Why was he blacklisted for such a long time?

Why was he blacklisted for such a long time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s8qwrdpd6rA
youtube.com/watch?v=ofnSojq-vqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's still blacklisted by you know who. it's just that Netflix doesn't care about blacklists and knows he's lucrative enough to invest in.

There's a difference between no one wanting to give you work when you want it, and not accepting work when everyone wants to hire you. He was never blacklisted

dave wasnt blacklisted. he just wanted time for himself.

Yeah. He was on top of the wave, and just decided to quit riding it.

He got tired of all the bullshit and took a time out.

Katt William is saying his show made $500 million and they offered him $50, and when he wanted more than just 10% they blacklisted him.

youtu.be/s8qwrdpd6rA

He was getting too close to the truth, so (((they))) threatened to kill his entire family

kat williams is also a crackhead nutjob who loses fights with teenagers

Katt isnt as nearly as charming as dave

He's BLACK! HE'S A NIGGER!

ooh look, a drumpf supporter *rolls eyes*

He betrayed his jewish masters

how is that pro Trump?

He complained that blacks were being asked to play effeminate and/or gay roles in major movies, and pressured to do so.

They prefer to use the term colorlisted. It's more racially neutral and inclusive of other PoC.

nigga got tired of shit and went to africa to chill for a while

that's a nice story for eddy bravo to pick up.

>that interview with Oprah where he's just about to expose (((them))) and she immediately interrupts him to cut to commercial

he was pissed because they gave him a few million when they made 100's of millions off him.

>gave

You mean he made hundreds of millions and they stole hundreds of millions from him.

>$500 million
>$50

yeah, no.

yeah...that's not how it works...

I'm just saying what the crackhead comedian is saying

Didn't he want profits from DVDs to go to charity?

Dave is a fucking badass.

is he blacklisted though? i was always under the impression it was more he went a little crazy and ran away from the spotlight to become a "hermit" or whatever

surely a crackhead is a reliable source

youtube.com/watch?v=ofnSojq-vqI

he bit the jew hand that fed him

not 50 dollars kek he said 10% of the 500 mil

Yh I just realised I forgot to put 50 mill

Dave has always been very vague about why he walked away from all that success. He can never give a direct answer but indicates he WANTS to tell us but he can't. Two things stand out: One is the fact that they pushed and pushed him to dress up as a woman and he refused to the end. He made it clear how Hollywood wants to effeminize and homosexualize black men. By doing this they saw how far right he was from their agenda and beliefs. Two, is that when they were going to create season three they wanted Dave to move away from the shitting on black people for being niggers theme and wanted to create a liberal propaganda show where they shit on white people now and make niggers glorified victims. Dave didn't want to do this no matter how much money they offered him. It also has something to do with (((them))) but how I don't know. Rumor has it that he was aware of the pedowood going on around and he would have none of it.

its okay if youre the girl in the pic

White comedians have dressed up as women since cinema began.

Dave is a retarded sore winner

So as a winner he should have done whatever sketch was pitched to him?

He should have been grateful and do what he's paid to do.

I think you mean, the producers should be grateful he's making them money, and the writers work with him, he doesn't work for them.

He wasn't informed about the scene at first, however.

He should be graceful and get paid for what he wants to do. If they don't like it then they don't have to fucking hire him.

This.

In America it's very important to do as your betters command. If you have a job, it's only because some rich guy felt sorry for you, after all.

>He complained that blacks were being asked to play effeminate and/or gay roles in major movies, and pressured to do so.
His comments about that did make me notice that more in movies and TV