"I thought we were friends Jonah."

"I thought we were friends Jonah."
"It's just a prank bro."

youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnxDN5Bh4rA
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like we got the last laugh after all...

>god forgives, I don't
>*bang*

>it's ok to make fun of ppl if you say you're sorry 2 weeks later

"I- I surrender Jonah"

why is the audience so attractive?

Guy in the red shirt looks like Kate from Lost on testosterone. But yeah, they're all banging.

is there a more disgusting language than french? i feel like vomiting with every word pronounced

vietnamese or indian

you must have never heard more than two languages

Arabic, Jewish, German, Any ching chong language.

not even close

>14 sept 2016

Hebrew

How can I meat a girl like Ornella?

Do you think Pitt and Dicaprio laughed about this together?

Did anyone ever come up with a good comeback?

>Looks like we got the last laugh after all...

Who is 'we' ?

I couldn't care a shit about that dumbass who can't take a little banter.

>pull out my phone, connect to the studio wifi
>show her this video
youtube.com/watch?v=JnxDN5Bh4rA
Haha look at how cucked France is
BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

You'll learn to utterly despise Manadarin if you stay in a large Canadian city for a meaningful period of time

Beautiful film thank you!!

Because they're French. Actually young Europeans in general are very good looking and take fitness very seriously, except for the Irish. Going for a walk in any European city during summer feels like walking through a college campus because all you see are young fit people everywhere. Never been to Australia but apparently they're even better looking there.

It's soul crushing really, competition is so high I've given up all hope. When I feel the temperature rising and approaching 18C I know summer is just around the corner and I start literally shaking because I just know I will look like absolute shit compared to everyone else when I step out of my cave. I still look like shit in winter but at least all the layers of clothing hide it a bit.

Pic related: it's a park near my home on an average summer day. And this is Britain where people are way below the European average in terms of looks.

That joke she made about jonah to his face gives you insight about how hot women view non-chads. She didn't give an ounce of thought into how he might have felt because she literally didn't give a shit which basically means she didn't even view him as human. She gave him the same level of respect a person would give an animal.

>those comments

i miss these threads, almost as good as pic related

Kill yourself

I fear afterlife and I don't know of any painless methods.

She didn't apologize because she felt bad for hurting his feelings she felt bad because she damaged her reputation. She doesn't want to be unhirable or known for being a disrespectful cunt so she apologized out of necessity.

Portugese is probably the most disgusting sounding language on earth. It sounds like someone drowning on their own blood.

one of the only times i enjoyed seeing jew backdoor power in action

>ppls dont hhurt me bbig strong jjjew

>not this video
youtube.com/watch?v=SmMxJz9oOMg

only the lads are

>huge language disconnect
>have to sit there and wait for long winded translator
>look like you're just flustered
>really would tear her ass a new one if they were speaking english
>dumb little cunt ruins entire image of french press in 1 fell swoop
reminds me of their stupid fucking political comic they made that caused them to be attacked by terrorists
french people thinking their country is big or significant, pretending they are like some nigger flopping around his 12 inch cock, when really they are just frogs

France has had more impact on the world than the U.S. ever will

hello american friend.

Funniest joke this year! Congrats frog!

This by far. I have to mute my tv when Brazilian fighters win UFC fights because their language is so disgusting

Her apology:
“Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact, Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you, so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends. No, the reality is that you have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with [Martin] Scorsese and [Quentin] Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex," a company that specializes in making cleaning products."