BASED ARMOND STRIKES AGAIN! - CALLS OUT (((DISNEY)))!!!

>The new Beauty and the Beast subjects family filmgoers to left-wing propaganda.

>Viewers who cannot discern the difference between entertainment and propaganda may have already been duped by Disney’s long-standing entertainment hegemony. It’s a mistake to think that such propaganda is innocent storytelling. This Millennial Beauty and the Beast becomes grim progressive silliness when it erases basic gender distinctions and politicizes the background and experience of the commoner Belle and the aristocratic Beast. It’s a blockbuster touting specious lessons in Occupy logic and “tolerance.”

>Starting with the awful (yet popular) 1991 animated musical Beauty and the Beast, Disney turned magic into shrill obviousness. The current version, clunkily directed by Bill Condon (who ruined both Dreamgirls and the Twilight series) prides itself on PC Broadway inanity and cynicism. Belle’s sexual politics and an unnecessary gay subplot involving the villain Gaston and LeFou are part of Disney’s effort to replace traditional notions about love, family, community, and sex with fashionable ideology about gendered love.

>Watson’s Belle is not a love-starved innocent but a feminist standard-bearer (like a less strident Anna Kendrick, lacking only a college student’s iPad). Her warbling of Alan Menken’s dreadful songs — as with the movie’s overall use of singing, animated fantasy, and dancing to express heightened emotion — ultimately demeans what should be irresistible and universal about the fairy tale’s expression of romantic longing. Such video-game-style caricatures of this literalized fantasy reveal Disney’s execrable habit of re-engineering popular aesthetics. Its goal is to create a generation of political camp-followers, nonthinkers, and future Broadway tourists — in short, miseducated consumers.

>Anyone who takes children to this new swill merely capitulate to Disney propaganda. They cheat themselves while Disney corrupts the faith of future generations.

KING OF Sup Forums!!

he also called out malick as the fraud he is

Is armond a self hating fag?

I love Armond

Fuck off brainwashed Sup Forums visitors, he's /ourguy/

How does he keep getting away with it?

BASED

Freedom of press is a constitutional right.

gay AND black

he's immune

>ruined both Dreamgirls and the Twilight series
>ruined the Twilight series

If you ever needed proof that this dude is either a top bleb or a top troll, there it is

Away with what? He just calls shitty movies shit. It's his job.

Isn't this the same guy that said Transformers 3 was better than The Dark Knight? Is he just trolling for clicks?

>/ourguy/
kill yourself memeing fag

sup reddit

this. i had to admit it, if he were white and heterosexual he wouldn't last as a critic the way he does.

n-no he's the only critic with balls! based!

>"Terrence Malick’s newest spiritual meditation, Song to Song, takes place in the Austin, Texas, music scene, yet it looks just like Malick’s Hollywood-set movie Knight of Cups."

>"Malick and cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki are talented enough to recall those masters, but their undisciplined sketchbook-improvisatory style doesn’t come close, it’s just picture-taking. Malick makes the amateur’s mistake of evoking art beyond his capability"

>From the same article.
Malick fags BTFO

The genius of armond is that some of his reviews are obvious trolls, others are clearly his genuine opinions, but with most of them you can't tell which category they fall into

Did he ever review Zootopia? The preachiness of that movie was eye-popping and mind-blowing at how blatant it was. I'd love to know what he thinks of it.

Disney BTFO

rare armond right here

Hurling thunderbolts

this, sometimes he goes too far and sometimes he doesn't go far enough but most of the time he does pretty well at pretending to be a fredora tipping contrarian

ironically people on Sup Forums eat this up because they think it's real

the absolute state of Sup Forums desu

>Watson's Belle is not a love-starved innocent but a feminist standard-bearer

But Belle in the original animated film was the same way. She was uninterested in love, as she thought most men (especially Gaston, the "best" her provincial life had to offer) paled in comparison to the "Prince Charming"s of her books.

Armond White is based but he trashed Neon Demon which broke my heart

Go back to your Marvels kiddo.

How can a nigger be so based?

You're reading him for the wrong reasons then pleb
I bet you picked him up like a good little capeshit pleb when he reviewed BvS like most neo posters

>his first exposure to armond was BvS

how new?

You can drop the facade Marvel shill. We know Armond literally buttfucked your petty Marvels.

nah I don't like capeshit. He usually bashes mainstream SJW movies which is pretty based. I just thought he would praise movies like Neon Demon.

No one's perfect I guess

Here's one of the cancerous nu/tv/ posters I'm talking about. Years of saving cinema and film criticism yet a pleb like this picked him up only last year
>I just thought he would praise movies like Neon Demon
Did you miss his reviews for OGF and Drive? It's clear he knows how much of a fraud trash master refntino is

Time - Man of the Year

HONORARY ARYAN!!!