Blocks the Subway entrance

>blocks the Subway entrance

Is it just me, or does his chest look strange? The shape looks odd.

Residual manboobs

He has loose skin, like all former fatties. You can see his nipples are almost at the level of his elbows.

- former fatty

It's a real pain because once you get fat, you can basically never look good again. This is why fat people usually get fat again after losing weight, because it's just depressing and makes you want to give up.

Damn, he got off his ass and lifted, I should also

Generally speaking, your body changes shape and expands in odd ways when you get obese, these changes don't go away when you lose weight.

>makes fat joke
>with a pic of him after weightloss and while doing cardio

Really makes you think

I lost 120lbs over the past year and am 160lbs now and the only loose skin i have is a little pouch around my stomach/abdomen that is slowly shrinking. Shit ton of stretch marks but the only super loose skin i have is there. Maybe got lucky who knows.

if you're a rich actor like him can't you afford surgery or something to get that shit fixed? can't they just cut away the excess stretched out skin and stitch it tight?

Loose skin.
I knew that was going to happen so I started saving up for surgery as soon as I got serious about losing weight. It sucked while I had it, but at least I wasn't a fat fuck anymore.

It's my main reason to stay fit nowadays.
Loose skin sucks, but that's the price you pay for being irresponsible with your body.

I hope he stays thin.

>blocks the Subway entrance

Every body is different.
Good for you, man.
Stay fit.

more like *blocks the preschool restroom exit*

HOLY SHIT
look at this original joke everyone

>blocks a 12 year old anus

shit man, he didn't take that french chicks bantz very well, probably shut himself in a cried the past few months drinking nothing but his own tears

YouHe never should have gotten 2 subs

Saggy tit skin

Whoah what happened to him?
Did he get dumped or some shit?

>wearing colored socks for any reason other than business professional
>wearing colored socks in shorts
>wearing colored socks in shorts and tennis shoes
>wearing BLACK colored socks in shorts and WHITE tennis shoes

fuck off /fa/ggot

>defending this

spotted the virgin. not surprising in a fat person thread

They can. And its not actually loose skin, despite what people may think. Its mostly fat. If you get rid of that fat, the skin will eventually return to normal.

Skin is thin. Just pinch the back of your hand and see for yourself.

hey you sound like a woman criticizing a man's clothing like that. who gives a shit about what he wears?

fuck off with your fashion police shit. /fa is just as virgin as every other board.

Thnx man, you saved my taste buds
I was just about to get a dog food ball with bland tomato sauce sandwich and pay six dollars for it eventhough it would've cost me 5 last month

>that fucking face
we should have known

Speaking os Subway, anyone try that new Italian Hero?
Was pretty disappointing imo

he got bantered so hard by some weather forecast girl on french tv while shilling for his movie at deauville that he got assblasted to hell, canceled everything and went back home

i made a thread earlier about rob kardashian being a rich loser and it got deleted, plus i got a warning.
and yet this stays up
BRAVO FAGGOT MODS BRAVO

>not lifting to fill out the loose skin
>not knowing that the skin tightenes again over time so you're just looking for an excuse to get fat again or stay fat

>Jonah Hill losing weight because of memes
We did it, Sup Forums!

isn't there surgury to fix it? or is it too expensive where you live?