What film would you recommend for someone who is 24 and has never had a job but has to get one soon and also is...

what film would you recommend for someone who is 24 and has never had a job but has to get one soon and also is depressed with daily suicidal ideation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/59fv2zbS6pY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What job you thinking of getting?

When that was me, Napoleon Dynamite. I watched that movie every day for 3 weeks at one point.

I'd recommend that you b.e. yourself

fill out job applications and I'll recommend something

>Napoleon Dynamite.
no thanks

idk something within walking distance since my license is suspended and i have no car

come on man

End of Evangelion

frances ha

Idiocracy

Wedding crashers

Oslo 31 August

I dunno.

But i was 22 when i got my first job, nolife no license and 2 years later i'm employee of the year with a solid sleep schedule, provisional license, fitter and more self respect than i know what to do with.

It might suck for a bit but don't let the tailspin keep going man. inb4 'LMAO WAGIE' But if you've got literally nothing else to live for, work can really help give you at the very least with some structure and perspective.

Good luck.
Stop fucking blogging faggot.

youtu.be/59fv2zbS6pY

no
ha

?

not a weeb

maybe but i just read the whole synopsis on wikipedia cause it was so short so probably not

tldr, not a movie rec

Fuck off

Spawn

dude where can I find a torrent?

I read the whole Berserk manga and it helped me with my depression.

Not a movie though so i'll recommend the Warriors Way.

The Sunset Limited

any film that comes with a job application, dummy.

iktf except I'm 21

The Comedy
Nightcrawler
Leaving Las Vegas

About Schmidt. Only 4 short decades until you live that!

Pineapple Express, because selling weed is basically the only job you're ever going to be able to get with those credentials.

>Education
>Expirience
>Intrests/Hobbies

everybody get some

Milk. Not because of the gay shit but because of how he hadn't done shit with his life until he was in his 40s and decided to become an activist

And was then murdered for doing so

>maybe but i just read the whole synopsis on wikipedia cause it was so short so probably not
fag