What is european cinema going to be like 50 years from now?

What is european cinema going to be like 50 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=22EHOmtWNwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Music is haram, so movies will no longer have soundtracks.

Most cinemas will be nothing but flaming ruins by then.

a lot like this if electricity exists still

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

FUCK off.

Have you seen borat?

youtube.com/watch?v=22EHOmtWNwI

Speaking of demographic trends we'll probably get to see the rise of a second Hollywood

this is kino

Who would actually look at this and say "yes this is what I want in my country"

Someone that is so rich that they won't have to deal with the shitskins ever

t. buttmad europoor

People so detached from reality that virtue signalling is more important to them than survival, freedom and safety.

rich elites that want to undermine wages with an unlimited labor supply

It's really a constant impulse to deform, to subvert, to break. A fetish for the alien and the disorganized.

Good for creativity and art, but hoo boy do you not want to put those people in charge of anything.

Guilty :^))))
My family owns an Island off the coast of France and were pro-immigration.
We really do think that everyone deserves a chance at happiness.

It's great people like you have that spark of generosity, of pro-social contributions. That's part of what makes Western Civilization not a shithole or an ant colony.

It's just sad your family will be massacred by either resurgent Nazis for being traitors or Muslim death squads for being kuffar.

reeee stop trying to ruin life for the middle class
remove niggers

Capital owners who, in a society dispossessed of notions of filial piety, tradition, and patriotism, put their love of the generation of money during their own brief lifetimes over the long-term sustainability of the land that has fettered them. They need these people to tilt the labor market in their favor by working for pennies and to consume the goods they produce, which they will do with taxpayer funds that were generated by the middle-class but were successfully evaded by the capitalist's army of accountants and tax lawyers.

Left-wing political elites who realize that importing a population that will permanently be dependent on government welfare programs guarantees an electoral majority for their party.

It literally has to be Jews or some other group that is forcing this shit. I cannot comprehend otherwise why people like Merkel would do this to their countries.

Jews.

This picture literally makes me vomit.

>implying anyone can stop that wave that is coming in the next decades

Cinema? Do you think there will be cinemas in 2067? 50 years ago VHS didn't exist and it's now extinct along with dvd and blu ray is next. 50 years ago there were no videogames. 50 years ago cellphones were an extremely limited and ridiculously impossible James Bond gadget.

Also, no one can deny there is going to be a huge war in the next few years and so extreme crisis of resources. Your old age is not going to be swell, it's going to be in fucking ruins if you ever make it. This is not some alarmist shit, it's just something we don't think about too much because even with the ridiculous politicians, terrorism and refugees and shit, we don't have a scope of what it is like to leave home and leave town. You can't even survive without internet, imagine when a bomb shuts it down from your whole country, let's see how we will get things done then. I also don't believe in the end of the world, I think we will last centuries, perhaps millenium, just that we will be living in garbage.

You gone get BLACKED soon drumpfkins

basically it comes down to this rich people that live in gated communities that never have to see that nigger they hired that takes 20 minutes to park a truck correctly.

Satan really is the ruler of Earth.

>starve on a daily basis
>decide to shit out 12 niglets

Are Africans literally retarded?

Look at the color of their skin.
Yes they are.

Western aid and improvements in agriculture means they don't really starve anymore.

yes

>Do you think there will be cinemas in 2067?

Yes. You sound like one of those people who said the home television was going to replace theaters.

>Also, no one can deny there is going to be a huge war in the next few years

A war over what? What resources?

Why did the Whites in South Africa, never more than a fifth to a quarter of the population in the entire area but once a majority in certain parts of it, allow their cities to be flooded with blacks even though they hated them and feared their potential to overthrow them?

They were just so attracted to the cheap labor (whites aren't going to mine diamonds with their bare hands for a few pennies an hour, after all) that they convinced themselves that their rule could never be challenged. Likewise, the bleeding-hearts and the ultra-wealthy have convinced themselves that the demographic changes will have no impact on society at all. It'll just be pure profit.

The resources that these fucking niggers are using up. Yurop will open their eyes one day and realize they've done everything wrong.

Camp of the Saints wasn't even written 50 years ago. There's no telling how things will change in the next 50.

Speaking of which, there's a film that needs to be made.

Angela Merkel.

I love money more than I love myself.

There is no fucking mysticism in this world. That line of thinking prevents you from doing anything about this. It's a bunch of stupid and greedy people who caused this.

