This show is bad. The writing is poor, the motivations are muddy. All the fight scenes are just boring...

This show is bad. The writing is poor, the motivations are muddy. All the fight scenes are just boring. Look past all the race shit and accept that it's just a bad effort at a show

Ron Fis!

I've been watching it and desu it's not bad. Like, everyone's been hyping how shit it is, but it's not even the worst netflix MCU thing.

Colleen is amazing 10/10 sexy as fuck and after Daredevil's disgusting attempts at romance it was nice seeing real sexual tension in a netflix show.

Suffers from writers constantly coming up with ways to cripple Danny's powerlevels for drama.

Seems good 7/10. Much better than either Daredevil season. Much better than the Thor films.

It's actually tron fish. OP cropped the poster.

I don't think I'm gonna finish this one. Colleen is hot as fuck but every episode is too long and there isn't enough iron-fisting

GET OVER IT, WOMEN ARE FUNNY!

>The writing is poor, the motivations are muddy.

Examples, please.

Pls explain shill what's bad about it exactly? Maybe white people?

See the red Marvel stamp. That means it was made a by a disney-cuck writer for 12 year old boys.

Yeah, it's bad.

The problem is that the other Marvel/Netflix shows are just as bad as it, particularly Luke Cage--that show was atrocious. What I'm getting at is that modern criticism is flawed, it's tangled up in this post-post-political correctness echo chamber. It's hurting the industry. We need more representation in Hollywood yes, but just because a film stars a person of color, doesn't mean the criticism needs to be lighter. As a black guy it's even more insulting in my opinion.

i didn't think luke cage was that bad. it tried too hard to be a blaxpoitation film and felt a little soulless but the camp made it enjoyable imo.

>Watching it, expecting pure shit based on the prerelease buzz

>It's actually solid, being just okay at it's very worst but still on a much higher level quality-wise than any CW or ABC capeshit show as per usual with Mahvels Netflix projects

Seriously, anyone who rates this significantly lower than they did the rest of them probably went into it looking to hate it/nitpick. (FUCK WHITEY REEEEE) It's not mindblowing, but it's a serviceable enough Iron Fist adaptation with some pretty good moments mixed in.

I'm on episode 6 right now and it's not as bad as everyone says. Better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Agreed. The camp made it fun imo and different from the rest of the shows.
It's just that it really went downhill once Cottonmouth died. They build him up so much you start to care, and keep his hoe ass cousin in the background.
Even when he dies, that hoe stays in the background until the last episode, so for the second half you don't have a villain you care about because we never knew shit about Copperhead until the second half, besides that he was a name and the boss.

>Colleen is amazing 10/10 sexy as fuck

>she is bigger than wonder woman

Yea Cottonmouth unfortunately follow the trend of Marvel wasting their best villains.

besides nerfing the shit out of danny the show is great

>tv/ is always wrong

>tfw my azn qt 3.14 girlfriend looks just like henwicks colleen

Episode 6 JUST kill the season, desu

They really shouldn't have even had episode 1. It was boring and useless and Danny kept going around proving to everyone that he was himself by giving them his birthdate and middle name? Wut the literal frick? And then the ONE time he actually tells Ward some real information that no one else could have known, Ward doesn't even react to it and it does nothing for the plot.

This writing, man. It's a wreck.

Yeah, the show is bad. It's weird that nobody realizes this has the same showrunner who ruined Dexter, but it explains a lot in terms of the trash writing.

>The best character wound up being the douchebag businessman brother, Ward.

What the fuck happened?

>Better than Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.
When the bar is set on the ground, anything can surpass it.

I'm 18m. Everything feels so uninspired. He just met some other homeless guy and I'm on the verge of douche chills. I want to like this show. Episode director feels like a hack so far

Im only 2 episodes in and I think evil dad is a cool dude

>le bad show is bad because the dude doing karate isn't yellow
fuck off. It's better than all the CW shit combined and certainly it's better than the all black snoozefest that was the other crap with the huge guy from harlem.

luke cage was so shit