimes = Hillary

Search your feelings.

Frank Grimes Jr > Frank Grimes Sr

He was sold the lie of meritocracy and bought it.

True but I think Don kind of developed his social skills so he knew how he would become likeable, his looks helped though.

You can kind of see it in that chip-n-dip scene where Pete tries to be all smooth and it falls flat because he tries to be Don but he isn't.

>I live in a single room above a bowling alley
>and bellow another bowling alley!

Which bowling alley do you think was more popular?

Meh, crappy analogy.

Hillary had a ton of backing, connections, and money. She was never hard working either.

Trump is smart...ish and not a lovable oaf in the eyes of a lot of people. Definitely not the same charisma that Homer has.

The writers tried to show what would happen if a normal person existed in the Simpsons universe and why it wouldn't work but they realized that he'd be more likeable than Homer so they made him a big jackass so that people couldn't relate to him, which defeats the point.

Basically this

Hes a normal person thats gotten shit on his whole life dropped into a cartoon and it shatters his mind

Great character

Grimes = George
Homer = Kramer

Yes, because he is the best one but people dismiss him in favor of the same recycled shit