What resources? Answer the question.

peterson plz go

>They were just so attracted to the cheap labor (whites aren't going to mine diamonds with their bare hands for a few pennies an hour, after all) that they convinced themselves that their rule could never be challenged. Likewise, the bleeding-hearts and the ultra-wealthy have convinced themselves that the demographic changes will have no impact on society at all. It'll just be pure profit.
These people aren't working though. This comparison would have worked with Mexicans in the United States.

What the fuck is that boat?

>that never have to see that nigger they hired that takes 20 minutes to park a truck correctly.
I chuckled. I saw something worse, a couple of months ago. I saw some guy (a black immigrant from somewhere) that tried to turn his truck/trailer around in a wetland field, in the middle of nowhere. He was about 50 miles off course. I let him use my phone to call for help. I'm sure his company saved a lot of money by getting his semi towed out. But, that's the world we live in. You get what you pay for. If you pay for cheap labor, you're going to get shit results.

You ever see how HIV infects a cell?

It's like that.

South Africa had literal Jew influence from the US to end white control. Same shit they did to Rhodesia.

The average sub-Saharan black IQ is like 65-75

The cutoff for mental retardation in the Western world is generally considered to be around 70

Two kinds of people

>Leftists who suffer from white guilt and want to make up for their whiteness by pumping their healthy societies full of backwards barbarians
>Rightists who don't give a fuck about their country or people and will gleefully condemn their countrymen to living in a third world shithole if it means having cheap labor.

Or sometimes it's a mix of the two
>I know these migrants are savages but it's good virtue signalling if I support them, and I am rich enough to remain separate from them anyway.

(((Capitalists))) who claim we need more labor to do shit jobs the native population won't do yet are also pushing to automate every shit job

Bill Gates and his wife go on and on and on and on about how great it is that they're saving lives in Africa and LOVE to point out that having more surviving children brings down the fertility rate because women have less kids when they survive to adulthood.

Unfortunately, it's not actually true. India in 1990 had an infant mortality rate of about 7% and the average woman there had 3.5 kids. Nigeria, the infant mortality rate was 15% and the average woman had six kids.

Now? Nigeria's IMR is 7%, right where India's was in 1990. But the average woman is still having 5.5 kids.

Keep in mind that 7% IMR is smaller what the Western world had in the 1930s, in the pre-antibiotic age, and the average woman there at that time was having 2.5 or fewer.

It's all about social development. If you're a farmer, kids are useful help. If you're a woman with no educational or career opportunities who gets married off at 13, you're going to spend thirty years doing nothing besides having an raising children.

shit barge

Those are really interesting stats. Horrifying, but interesting.

Maybe cell phone games and dumping birth control in their water will save us.

We're doomed.

Sure, if you sit around like a fucking candy ass like that.

The Goths weren't yet soldiers or farmers in Dacia when the Romans let them in, either, but that was the hope that compelled them to do so. Never quite turned out that way, obviously.

What have you done to defend the white race today user

Ok user. Hand me the kalashnikov and I'll start mowing these people down. You can just sit tight and shit post on Sup Forums though. Faggot

Don't worry. If the Amish keep breeding at the rate they are now, they'll be a majority of the world's population at some point during the 24th century.

We've reached a point where just having white kids isn't really going to do anything.

@80559535

It won't exist. African and middle eastern cultures are creatively bankrupt.

Their people are like locusts. They destroyed their homelands and now they move to a new area which they will also destroy

They don't want to live on their homelands because those places are filled with and run by people exactly like them. That's why those places are in ruins

Imagine the smell.

amish will never survive the 22 century singularity.

If the left's logic consists of a social imperative to help third worldlers and respect every race and culture, then why are they literally trying to effect the former by doing the latter in disrespecting and ultimately destroying their own western culture and northern races?

Why not simply help them right there where the third worldlers are?

Wrote to my mayor telling him to fuck off with this condo/apartment building expansion shit they've been doing for two years. It's a sinkhole of money that could be better spent on the goddamn roads.

Shitpost? I'm not the one bitching and moaning, going "we're doomed," not doing a fucking thing like a candy ass. Candy ass.

You don't just "have kids," you fucking teach them values. But go on and don't do anything. Fucking worm.

LOL, absolutely not. We're fucked, lads.

People aren't even doing that. You guys realize how bad shits going to be when you're old, right? It sucks being old now. It's going to be a lot worse when the younger generation are all minorities that hate your guts

looks like resident evil 4

>Yes. You sound like one of those people who said the home television was going to replace theaters.
Nah, it's very different. I'm not saying some technology will just replace cinema. Look at cinema 50 years ago, it was completely different, the way they make the films, how the industry works, how often blockbuster tops each other, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see actual series on cinema in a few years, like one movie for every day of the week and you have to watch them all, I don't know. While tv didn't substitute cinema, it changed cinema very much. Other things are changing it from within. But besides that, the main reason I said it is mostly due to the doomsday scenario we are going to live in. You won't go to the cinemas if you don't have food.

