Which one Sup Forums?

Which one Sup Forums?

Marv.

He seems the least likely but he's easily the most dynamic fighter behind wolverine.

That's possibly the most reddit 3x3 in existence

Robocop?

Wolverine is near immortal, so him

Robocop is beyond anyone in that grid

How 'bout Vader, the only one who can literally use magic

Robocop rips his head off after a well placed eye rocket

Wolverine has defeated far stronger foes than Robocop. Both in the films and in the comics.

This. Most of them rely on projectile weapons while vader can use the force to render them inert.

its not even a question, obviously Vader

>force choke everyone
>gg

>literal facebook tier memes

What is pis

A bloodlusted Robocop decimates wolverine who is a close combat fighter

Predator has a spaceship gg

Judge Dredd would bully me

Hellboy, he literally cannot lose until he is destined to and none of those fucks are Ogdru Jahad or the Red Witch of War so he's golden.

Dude is the legitimate descendant of King Arthur on top of being the son of a duke of hell and a nun mummer. Marv and Dredd would probably turncoat and join old Red.

His job isnt to beat the others, his job is to protect you. No choice here will do that, its a shitty 3x3. No matter what you choose you will die.

The best way to protect me is kill the others so they can't harm me, which he would do with gusto.

t. picked batman

Fucking dumbass, that's not called magic.

Haven you watches any of the movies before making uniformed comments.

Fucking nigger

If any 8 of them rush you, the remaining one will not be able to hold them off.

>Control+f
>No batman.

ITT people that doesn't know about my preptime.

Batman

Calm down newfriend, no need to try and prove this isn't your first day.

wrong. Dude has the spirit of Africa literally protecting him from death until it decides when he dies.

None of the others fall into the Mary Sue category even a fraction as much as Hellboy.

Wolverine

Literally invincible

Yah, but you don't fall into that category. You get forcechoked + shot at by dredd and terminator and robocop. How is hellboy gonna stop all of that before it kills you? While the others are charging as well.

robocop
1. ?????????
2. Serve the Public Trust
3. Uphold the Law

Ive been in Sup Forums for 7 years

NEXT

don't try so hard to fit in reddit

T-800. He might not be the strongest, but he's the only one of the bunch I know has a good track record for protecting people.

watch more movies faggot

vader not even a question? he can force choke all the others with ease?

Wrong! Any of them will work. It says 1 of them WILL protect you, and the other 8 will TRY to kill you.

fuck off reddit

Predator takes you back to its home planet. None of the others can reach you. You probably end up in a zoo but at least you survive.

vader could, he'd probably get there first.

Unless he has another Deathstar he can't take on the whole Predator planet.

If predator comes with the entire predator species, then Vader should come with the imperial fleet, along with death star.

he just has to wait for that one ship carrying you to show up and then blow it up.

how much of their arsenal comes with them? batman being a genius billionaire with tons of toys would go along way, but so would vader, spaceships, and infinite army.

he will get tired trying to choke force wolverine
eventually he will drop wolverine and he'd get killed

if it's just movie wolverine he could pull him apart

Darth vader can kill all of them

This meme or whatever was stolen from here

Nah, Batman is self funded so it's a little different. Vader doesn't personally own anything besides maybe one ship, his suit, and his saber.

You just made me realise there is more reasons why vader is the best choice

oh ok just one super star destroyer then

I'll take batman if he has all the prep time he needs. If not I pick logan cuz he cab regenerate

Who would win?
The terminator or marty mcfly

>cuz he cab regenerate
kill yourself

Batman
He would explore their weakness

shut the fuck up bitch

go back to reeddit nufag

besides marv batman has the worst tech of everyone in that picture

How about you go suck a big gay dick you fake fucking grownup

fuck you kid. i've had it with these dumb posters, yooou need to go out of here! you are such a bitch faggot, and fuck you your ass in the mother fuck cocksucker gum bitch tooth i

you seem extra triggered today kiddo

Upvote this guy to karma heaven!

One of them is an immortal demon who killed everyone in Hell

his power level was much lower in the movies

vader stomps movie hellboy

Wolverine. He is the only one who can't be killed and keep going.

I bet a lightsaber cuts through adamantium or whatever it's called

you're embarrassing yourself reddit

The other characters literally just have to cover themselves in mud to beat him.