>A war over what? What resources?
I can't predict anything with details user, I think no one can. I believe it's always unexpectable where and how it will pop. It's just a general tendency of growing tensions. The resources is everything really, it's an environmental problem tuned up by a shit market. We've been living in hell ever since forever, it's just that we don't look at the Bangladesh workers doing our shirts or how trades between major economies can directly fuck up Congo. We think it's separate. The refugees thing, I don't know, I'm neither a Sup Forumslack or a sjw, but something is going to happen because of it, we can not pretend the tension does not exist.

Don't you mean 5? There were no niggers in RE4. RE4 had euro Spaniards.

I really wonder what discussions the Romans had at the time. What made them do that?

Just the emperor saying "oh I'm sure they'll pick up their swords to defend Rome"? Some cynical governors trying to gain leverage? Deluded aristocrats who believed in Barbarian Rights?

yeah

>Americans worried about 90% White Europe
>meanwhile in their own backyard

LOL

Because liberals realized stupid, brown foreigners are a solidly liberal demographic

See . The underlying compulsion you might have to keep culture intact is similar to the one they have to undermine and subvert it.

>I really wonder what discussions the Romans had at the time. What made them do that?

A "we're to big to fail" mentality. Same as the western world right now

Whenever I think that something Trump has done is retarded. I remember he's saved us from this.

Then I thank God on weary knees he's president.

Look at all those Syrian Women & Children

Oh wait it's all Black Men

>I'm not saying some technology will just replace cinema
That's exactly what you were implying.
>But besides that, the main reason I said it is mostly due to the doomsday scenario we are going to live in. You won't go to the cinemas if you don't have food.
Then what the fuck was all the technology crap about? Say what you want to say next time.
>can't predict anything with details user, I think no one can.
Then what the fuck are you talking about? You're imagining scenarios to jerk off over how terrible it'll be instead of actually doing anything.

> we can not pretend the tension does not exist.
My man, when were you last outside?

>only 90%
>all your capitals have been infiltrated by shitskins

The USA is doomed, I'll admit that, but it was doomed at its inception. It was always this way, really.

Europe is the exact opposite.

Now run the graph back to 1940, note the inflection from 90% white starting with 1965's Hart Cellar.

Then realize every Eurocrat thinks the post-1965 US was a *good* thing that they should emulate with two populations that breed exponentially faster than Hispanics.

Because we've seen what happens here when you allow the left to start importing tons of brown third worlders who reproduce like rabbits. 50 years ago America was 85-90% white, then Ted Kennedy passed legislation that opened the floodgates for beaner immigration.

How in the world were the European countries conned into accepting African economic migrants who aren't fleeing war or persecution, but blatantly migrating for the monetary profit?

This is what i never understood. Why did news outlets blatantly lie about their migrants and call them Syrian?

This is what I get when I google "Syrian man", but every time I looked up some news article about Syrian migrants in Europe I just got a bunch of images about straight out of Africa niggers.

not a single person in this picture knows how to swim, why dont they just set charges under the boat after it departs and drown them

I guess they didn't have the internet. Or, hell, archaeology to draw meaningful lessons from.

>Huh, the Greeks used to have a giant empire that quickly collapsed.
>The Persians too.
>Idiots.

We've got massive advantages. We can't really repeat their fucking mistake, can we?

>yurocucks

feels good to watch these colonial warmongers finally get their justice

eat shit yuro cucks
eat shit for all the evil you have brought to the world

LOL

watch as the brown man surpasses you and all you have stolen but claim as your own

we reclaim it as you yuro cucks sit back and do nothing like the weak cowards you are!

Diversity is our strength user.

>can we?

Not if people just sit on the internet and bitch about things, no.

Media tricks people into thinking it's women & children, emotional Women keep voting for Leftist parties because of motherly instincts

Good example of why Women shouldn't vote

Advances in technology and CGI will ensure that european cinema will be thriving in 50 years. It only gets better from here.

Liberals. I'll surely die before I ever vote for any of them or any of their polices again.

>watch as the brown man surpasses you and all you have stolen but claim as your own

People actually believe this? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING THIS. America with its blacks and Australia with its abos are BLUEPRINTS for a self sustaining welfare state. They're practically bribing retards with social benefits for votes.

>t. ass blasted yuro cuck
HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA